Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos (67255 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by duality(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
babadee1:

This is naija not USA or UK. The voting citizens of every country have different kinds of issues that they are particular about. Nigerians are not particular about certificate. Let's talk about what Nigerians care about.

So in which area has Buhari fared better than the others
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Moukandjo:

Simple question: Do you know of any attestation of result issued by WAEC that has the certificate number of the original on it? I just want to be clear you've come across one before because u dey talk like person wey don see one before!
Even if you've seen, how do you expect to get or trace the certificate number of a certificate that's missing without a photocopy?
So such person isn't entitled to an attestation of result?
Have I seen? Did you not see the Attestation Certificate of a Buhari Supporter that was posted by the OP? It clearly showed the Original Certificate number. That number is an evidence that there was a Certificate before. It's just similar to an International Passport that's been renewed. Apart from the main Passport Number, there's the Old Passport Number as well. That Old Passport Number is an evidence that the bearer had a former passport that expired and is being renewed
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Moukandjo:

Buhari obviously doesn't have a copy of his original certificate like this guy did, & that was what WAEC used to get the number!
False!

WAEC don't rely on the photocopy provided by the applicant to fish out his Certificate number. They have every record of every Certificate they issued. Relying on the photocopy of applicants will be dangerous as one can forge a Certificate with a fake number and make a photocopy of it which they can submit to WAEC requesting for Attestation.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by babadee1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
duality:

So in which area has Buhari fared better than the others

I'm not a politician. That case and the counter point are for the politicians to make.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Come o Daboomb, Passingshot, Nora, Adm212144, Sarkki...

Certificate No pls...
Don't come and tell me that N/A means Nigerian Army o.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Ericnrm(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2018
tc1od:
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful!

Next they'll be telling us that he was a gifted child grin
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by MrCEO69(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Bro, it is called Democracy. You can't force your candidate on me or other Nigerians. I see a better candidate in Buhari.

Peace.

U see a better candidate? Bros look well, it is not in APC nor Pdp.. But I guess new never ready for this country.. V u gone tru the portfolios of the candidate's and see which is the better option.. I guess u only looked at baba and atiku.. We never ready. Let the suffering continue. Not my concern.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ddeola: 3:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Even WAEC is CORRUPT ! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Naija "politrics" is BADASS ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by olmoRoc: 3:26am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=emmie14 post=72668700]Who are Buhari's secondary school friends, classmates and school mates. Nigeria is comedy.[/quot

He had only one classmate who's dead!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Volcano12(f): 4:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Nigerian's are wiser now, we no longer vote based on the candidate's certificate. Goodluck Jonathan has all the certificate in the world yet, he ended up as the most clueless and Corrupt President Nigeria has ever had. President Buhari is doing well and we are ready to re-elect him in 2019.
I pity u and ur generation,dullards!!!!

Sai Baba.Sai baba indeed!I pity u and ur generation.U reason like a slowpoke

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Almaiga: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Volcano12 post=72690049][/quote]

See this mad man, Why did you edit my post? Your inferiority complex can't allow you pen your independent opinion, you had to edit my post. You Mumu aswear.

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
False!

WAEC don't rely on the photocopy provided by the applicant to fish out his Certificate number. They have every record of every Certificate they issued. Relying on the photocopy of applicants will be dangerous as one can forge a Certificate with a fake number and make a photocopy of it which they can submit to WAEC requesting for Attestation.
The certificate number is obviously not as important to WAEC in the case of issuing an attestation of result when a certificate goes missing as you want to forcefully make us believe! The important information to get your results is your examination number, & that Buhari has! If I want to check my WAEC , NECO or JAMB results that I wrote years ago, all I need is to get a scratch card & my examination/registration number! It's that easy! So you can not just forge a fake certificate with fake details & submit to WAEC for attestation of result like you've posited! They would confirm the result EASILY with your examination number & know you're not genuine!

Reputable investigative media organisations like Premium Times, who've been on this case since 2015, have examined the attestation of result & found no problem with it. But the Nairaland PDP sycophants & IPIGs with their eba analysis must argue, even when their PDP masters know better not to continue in this already busted propaganda!

