Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University (31071 Views)

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote / Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by FriendNG: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
People from bring in oil money from south and invest in your ragtag region and create jobs for d unbated almajiris,unlike the nuisances i see here with shoe shinning packs and you are foaming in the mouth about how developed kano is

Why don't you stay with your oil money and develop those 5 villages? Sameway you're developing Malasiya, Indonesia with drug trafficking and prostitution. Why are you developing someone's land. They ask you to live u will be begging Sultan of sokoto and co to save you.

As far as I am concerned northern states makes you guys what you're today and you cannot do without the north neither can u leave.

Leave the almajiri land and you cannot. I dare you to leave. You're nothing but slave to the Almajiris that's why almajiri have ruled your grandparents, now ruling you and will still rule your future generations. You're eternal slaves to Almajiri. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by FriendNG: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
And the aboki think that Northerners don't engage in prostitution,ritual killings..it's better to be a cultist than be terrorist, at least cultists don't kill innocent people and my people are not edos who migrate to Europe via Libya..I repeat, you can never compare my village to any of place in North..we don't think and reason like you people..

Prostitution in your land is a norm and you people don't see anything wrong in it because you're morally corrupt.

I can bet you were born out of wedlock because we already know it's cultural thing to born a child before marriage. Then later the wedding and naming ceremony will be carried out. Thus making you a bastard child.

Yes you cannot compare your villages with our cities. We don't reason like you because we have good culture not the one that allow prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by Kyleconstantine: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
AnanseK:

Experience teaches. When southerners are recruited they become political and fill all positions with southerners and three quarters of admissions come from their home states. Even gardeners and kitchen staff are brought from the south. I will advise them to continue recruiting foreign professors who have no such agenda and who will mentor the local academics .

Please, stop preaching this toxic hatred. We are Nigerians. Nigeria is for Nigerians irrespective of where they came from. It is illogical for anybody to higher foreign professors while we have Nigerians that can fill the vacuum.

Enough of this pettiness!
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by Ikpongiton: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:

Why don't you stay with your oil money and develop those 5 villages? Sameway you're developing Malasiya, Indonesia with drug trafficking and prostitution. Why are you developing someone's land. They ask you to live u will be begging Sultan of sokoto and co to save you.

As far as I am concerned northern states makes you guys what you're today and you cannot do without the north neither can u leave.

Leave the almajiri land and you cannot. I dare you to leave. You're nothing but slave to the Almajiris that's why almajiri have ruled your grandparents, now ruling you and will still rule your future generations. You're eternal slaves to Almajiri. So be it.
if you think your are comfortable,challenge us or the yorubas and let the nation go in flames,and lets see how you'll survive.you are a numb skull,that doesn't know where his survival come from.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by FriendNG: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
if you think your are comfortable,challenge us or the yorubas and let the nation go in flames,and lets see how you'll survive.you are a numb skull,that doesn't know where his survival come from.

Challenge who. You're already challenged do your worst. Second class citizen.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by Ikpongiton: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:

Challenge who. You're already challenged do your worst. Second class citizen.
but you have no class atall,except being an illiterate.tell me any where in the world where people eat with unwash hands apart from you and your almajiri brothers.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by FriendNG: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
but you have no class atall,except being an illiterate.tell me any where in the world where people eat with unwash hands apart from you and your almajiri brothers.

Hahahaha. Whatever the Almajiri is you're worst being Almajiri slave. Part of the Islamic way of eating is to wash your hands before eating and that's also the Hausa / Hausa associated tribe culture.

You're the ones who urinate, allow the traces drop in your trouser and later pick the Holy Bible with urine traces in your body. And u use the same hand full of bacteria without washing 2 eat food.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by Ikpongiton: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:

Hahahaha. Whatever the Almajiri is you're worst being Almajiri slave. Part of the Islamic way of eating is to wash your hands before eating and that's also the Hausa / Hausa associated tribe culture.

You're the ones who urinate, allow the traces drop in your trouser and later pick the Holy Bible with urine traces in your body. And u use the same hand full of bacteria without washing 2 eat food.
northern nigeria moslems are the dirtiest in the world,the reason,you find so many leprous infested people in the street of kano and other cities in the north.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kyleconstantine:

Please, stop preaching this toxic hatred. We are Nigerians. Nigeria is for Nigerians irrespective of where they came from. It is illogical for anybody to higher foreign professors while we have Nigerians that can fill the vacuum.

Enough of this pettiness!

Not pettiness but fact. It’s you who is economical with the truth and will dare not deal with the fears I expressed but just gloss over it.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by AnanseK(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
northern nigeria moslems are the dirtiest in the world,the reason,you find so many leprous infested people in the street of kano and other cities in the north.

The largest leper colony in Africa is at Uzuakoli in Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by Ikpongiton: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2018
AnanseK:

The largest leper colony in Africa is at Uzuakoli in Eastern Nigeria.
and the facility is filled up with people from your state and beggars from north
Re: Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University by Sagamite(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2018
mypains:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin hahahaaahha... when I look at the wordings, I said this sounds like Sagamite and scrolled up a bit to see who typed this and boom... i was right. BABA ooo. Ekale ooo

Waa pa, homie.

Love the fact my signature statements are a trademark. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Presents Provisional Licenses To 37 Private Universities (see Full List) / Does Intelligence Depends More On The Environment Than Genetic Factors / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.