Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. (3830 Views)

Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by ImperialYoruba: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
I still remember the day, he humiliated and chased Elrufai away from Anambra State for being an Hausa Fulani, during the governorship election in 2014...

He also destroyed mosques in Onitsha an deported Hausa people..

He is an unrepentant ethnic chauvinist.

When they hit the campaign rally we will bring it all out.....how they denigrated Yoruba and Hausa because Ngige belonged in APC and wanted to be governor of a State in SE. Its all on record....it shall be retrieved from our archives and posted here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Lie
What is the lie here? Anambra,Enugu and IMO state have predominantly Catholic population. There are all over 70%.It used to be much more in times past.most Anambra politicians are Catholics

3 Likes

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

When they hit the campaign rally we will bring it all out.....how they denigrated Yoruba and Hausa because Ngige belonged in APC and wanted to be governor of a State in SE. Its all on record....it shall be retrieved from our archives and posted here.
If you don't have video or veritable news links better dont post

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2018
The OP is right but am not interested coz na atiku/obi I know.

Then on the points, it should be directed to Obiano the drunkard from aguleri.

Now for the foolish one claiming anambra is 70% or 90% is obvious something is wrong with their upbringing or educational stability.

The equationn of catholics, Anglican, pentecostal and traditionalist should be given as 40:40:15:5.....

Is simple fact......before catholic even stepped foot innn anambra, Anglican has beenn there....in my town mostly all secondary and primary sch are Anglican owned.....catholics also have theirs in large numbers......the whole kings from obi to igwe are all Anglicans...

The proportion of catholic is never greater than Anglican as been predicted....also there are towns u will go it will be dominated by Anglican or catholics...is a fact..

Is obvious that typing rubbish in nairaland is something that is onn freewill as I have noticed since I joined this site.....some will type a long load of rubbish and will be rejoicing he or she is making sense...mtcheew.

And finally to the op buhari is a terrorist and is never an option......he is an unrepentant irredentist........buhari is going.....QED...

Atikulation we all know.
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Why didnt you ask these of those who told Mrs Ojukwu she is unqualified to be Senator in Anambra because she is not an indigene?

How are you sure he didn't ask?

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

What is the lie here? Anambra,Enugu and IMO state have predominantly Catholic population. There are all over 70%.It used to be much more in times past.most Anambra politicians are Catholics

Oga na pure lie...u guys can deceive the uninformed in nairaland with una ever unending lies...not us.

Anambra catholics is on equal proportion to Anglicans....is a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The OP is right but am not interested coz na atiku/obi I know.

Then on the points, it should be directed to Obiano the drunkard from aguleri.

Now for the foolish one claiming anambra is 70% or 90% is obvious something is wrong with their upbringing or educational stability.

The equationn of catholics, Anglican, pentecostal and traditionalist should be given as 40:40:15:5.....

Is simple fact......before catholic even stepped foot innn anambra, Anglican has beenn there....in my town mostly all secondary and primary sch are Anglican owned.....catholics also have theirs in large numbers......the whole kings from obi to igwe are all Anglicans...

The proportion of catholic is never greater than Anglican as been predicted....also there are towns u will go it will be dominated by Anglican or catholics...is a fact..

Is obvious that typing rubbish in nairaland is something that is onn freewill as I have noticed since I joined this site.....some will type a long load of rubbish and will be rejoicing he or she is making sense...mtcheew.

And finally to the op buhari is a terrorist and is never an option......he is an unrepentant irredentist........buhari is going.....QED...

Atikulation we all know.
Catholics are not more than Anglicans in anambra state? Are you fucking kidding me? Where did the saying "Ndi mmadu bu katolic" come from

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Oga na pure lie...u guys can deceive the uninformed in nairaland with una ever unending lies...not us.

Are you anambrarian?
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Are you anambrarian?

Pure anambrarian.....this lie won't work this morning....i will deflate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Catholics are not more than Anglicans in anambra state? Are you fucking kidding me? Where did the saying "Ndi mmadu bu katolic" come from

May ur own invention of words....this morning deceit won't work.

Mmadu bu aja di n'ala....get ur facts right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Almaiga: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Anu stop fooling yourself, the protest was 2015 Senatorial election in Anambra which Umeh of APGA lost to PDP grin grin When Obi was governor he carried missions along, this is is between Obiano not Obi. You APC e-rats are busy chasing rats while your house is burning, your party is collapsing every single day, you guys are busy fabricating false news grin it will soon clear for you guys eyes.
Forget story, Peter Obi is a fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

When they hit the campaign rally we will bring it all out.....how they denigrated Yoruba and Hausa because Ngige belonged in APC and wanted to be governor of a State in SE. Its all on record....it shall be retrieved from our archives and posted here

Go find seat and sit down....or rather look for another thread.
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2018
Almaiga:

Forget story, Peter Obi is a fraud.

You mean this

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:

May ur own invention of words....this morning deceit won't work.