Stop ridiculing yourselves because of your desperation! Even your PDP masters aren't going this low! Just jejely come out to tell us WAEC forged this attestation of result for Buhari so we'll know how bad your case is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Have I seen? Did you not see the Attestation Certificate of a Buhari Supporter that was posted by the OP? It clearly showed the Original Certificate number. That number is an evidence that there was a Certificate before. It's just similar to an International Passport that's been renewed. Apart from the main Passport Number, there's the Old Passport Number as well. That Old Passport Number is an evidence that the bearer had a former passport that expired and is being renewed
So in other words, WAEC forged its own attestation of result for Buhari, right?
Nothing wey person no go hear from our desperate IPIGs & PDP sycophants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ehbellsho(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Nigerian's are wiser now, we no longer vote based on the candidate's certificate. Goodluck Jonathan has all the certificate in the world yet, he ended up as the most clueless and Corrupt President Nigeria has ever had. President Buhari is doing well and we are ready to re-elect him in 2019.

Sai Baba.

living in the past
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by DealZnaija: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The controversy surrounding the West African School Certificate (WASC) Examination result of President Muhammadu Buhari was laid to rest on Friday as the West African Examination Council (WAEC) handed to the President the attestation of the certificate issued to him in 1961.

This sparked outrage among Nigerians who feel the president and the examination body are being dishonest over the issued certificate as they want to know why the President’s current passport photograph was used in the new certificate for an exam which was written in 1961.

However, WAEC went further to explain – “since it is an attestation and not the original certificate, the passport photograph that was submitted during application is the one that would appear on the certificate when ready.”

A man identified as Ebiware Tevin took to Facebook this morning to enlighten Nigerians on the issue of current passports used for attestation certificate as he shared pictures of his friend's WAEC certificate to use as an example.

But Nigerians noticed something else as it was discovered that the president's WAEC attestation certificate does not have original certificate number as seen in the man's certificate below.

Buhari's original certificate number shows N/A which is not supposed to be so since it was stated that he wrote the exam many years ago.

Nigerians are now asking what happened to the omission of the original certificate number on the president's certificate. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/original-certificate-number-missing-in-buharis-waec-attestation-certificate.html

Please help me get a clearer picture. Even though, ic ant say wheter the rules changed after 1983, but WASCE and GCE were 2 totally different exams, conducted at 2 totally different times of the year (Nov for GCE & June for WASCE) so i am interested to know how WAEC gave this gentle man a certificate covering both as Examination numbers are also different. GCE had no involvement of your Secondary school. You could do it as a private candidate but WASCE had to be done through your secondary school.

Anyone with explanation should please assist
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

So in other words, WAEC forged its own attestation of result for Buhari, right?
Nothing wey person no go hear from our desperate IPIGs & PDP sycophants!
Well I didn't say that. But it's possible. It's all about sycophancy by the management working in the Nigerian branch of WAEC.

Let me ask you this question, why didn't Buhari go pick up his attestation certificate before 2015? Why didn't he go pick it up in 2018? Why is it that WAEC had to send its top management to deliver Buhari's Certificate to him? Why is it that buhari didn't apply for this Attestation but was yet given? Why did Buhari swear under oath that his results are with the military when in actual fact it's missing?

Did you know that you have to submit a police report before WAEC can give an attestation? Did Buhari do that? No he did not. Because if he did, it would contradict the oath he took.

The fact remains that WAEC did not administer that exam, it was University of Cambridge. So they have no justification to attest to a Certificate which they didn't issue or to attest to a result they didn't issue. It's just sychophancy that's making this WAEC guys doing what they shouldn't be doing.

We are not saying he should be disqualified. After all, he contested before, so he can contested again. Nigeria has not yet matured up to the point where documentation matters. However we just want voters to know we are dealing with a person who is not telling us the full truth on this certificate issue. We want Nigerians to know that Mr Integrity is not a man of integrity after all.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by tk4rd: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2018
ionsman:

Did you see where he said his friend was lucky to still have a photocopy which he tendered?

Did you see Buhari's registration number on that certificate? That alone can be used to verify if a candidate actually sat for an exam(don't know if you can go as far as 1961).

On WAEC's website, the requirements for an attestation includes a photocopy of your certificate(where applicable) which the old man has no hold of.

Enough of this pettiness and redundant talks.
Thus, with a sworn affidavit, someone who doesn't have a photocopy of his lost/missing certificate, who couldn't remember his Reg. Number for verification of results, can just present any manipulated Testimonial from any school and be issued Attestation of Result from WAEC??
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Well I didn't say that. But it's possible. It's all about sycophancy by the management working in the Nigerian branch of WAEC.

