Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students (52451 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Adakintroy: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2018
But Nigerians are truly gullible ooo.

How is this strategy different from governors wife frying aKara with rood side vendors when election is near.

Atiku is compassionate my....
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by kidaby: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy

Ode ni e. Who's your father ? After elections, you'll go back to your suffering and smiling. Just because bubu is not the way, you think recycling this corrupt old man is the way. When would people your age become leaders of tomorrow with this attitude ?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Benekruku(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2018
tit:
Atiku for president.
Babes Olosho's love Atiku
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by PeaceTeam: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Whether you support Buhari or Atiku you are friends Fulani go Gawuri come so cooperate you f***ing southerner not confident enough to rule and I know Easteners want their man there so don't forget the setback you will get for another 16years if he loses...be smart why did PDP chose mala to oppose Mala unable no get liver ni

*I don't belong to any party and never vote lol all d way....I work my job and never care which is President while u never changed your shoes since 201t hailing this hailing that Nairaland touts

LET'S SIDON LOOK TALK BETTER ON THEIR PROGRAMMES EXTRACTING ANSWERS

WHO KNOWS ATIKU IS NAIJA'S BIGGEST OIL EXTRACTOR AND EXPORTER WHILE BUHARI IS MINISTER OF PETROLEUM AND IT'S FUNDS @OBER 70

IF I HEAR BUHARI OR ATIKU.... MUMU
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by d1nerbaba(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Atiku reacts to everything. I have not ate today pls react by sending me money oo.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by adadike(f): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2018
greyham:

Nonsense, let him become president first.
You are so gullible
what can be worse than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by danjalingo: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2018
It's really been a black weekend here in Jalingo. Youngsters who were going back to school, are now​ no more. Very heart-wrenching!
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
adadike:
U see compassion in everything he does. Atiku is live and let's live type of man not that 'dare- to -live- and -I- will -kill -u- myself- devil' in aso rock

What happened to all the Biafran clarion calls.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Pentools(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
adadike:
U see compassion in everything he does. Atiku is live and let's live type of man not that 'dare- to -live- and -I- will -kill -u- myself- devil' in aso rock

Chaiiii see sense....NNE may better mouth wey sabi fall on that ur Bobby.... More standing ovations to those two twins in ur front yard. You too get sense jare.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by greatman247(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
richidinho:
Truly, Atiku is not lifeless

Something tells me this man will surpass our expectations

Who told you that? You're still gullible sorry but all politicians are scammers wait till he gets to office and you will see the other side of him. He is obviously doing all these to get into power. This is desperation if you ask me.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by newdawn2017(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
ATIKU SIMPLY LOOKING FOR CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS!

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

LIKE for BUHARI

SHARE for ATIKU
I choose none. Humans with d honest of intentions can still be corrupted by power & greed. I vote only 1 former human being, d@ person is High King Jesus d Christ.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
adadike:
what can be worse than Buhari

A nation of gullible Nigerians
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by adadike(f): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Pentools:

Chaiiii see sense....NNE may better mouth wey sabi fall on that ur Bobby.... More standing ovations to those two twins in ur front yard. You too get sense jare.
lol. it is well dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.