Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,580 members, 7,827,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) (69048 Views)

EFCC Case: I Will prove my innocence — Mark Obisesan / Okorocha: Buhari Has Promised To Take Up My EFCC Case / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by fishguide(m): 3:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Good for FAYOSE

carry out reseach analysis for project work

contact me if you neeed my service (08168261081)
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2018
ajibolabd:
I need Samsung s4 motherboard (panel).contact me on whatsapp or call 08 06 seven 03 zero 6 nine 9.thanks
nah abj I dey and I have Samsung s4....
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by adegeye38(m): 5:32am On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari is just witch hunting this man out of hatred for his gut.

Fayose is one Yoruba man I respect so much and I believe by the special grace of God , fayose will overcome his current challenges, Insha Allah.
That man us a rogue and a thief, did u live in Ekiti state during his tenure??, when he people start praising their oppressors, that a new level od madness
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2018
pyman11:
he has now turn to a normal civilian.....A lesson to all political office holders....know matter your power today....u are nothing tomorrow
nothing u say??. Remember we are all civilians ooo but civilians get grade especially if u had a fling with Nigerian treasury..
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by loomer: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2018
the kids for that town dey dress fine
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by hardbody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2018
deomelo:
Omo, abeg buy provision because your next efcc visit inside jail go tey...

The only other time he will be detained is if he is found guilty at the conclusion of the matter or if his surety withdraws his bail. That man may just walk free . I am just saying. I am completely apolitical and don't even know his political party
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by rock003: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE, you thought this guy would die in prison, abi? Have you seen how myopic you are? Oya call Lalasticala to ban me. Even if he does, let it go deep into you that you are myopic!
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by ekestic1976(f): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Fayose is one Yoruba man I respect so much and I believe by the special grace of God , fayose will overcome his current challenges, Insha Allah.

You have just condemned your future and those of your children to oblivion because of Hate. Aren't you a Nigerian? A fellow Nigerian is accused of corruption and you're supporting him? Did he give you a share?
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Platony(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2018
I love dis Man.......Nt lyk sm pple wit fake results!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Reference(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
pyman11:
he has now turn to a normal civilian.....A lesson to all political office holders....know matter your power today....u are nothing tomorrow

That is the way it should be. That is the way all over the world. You should be able to carry on in the public eye after office. How many can. How many past leaders do you see on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2018
ekestic1976:

You have just condemned your future and those of your children to oblivion because of Hate. Aren't you a Nigerian? A fellow Nigerian is accused of corruption and you're supporting him? Did he give you a share?

Your sorry self is the hate filled bigot.

He was ACCUSED. NO Primia facia case on him.

I guess it's only you and your hateful likes convicted hom

Least I forget, your Senile bloodsucking Buhari Ise ACCUSED of embezzling over ₦156 Billon PTF Funds not forgetting the $18 Billion portharcourt and Warri oil refinery construction funds and oil lifting licence when he was minister of petroleum.
In his present govt, the funds of the Oil subsidies are unaccounted for.

I guess with your logic, I should ask you why are you supporting the Fraud and CORRUPT illiterate Buhari. Does he give you a share?

Eyin Ole gbogbo.
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Nwaoma14(f): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2018
My dear not ShopRite Abuja but ShopRite Ikeja cause I saw him on this same outfit yesterday
Factfinder1:
See who I spotted today in shoprite abuja
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by ekestic1976(f): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Edmanpumpin:

Your sorry self is the hate filled bigot.

He was ACCUSED. NO Primia facia case on him.

I guess it's only you and your hateful likes convicted hom

Least I forget, your Senile bloodsucking Buhari Ise ACCUSED of embezzling over ₦156 Billon PTF Funds not forgetting the $18 Billion portharcourt and Warri oil refinery construction funds and oil lifting licence when he was minister of petroleum.
In his present govt, the funds of the Oil subsidies are unaccounted for.

I guess with your logic, I should ask you why are you supporting the Fraud and CORRUPT illiterate Buhari. Does he give you a share?

Eyin Ole gbogbo.

We're waiting for you. When it's your TURN to present candidate for President, I'm sure it's just your 5 percenters that'll vote for you. Your days of crying start in February. Politics, you don't know how to play. Hate has taken Reality off your hating souls. Always putting your eggs in one basket and later to be shouting Marginalisation.

By the way, wetin consain you with the affairs of the Zoo? How's Biafra forming?
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
ekestic1976:

We're waiting for you. When it's your TURN to present candidate for President, I'm sure it's just your 5 percenters that'll vote for you. Your days of crying start in February. Politics, you don't know how to play. Hate has taken Reality off your hating souls. Always putting your eggs in one basket and later to be shouting Marginalisation.

By the way, wetin consain you with the affairs of the Zoo? How's Biafra forming?

Take a hike kiddo.

Only can understand the trash up there.

O dabo Asiere
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by ordainbuzz(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2018
adegeye38:

That man us a rogue and a thief, did u live in Ekiti state during his tenure??, when he people start praising their oppressors, that a new level od madness
oh English e yah die, rest in pieces
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by fortune1968: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2018
kolafolabi:
Love or hate him, he's among the best politicians we have in Nigeria.
Ipob man spotted .Lover of thieves
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by pastoradebola: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2018
I enjoy fayose politics he makes me laugh all d way
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Lomprico2: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
gen2briz:
Moral of this please.

Humility! grin
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Nakedwire635(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Fayose is a millions times a man more Than Mr Bubu.
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by MartinsD12(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
gen2briz:
Moral of this please.
Man's still gallant you no see how fayose na money be fine bobo
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by askformanifesto: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
One in a million, I thought Akpabio was to be like u but now we known he is a money lover,pls fayose keep it up we Nigerian love you
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
I like that denim.
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Now and ordinary man, no more power like before.
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by bmos(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
kolafolabi:

Cab't see his security aides No more. Whats happen?
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by bmos(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
kolafolabi:

Can't see his security aides No more. Whats happen?
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by henrysam(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
WaffenSS:
Quite sure whenever he poops, Lere is there to clean it up
If you dont have any to clean yours. Work hard, there is still time for you to get one. Provided you can pay the bill
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Winning123: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why would you not? You are just like him. A rogue!
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
henrysam:

If you dont have any to clean yours. Work hard, there is still time for you to get one. Provided you can pay the bill

Fukk you
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Mysselff2: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
lewis33:
[s]SO IT IS NOT ROAD SIDE MAMA PUT OR STREET TRADER AGAIN FAYOSE AND HYPOCRISY[/s].

Shut up,if e pain you, cry to Buhari
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by lollytk(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
gen2briz:
Moral of this please.
those u meet on your way up, they are the same set of people you will meet on your way down.
Re: Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
asuustrike1:

Would you say this for a common man?

Of course, it's unfortunate the balance has tilted. The common man isn't accommodated in this part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.