Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos (67227 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by docadams: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
ShowYourCertificate:
Where is moukandjo? Has he chickened out? grin

I was beginning to like the guy and now he's backing out. Not cool sad.

Well I guess I have to continue to enlighten others reading the discussion I was having with Moukanjo.

Cambridge says they have records of all the exams they had conducted. So they have the Certificate Number of Buhari which WAEC Nigeria failed to produce. All Buhari need to do is apply. Applying should not be something difficult even for a dullard.

Will post excerpt of the Cambridge news here to enlighten my good friend Moukanjo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-can-only-release-buharis-certificate-if-he-requests-for-it-cambridge/

So if we Buhari wrote the WASC exam then it means Cambridge University has the record and he should simply apply for it. If he's too dull to apply, he should tell us so someone can help him with the procedure of applying grin.

Honestly I wonder how people could be so gullible. This is a man that could submitted affidavit instead of his results in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019 elections. Why didn't he submit his statement of result together with the affidavit? Why didn't he get the result from Cambridge and submit? Why? Because he has no certificate, simple.

Since 2015, no evidence of progress

1. Buhari WAEC attestation
2. WAEC certificate 1959
3 WAEC certificate 1961

No SWAEC CERTIFICATE NUMBER IN 1 & 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.