Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students (52446 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Urahpopopo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Would Atiku on a normal day care about these three students who died? I don’t know why politicians always tend to politicize everything when running for a political position... This is so bad and shameless... now he would want Nigerians to think he cares more for the common man than Buhari...
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Ategberoson(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku had made himself a clown on social media just because of election from congratulating wizkid to consolidating and reacting

he surely search on social media to know what people are debating on then reaction start

as you can see Buhari no get time for all this eye service, if not that amaechi and co that was doing the jamboree he get zero joy for eye service

rip to the deceased may God accept their souls.

may God protect everyone of us, so that these foolish politicians will stop using it to score a political point
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Ukmummy: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rip. So sad
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Rickyzagy: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
adadike:
U see compassion in everything he does. Atiku is live and let's live type of man not that 'dare- to -live- and -I- will -kill -u- myself- devil' in aso rock
. What about the shiite killed by police and army, what about the kaduna killings, has he condemned any fulani killings

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Akile1: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Only the wise can understand. Eyes service
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by bus1: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by DateMynd44(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy
we no want am. even animals no want am

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by grrr: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Even i f Atiku shit, e go enter news.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by DateMynd44(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy

NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
adadike:
U see compassion in everything he does. Atiku is live and let's live type of man not that 'dare- to -live- and -I- will -kill -u- myself- devil' in aso rock
lmao.. keep deceiving yourself. Where was his compassion when he bled the country almost dry before? Forget that thing jare. All of them are one and dsame. Where has he been all the while herdsmen have been killing people?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by frbona: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Could we be more insensitive than this?
Would anybody talk about the three students from my Alma Mater that lost their lives?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by piagetskinner(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2018
abeggy..all this one na Cosmetic Empathy

we all know he will show his true colour when he gets into office

all politicians do this...but Nigerians never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Volcano12(f): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2018
StOla:
If he becomes President, he will suddenly stop reacting and would even try to cover up such news like Jonathan wanted to silently sweep the Chibok kidnap under the carpet, until international focus on Nigeria forced his government to reluctantly admit that it happened after 3weeks.
Are u normal?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 04, 2018
adadike:

Nonsense, let him become president first.

You are so gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by IkemChris(m): 5:14am On Nov 04, 2018
Atiku is now reacting to many things in this country. Hope he won't react to the fact that I woke up from the bed strong today undecided
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Roger3D(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2018
adadike:
Inyamurin girl micehonu

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Optional09: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Atiku has 84 30k crew on Nairaland. I see you paid crowds. Weldon
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by moderatedguy: 5:39am On Nov 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there

Buhari is lifeless
He doesn't know where Madonna university is located
Lol
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Archbishop88: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy
We are also giving out dz magnificent and befitting mansion for ex vice president....meanwhile modified type had already been built in daura...ATIKULOOTED N BUHARI are no better choices for us.

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by rickyrex(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2018
as bad as people tag atiku to be he is still aware of what is going on in Nigeria than buhari
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by immaculate1234(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy
election dey come u dey drink pure water now.

after elections u begin fly First Class. I pity for shallow thinkers who think you are the solution to that lifeless idiot's conundrum.

My PVC is for account registration not for idiots.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by immaculate1234(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Akile1:
Only the wise can understand. Eyes service

Lip service
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by MicroSweet(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2018
When will most Nigerians get sense and stop allowing this politicians fool them with there gimmicks for votes?

It's surprising how stupidly gullible most of you are.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by achimsemrys(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
eternal rest grant unto them O Lord
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by mumisco4real(f): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2018
StOla:
If he becomes President, he will suddenly stop reacting and would even try to cover up such news like Jonathan wanted to silently sweep the Chibok kidnap under the carpet, until international focus on Nigeria forced his government to reluctantly admit that it happened after 3weeks.
he started reacting towards ending of last year. Only gullible fellow will fall for their trick.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by FrancisIgya: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Reacts to everything just to become President. That was not the case before now.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2018
rusher14:
Where have all these concerns been over the last 10 years?

Smart man... Unlike the gullible crowd that will still cry out later when the true colours go show cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2018
Urahpopopo:
Would Atiku on a normal day care about these three students who died? I don’t know why politicians always tend to politicize everything when running for a political position... This is so bad and shameless... now he would want Nigerians to think he cares more for the common man than Buhari...
Its all because of those gullible morons that will always keep falling for the same old tricks like a are truly retarded... Seriously how can someone keep falling for the same thing over & over again Shows u how very stûpid Nigerians can be. We really deserve the leaders we are getting...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Atithief is reacting to every nooks ... his desperation knows no bounds... Atiku you can never I repeat never be the president of Nigeria no matter what
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Reference(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2018
kidman96:
Hasn't Atiku been in Nigeria all along? All the Fulani herdsmen killing, Book Haram killings, massacre of Christians in Kaduna, IPOB killings that has been going in over the years he never reacted... But time don come for election he is reacting to everything...

You are all after your pockets you politicians.

Nigerian laws prevent constantly high level opposition politicking. Remove such laws and debates will constantly reign, not just in the run up to elections. I keep saying it. If the political atmosphere is constantly heated as you have in developed countries half of the leadership induced problems we have in Nigeria will be avoided.

But typically here when a leader ascends to power the first thing he does is to destroy political opposition where he cannot conquer them and silence all dissenting voices with obnoxious laws like we see being championed so that no one can critique. And when you force it you are arrested.

Very few of our leaders can stomach the heat given to their counterparts in developed democracies even though their performaces are considerably better. Don't blame Atiku, this is the only time he can talk and the laws enable him to talk only towards elections. And you invariably support that for so called 'stability'.

It angers me but what can I do.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Reference(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Its all because of those gullible morons that will always keep falling for the same old tricks like a are truly retarded... Seriously how can someone keep falling for the same thing over & over again Shows u how very stûpid Nigerians can be. We really deserve the leaders we are getting...

Because when a society takes pleasure in silencing voices, pretense reigns. If you want to know a man let him speak. When he has spoken enough lies the truth will eventually appear. If you want to know the politician who is genuine donot limit political activity to election cycles. Let them speak their minds all the time and their personalities will appear.

It is like a man who will let his bride to be speak for the first time on the wedding day. Anything he hears, he has to take. If we can diligently court our politicians the way we do our future wives and husbands we will definitely make better choices. As they say, a bad courtship is better than a bad marraige.

Let our politicians speak and act in their nature all the term.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.