Let me ask you this question, why didn't Buhari go pick up his attestation certificate before 2015? Why didn't he go pick it up in 2018? Why is it that WAEC had to send its top management to deliver Buhari's Certificate to him? Why is it that buhari didn't apply for this Attestation but was yet given? Why did Buhari swear under oath that his results are with the military when in actual fact it's missing?

Did you know that you have to submit a police report before WAEC can give an attestation? Did Buhari do that? No he did not. Because if he did, it would contradict the oath he took.

The fact remains that WAEC did not administer that exam, it was University of Cambridge. So they have no justification to attest to a Certificate which they didn't issue or to attest to a result they didn't issue. It's just sychophancy that's making this WAEC guys doing what they shouldn't be doing.

We are not saying he should be disqualified. After all, he contested before, so he can contested again. Nigeria has not yet matured up to the point where documentation matters. However we just want voters to know we are dealing with a person who is not telling us the full truth on this certificate issue. We want Nigerians to know that Mr Integrity is not a man of integrity after all.

You're trying so hard to taint the image of Buhari with lies you've concocted yourself! But make I begin reply the questions wey you dey ask one by one so you won't muddle things up:
1) Who told you Buhari didn't apply for attestation but was given?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

1) Who told you Buhari didn't apply for attestation but was given?
Well he claimed he didn't while WAEC claimed he did. The news was in the Punch and was even featured here on nairaland.

Here is the exerpt:

Shehu, in an interview with SUNDAY PUNCHon Saturday, said WAEC authorities made it clear that they read about the controversy generated by the President’s missing certificate and saw the need to save the council’s integrity.

The presidential spokesman added, “No, the President did not apply for the documents. I made this clear in an opinion I wrote on Friday.

“The presentation of the documents to the President was strictly an initiative of WAEC.

“They said they read about the controversy on the pages of newspapers and saw the need to save the integrity of the council.”

Shehu had, in an opinion, titled ‘President Buhari, WAEC and PDP’s toxic air’, on Friday, quoted the examination body as saying that the controversy concerning Buhari’s school certificate was embarrassing and felt a sense of duty to produce and deliver the documents to him.

He had said, “This is a god-send, with WAEC being a non-political entity. This should put to rest the absurd allegations by the Peoples Democratic Party, brought up again and again, that he (Buhari) did not attend a secondary school.”
https://www.nairaland.com/4826111/waec-disagrees-presidency-says-buhari
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Well he claimed he didn't while WAEC claimed he did. The news was in the Punch and was even featured here on nairaland.

Here is the exerpt:

https://www.nairaland.com/4826111/waec-disagrees-presidency-says-buhari
What's the meaning of "well"? WAEC has just cleared the air by telling you the overzealous Garba was wrong & that Buhari himself applied for the document which is why he got it, so?
Or WAEC's clarification doesn't suit your agenda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

What's the meaning of "well"? WAEC has just cleared the air by telling you the overzealous Garba was wrong & that Buhari himself applied for the document which is why he got it, so?
Or WAEC's clarification doesn't suit your agenda?
Lol you are very funny. Buhari's spokesperson said Buhari didn't apply for the attestation certificate and you chose to believe what WAEC said over him. I wonder when WAEC became the spokesperson for Buhari. So it's Garba that's now the overzealous person and not WAEC grin
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Lol you are very funny. Buhari's spokesperson said Buhari didn't apply for the attestation certificate and you chose to believe what WAEC said over him. I wonder when WAEC became the spokesperson for Buhari. So it's Garba that's now the overzealous person and not WAEC grin
But you're not the funny one who chooses what issues to believe Garba Shehu on, right? How's it possible for WAEC to give Buhari the document without him requesting for it, albeit one way or the other, even if na by force/threat? You suppose dey think na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by KingRagnar: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
You asked for certificate, he shows certificate, now you are asking for certificate number? How far will these folks go to tarnish the image of PMB, when will they have their rest? If you say that it is when Atiku wins, that you will have your rest, then by all means continue because PMB goes nowhere till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Ekajuk: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I wonder really... Jonathan was a dumbo in office
you wanted someone with NEPA certificate, don't blame GEJ....the fraud and gang up against him was huge

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

But you're not the funny one who chooses what issues to believe Garba Shehu on, right? How's it possible for WAEC to give Buhari the document without him requesting for it, albeit one way or the other, even if na by force/threat? You suppose dey think na!
Did Buhari requested for the Statement of Result from the school Principal? No he didn't. Did Buhari write to the Military to provide him his Certificate which they are in possession of? No he didn't. Did Buhari write to university of Cambridge (WASC). no he didn't. Did he write WAEC requesting for his Certificate? No he didn't.