Mmadu bu aja di n'ala....get ur facts right.
Then go and get an Anglican candidate and field him in the next elections since you have equal population.
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by madapcmod: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:

U dont know what you are talking. Anglican came first to Anambra but the Catholic Church moved in with schools, hospitals and endeared themselves to the people. Over 70ā„… of Anambra ppl are Catholic. It's a fact. Check the number of Catholic missionary schools, university, hospitals, churches in Anambra. Soon they will do Christ d King procession. Go and see crowd. Why is there this popular parlance in igboland that " ndi mmadu no ebea bu Catholic" ( the number of people here are Catholic or massive)?

Tell yourself d truth.

As for the stupid OP, I don't want to lend credence to his mischievous post by responding further on his useless diversion.

ATIKULATED and OBIligated all d way!

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

[s]Then go and get an Anglican candidate and field him in the next elections since you have equal population[/s].

No get time for gibberish this morning

Stop deceiving unsuspecting masses.

This lies on nairaland is getting too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2018
madapcmod:

U dont know what you are talking. Anglican came first to Anambra but the Catholic Church moved in with schools, hospitals and endeared themselves to the people. Over 70ā„… of Anambra ppl are Catholic. It's a fact. Check the number of Catholic missionary schools, university, hospitals, churches in Anambra. Soon they will do Christ d King procession. Go and see crowd. Why is there this popular parlance in igboland that " ndi mmadu no ebea bu Catholic" ( the number of people here are Catholic or massive)?

Tell yourself d truth.

Catholics came with which school.....this aggresive lies is what u guys should stop peddling around....

On una procession,no be be eveybody has time to be walking arounnd on the road....we also observe palm Sunday once a year...

On issue of schools...Anglican have there and catholic have theirs same applies to hospitals.

Is obvious u guys lack truth to be deceiving people all the time.

Lies won't help u either.
@bolded I never use that coz even now is alien to me......

Mmadu bu aja...is what we used to hear....#truth#

Finally I don't have issues with any religion in anambra be it catholic or any but I hate lies.

Op this fire u start this morning will consume u

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by ImperialYoruba: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

If you don't have video or veritable news links better dont post

If we post without video or links, passby, dont acknowledge it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by ImperialYoruba: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How many jews in Anambra?
I thought yanminri is jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by vanbonattel: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Wish this is true sef.....i for nak am one award on top dis bold step in the right direction.

Yes na grin

Otego ite ji emesi ewu ike,
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

If we post without video or links, passby, dont acknowledge it
Of course no one takes any rubbish from you serious

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by vanbonattel: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Catholics came with which school.....this aggresive lies is what u guys should stop peddling around....

On una procession,no be be eveybody has time to be walking arounnd on the road....we also observe palm Sunday once a year...

On issue of schools...Anglican have there and catholic have theirs same applies to hospitals.

Is obvious u guys lack truth to be deceiving people all the time.

Lies won't help u either.
@bolded I never use that coz even now is alien to me......

Mmadu bu aja...is what we used to hear....#truth#

Finally I don't have issues with any religion in anambra be it catholic or any but I hate lies.

Op this fire u start this morning will consume u

Yolomba fulanis have jumped in to fan the embers of religious division among Igbos. grin but can it change the brown roofs in ibadam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Yolomba fulanis have jumped in to fan the embers of religious division among Igbos. grin but can it change the brown roofs in ibadam?
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by vanbonattel: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Mtcheew

Afonja morning grin

4 Likes

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by ImperialYoruba: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Of course no one takes any rubbish from you serious

grin grin
You dont take me serious but you are referencing and engaging my post. Wow! grin

If you take me serious na wetin go come happen...i guess we go kuku get earthquake in nairaland. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by ImperialYoruba: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How many yanminri jews in Anambra o?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by simplycarro: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Gandollar:
Shut up!

Tell your father and mother
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by dotcodotuk: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Then go and get an Anglican candidate and field him in the next elections since you have equal population.

This guys the way ypu play divisive in everything you do is very evil. God will reward you accordingly for bringing hatred among men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by val15: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2018
OP why are u like this.instead of preaching against ethnicity and religious difference, you are making matter worst.If I may ask how many shiites Muslim are in buhari's cabinet or even in ur state.
Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by globemoney: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2018
derealj:
What's the meaning of this? Are we not Christians again? Besides the most common denomination in Anambra is the Roman Catholic, in fact it's difficult to find a non Catholic indigene from my hometown. It's not religious bias. It's like trying to find a Muslim leader in Vatican.
Your very foolish, Iā€™m also from Anambra State and it is was the criminal Peter Obi that introduced religion politics into our state, in fact its difficult to find a catholic indigene from my hometown. Keep talking nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. by Officialpdpnig: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2018
val15:
OP why are u like this.instead of preaching against ethnicity and religious difference, you are making matter worst.If I may ask how many shiites Muslim are in buhari's cabinet or even in ur state.

I am not a northerner or a muslim so it does not concern me. What concerns me is the fact that my candidate Atiku chose a bigot as his Vice.

An unapologetic bigot at that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Begs Peter Obi For Money See Peter Obi Reaction As African-chlna Beg His No / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.