Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,307 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor (1877 Views)

See What A Girl Wrote To Her Junior Sister Whose Birthday Is Today / See What A Girl Wrote On FB / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by Beniam: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2018
Queen Ola of Oyo is visiting her Alma mater, St. Bernadine Girls Grammar school, Oyo, to give a

talk on sex education and one of the revelations made by a teenage student is heartbreaking.
The students of the school were asked to write down their
questions in a piece of paper and pass it across. One student revealed in her note that she's a victim of sexual abuse.
Her note reads:

I am having sexual abuse with my neighbour and I have reported to my parents and they didn't believe. What can I do?

Queen Ola said the note moved her to tears, but she didn't reveal what's being done to help the girl...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/see-heartbreaking-note-secondary-school.html

Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by Skyfornia(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Na she be that?

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by sirusX(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2018
What kind of parent would ignore a child's plea for help? sad

2 Likes

Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by daben1(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2018
with this girl Wey I Dey see, Kai, no be sexual abuse, she Dey lie
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by giftAlone(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2018
DAT pix is oni of ife wife oo. mama prophetess. buh she slay sha
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by alezzy13: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2018
Is this real? I don't trust these bloggers oooo
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
giftAlone:
DAT pix is oni of ife wife oo. mama prophetess. buh she slay sha
oni of ife's wife? How shocked
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by newjosboy: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
missdee384:
oni of ife's wife? How shocked

That was how she dressed up to visit her former school. You can google it yoursef.
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
newjosboy:

That was how she dressed up to visit her former school. You can google it yoursef.
see you sounding so sure of yourself.... Lol.... She is Alaafin of Oyo's wife not Ooni's wife
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by newjosboy: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
missdee384:
see you sounding so sure of yourself.... Lol.... She is Alaafin of Oyo's wife not Ooni's wife

Sorry, we in Jos here used to interchange those titles, whether na oba o abi na ooni abi na ifa abi na alafin.
Re: See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor by rossychik(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=sirusX post=72670032]What kind of parent would ignore a child's plea for help? sad[/quote

u are yet to see some slowpoke of parents. that was how a woman in my area gave her younger daughter out to her elder sister who got married. The husband ended molesting the girl sexually, she went n reported to her mum, the mum hushed her down n asked her to go back, not quite long after the little girl was pregnant, who did it ? it was the same man son in law.
who is at fault, for me I totally blame the woman who felt that her little girl of say 15yrs was lying until it was too late. I haven't seen the girl for some time now don't know if she has given birth

(1) (Reply)

Weird Lady Uses Hoverboard That Has A Vibrating Love Machine(video) / Pregnant Lady Rocks Man At A Wedding, Dances Gbe Body / Who Is A Broke Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.