He never did. All he did was to tell INEC that his Certificate is with the Military without making any effort to confirm or retrieve his Certificate. He made no effort because he knows Nigerians are very malleable. Many politician will follow his precedent. Major Hamzat Mustapha, Senator Adeleke, Dino Melaiye, Kemi Adeosun comes to mind.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by zombieTRACKER: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ekajuk:
you wanted someone with NEPA certificate, don't blame GEJ....the fraud and gang up against him was huge

You are talking about a C in C
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Did Buhari requested for the Statement of Result from the school Principal? No he didn't. Did Buhari write to the Military to provide him his Certificate which they are in possession of? No he didn't. Did Buhari write to university of Cambridge (WASC). no he didn't. Did he write WAEC requesting for his Certificate? No he didn't.

He never did. All he did was to tell INEC that his Certificate is with the Military without making any effort to confirm or retrieve his Certificate. He made no effort because he knows Nigerians are very malleable. Many politician will follow his precedent. Major Hamzat Mustapha, Senator Adeleke, Dino Melaiye, Kemi Adeosun comes to mind.
You're really pained, man! You've moved from the unintelligent claim that WAEC gave Buhari the attestation just because they wanted to & not due to any form of request from Buhari, to all these talks! At least, you already see how unintelligent that your claim is!
Now, let's address these your new set of balderdash one by one again:
1) Who told you Buhari didn't request/hasn't requested for a statement of result from his high school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're really pained, man! You've moved from the unintelligent claim that WAEC gave Buhari the attestation just because they wanted to & not due to any form of request from Buhari, to all these talks! At least, you already see how unintelligent that your claim is!
Now, let's address these your new set of balderdash one by one again:
1) Who told you Buhari didn't request/hasn't requested for a statement of result from his high school?
Bro any one reading our comments will know you are the one that's so riled up and bitter and biased and discombobulated.

And to your question, if Buhari had requested for his statement of result back then in 2015 or now, why didn't he submit that to INEC. Why is he still referring to the nonexistent certificate with the military? I'm responding to your question with a question because I want you to think.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Bro any one reading our comments will know you are the one that's so riled up and bitter and biased and discombobulated.

And to your question, if Buhari had requested for his statement of result back then in 2015 or now, why didn't he submit that to INEC. Why is he still referring to the nonexistent certificate with the military? I'm responding to your question with a question because I want you to think.

You're this close to tears, bro, just because a man you love to hate has buried the propaganda you had hoped to use this period! Even your username & date of registration shows how bitter you are & have been for a long time! Calm down! grin grin
You want me to think & you wholeheartedly believe WAEC presented a document to Buhari without him having any cause to ask for it in any sort of manner! Funny boy! You should be teaching yourself how to think instead! grin

Now, you've assumed again that he didn't request for a statement of result in 2015, but when you're asked why you made such claim, you go dumb! Stop assuming, boy, & find out properly before making unintelligent claims!

Buhari got his statement of result from his high school just to show the dumb IPIGs & PDP sycophants who were doubting Thomases as ordinary statement of result wouldn't obviously be admissible by INEC , but the daft IPIGs & PDP sycophants were mischievous as usual, just as they are now in the case of this attestation! But we can't blame people who were daft enough to think Buhari is long dead & the person currently in Aso Rock is a certain Jibrin from Sudan. They can't be helped!
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're this close to tears, bro, just because a man you love to hate has buried the propaganda you had hoped to use this period! Even your username & date of registration shows how bitter you are & have been for a long time! Calm down! grin grin
Bro I'm really enjoying our convo because you make me laugh. I'm sure other unbiased people reading this civil discussion we are having will also be having fun. smiley

Now to respond to your assertion. If Buhari had buried the propaganda, why is there still controversy on this? Me myself, am even surprised that this controversy lingered. I had thought Nigerians have agreed to support Buhari even if he presents NEPA Bill as his Certificate. But it seems Nigerians have woken up. grin

