Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin (3852 Views)

Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time / If It's Wizkid Or Davido, They'll Say They Bought This Naruto Jacket for 1.5mil / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin by zionmde: 4:51am On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother even very ugly girls still cheatcheesy. U might be unlucky to end up with a very ugly girl with bad character who is a serial cheat. U might also be unlucky to end up with an attractive lady with bad character and a serial cheat or u might just be lucky to end up with an attractive lady with good character and she's loyal. Its a wrong perception that its ladies who arent attractive that make good wives. U might even be surprised that this benue girl that this guy dropped 2 million naira and 250k as bride price might be a very ugly girl who still cheated on him with her excheesy.
it's not all about luck my brother
I am not saying cheating or no cheating depends on the beauty.
But the truth is that most guys refuse to calm down and do their investigation. I can't spend 3 months with a girl and not tell exactly who she is no matter how much she pretends. Guys who wants to get married shouldnt be afraid of digging deep into the girls past. I have a theory that says "Who a person is at the age of 18 is who he or she will be forever. people don't change"
I can also give the same advice to ladies, look beyond the money and dig deep into the past, a serial cheater will never ever change, he may only pretend for a while

3 Likes

Re: Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
IamD18:
Never you in this country as a guy expect much from much from a lady because 100% of unmarried Nigerian ladies are hardcore prostitutes disguising as girlfriends, ready to spread their disgusting and smelling pussay to any available man.

>If you must date them, see them as prostitutes on time and do well not to invest your emotions on them.
>If you must marry them, also see it that the only things they can offer you are babies and sex, nothing else, don't expect much from them, they are never satisfied, they are not loyal, they can never be loyal.

They'll claim to love you because of your money, while deep inside them, their private part is ready to fall inlove with any available diiick.

To you my guy who her wife-to-be cheated, do well to keep your cools and be strong. It's just unfortunate that God cursed Nigeria with bad women.

I just stumbled on InMessage, God, Nigerian women are something else.
I will never, ever, take you women serious again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? / Why You Should Not Love Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.