Me ke, Bitter? Bro, even though I opposed Buhari's presidency because I have always known he was a dullard and a tribalist, I became even more successful under his regime. I've gotten a home,got an international job where I'm being paid in dollars, got a new car, an American visa, got married and have travelled to 5 countries, all within the 3 years of his presidency. Unfortunately that's not the vibes lots of Nigerians are getting. I guess its just God that has been uplifting me. So Buhari has no effect on me, only the God I serve does. I am only raising my voice again because of my conscience. I can't sit and watch lots of Nigerians suffer because of a Dullard. I'll do my best to lead Nigerians right. But if they still insist they want to suffer under the clueless Buhari for the next 4 years. Then so be it, as I know I've tried. But I think Nigerians are wiser now.

You want me to think & you wholeheartedly believe WAEC presented a document to Buhari without him having any cause to ask for it in any sort of manner! Funny boy! You should be teaching yourself how to think instead! grin
What do you mean by in any sort of manner? There's no sort of manner in applying for WAEC Attestation Certificate. There's only one way of applying and it's on WAEC's site.

Buhari's team know that if they agree that He applied for the Attestion Certificate, it ultimately confirms the fact that he lied under oath when he said the Certificate is with the Military. So Buhari through his aides, says he didn't apply. Bro, accept it like that as a loyal supporter that you are now grin. Buhari's team said he applied, WEAC's says otherwise. I hear Buhari supporters are electrically wired to follow and believe him even if he's leading them into the sea grin. So you, as a Buhari supporter, should do the needful wink grin

Now, you've assumed again that he didn't request for a statement of result in 2015, but when you're asked why you made such claim, you go dumb! Stop assuming, boy, & find out properly before making unintelligent claims!
I didn't go dumb. I just wanted you to use your God given talents to use. I wanted you to think. If Buhari had requested for his statement of result and presented it to INEC in the first place, he wouldn't have caused all the controversies that resulted thereafter. So he didn't. He only said he would apply on for it during his Press Statement TV after which that fake Statement of Result from the Principal surfaced online grin. Why didn't Buhari present that fake Statement of Result to the Press? Why didn't he submit that along with other documents to INEC for this oncoming election? My brother think, think, think. Don't just be electrically wired to follow a dullard like Buhari.

University of Cambridge just said yesterday that they still have Buhari's results and that he can get it once he applies for it. They even repeated same last 4 years. Why haven't Buhari applied to get it? Why did he still preferred Swearing Affidavit every time he wants to submit documents to INEC? Think bro, think; D
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where is moukandjo? Has he chickened out? grin

I was beginning to like the guy and now he's backing out. Not cool sad.

ShowYourCertificate:

University of Cambridge just said yesterday that they still have Buhari's results and that he can get it once he applies for it. They even repeated same last 4 years. Why haven't Buhari applied to get it? Why did he still preferred Swearing Affidavit every time he wants to submit documents to INEC? Think bro, think; D
Well I guess I have to continue to enlighten others reading the discussion I was having with Moukanjo.

Cambridge says they have records of all the exams they had conducted. So they have the Certificate Number of Buhari which WAEC Nigeria failed to produce. All Buhari need to do is apply. Applying should not be something difficult even for a dullard.

Will post excerpt of the Cambridge news here to enlighten my good friend Moukanjo:

The examination body in a statement yesterday, said it was responding to inquiries by Nigerians interested in authenticating Buhari’s certificate.

Cambridge, a United Kingdom-based examination body, oversaw the conduct of final year secondary school examination in Nigeria and placement into foreign universities in the 1960s.

The examination body, however, said that for it to release a candidate’s certificate, the student must request for it.

“We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate.This is in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, Data Protection Act 2018 and section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-can-only-release-buharis-certificate-if-he-requests-for-it-cambridge/

So if we Buhari wrote the WASC exam then it means Cambridge University has the record and he should simply apply for it. If he's too dull to apply, he should tell us so someone can help him with the procedure of applying grin.

Honestly I wonder how people could be so gullible. This is a man that could submitted affidavit instead of his results in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019 elections. Why didn't he submit his statement of result together with the affidavit? Why didn't he get the result from Cambridge and submit? Why? Because he has no certificate, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.