Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Who Is A Broke Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Broke Guy? (1888 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Broke Guy? by Mrshape: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
As the year is coming to an end majority of the discussion is on the financial capacity of a guy, but no one has been able to define who a Broke guy is.
Thus the question

Who is a Broke guy?.

Please drop your definition/opinion putting Nigeria atmosphere into consideration.

Let us know if we are Broke or not.

To me a Broke guy is a guy to which your father at his age is richer than.

Drop yours

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Jodha(f): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
A broke guy is a jobless dumb lazy motherfaqker...
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by biddostandard: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
bro forget abt the definition of a broke guy ,the fact be say no be every body go rich ,just live a happy life all doz poor hoes ranting up and abt broke guy will still end up with them,not everybody will marry rich,marry happily matters

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by AfroKnight: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Two definitions.

1. A broke guy is one who doesn’t have the amount of money needed for a particular purchase or service, at a given time. That way, many men are broke at certain points in their lives.

That is the old definition though.

The prevalent but honest truth these days is,

2. A broke guy is a man who habitually resists the manipulative inducement to waste money on a hungry, indigent girl who has standards she herself cannot afford, without the financial input of a man.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Martinez39(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jodha:
I feel your pain. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Jodha(f): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
I feel your pain. grin

Feel yhurself oga
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
AfroKnight:
Two definitions.

1. A broke guy is one who doesn’t have the amount of money need for a particular purchase or service, at a given time. That way, many men are broke at certain points.

2. A broke guy is a man who habitually resists the manipulative inducement to waste money on a hungry, indigent girl who has standards she herself cannot afford, without the financial input of a man.
Very apt!
Sometimes I wonder why ladies feel they have the right to be broke while it is a crime for guys to be broke.

To me, being broke is the state of not being liquid ( having cash at hand) and it's not gender based. Women must realize the difference between a poor man and a broke man.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
A broke guy is an unsuccessful fellow. He is a pretentious morapuckkkerr who is only humble because of his poverty, if things get better for him, watch him turn to a scum which men are. I am not not saying one should not date him, just date him at your own risks.
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by IamPlato(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2019
A Broke Guy Is A Guy That Is Heart Broken

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by oboy81: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2019
ME. I am a Broke Guy, A broke guy is ME.
But you can take me out, help me. I do inhouse aluminum work (Windows, doors and show glasses)
I also paint well (4k/room)
If you want to buy lands in ibeju lekki and invest then call the Number in my signature.
Any other help or Job you make available would be appreciated
We rise by lifting others, thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by saintvc(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2019
broke is relative.depends on the desires of who he is surrounded with.

as an Nysc corper in rural area, I was treated like a big man, girls hovering round me for #19 k allowed,

when I go town for Lagos, dem dey treat corper as beggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Omar09(m): 2:47am On Dec 31, 2019
AfroKnight:
Two definitions.

1. A broke guy is one who doesn’t have the amount of money need for a particular purchase or service, at a given time. That way, many men are broke at certain points.

Sir sense will not kee you, you hear?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by MJBOLT: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2019
AfroKnight:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2019
broke is the sweet word people now use to describe poor and lazy jobless people
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
A broke person is an unsuccessful fellow. He/she is a pretentious morapuckkkerr who is only humble because of his/her poverty, if things get better for him/her, watch him/her turn to a scum which people are. I am not not saying one should not date him/her, just date him/her at your own risks.
poverty does not respect any gender
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by AfroKnight: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Omar09:

Sir sense will not kee you, you hear?

I hear sir grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by gbami(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
A broke guy is an unsuccessful fellow. He is a pretentious morapuckkkerr who is only humble because of his poverty, if things get better for him, watch him turn to a scum which men are. I am not not saying one should not date him, just date him at your own risks.
Another Bitter bitch...Who thinks the sun should rise and set on her sorry ass because she has vagina... Smelling pussy.... If you can take care of yourself why do u need a guy to give you cash.... Broke bitches...Flee from them... They are liabilities, they can easily Bleep for cash... idiots..

5 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
So defining a broke guy means we ladies cannot take care of ourselves, numbskulll. Oh yeah, that stinky''P'' is where your mum birth you from, continue to insult your parents, bastarrrdd.
gbami:
Another Bitter bitch...Who thinks the sun should rise and set on her sorry ass because she has vagina... Smelling pussy.... If you can take care of yourself why do u need a guy to give you cash.... Broke bitches...Flee from them... They are liabilities, they can easily Bleep for cash... idiots..
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Akinbahm(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
AfroKnight:
Two definitions.

They would come for your neck now but all the same take 5 bro....

7 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Akinbahm(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
You spew out this trash just because u wanna comment first, well, u still av 15hours and 50minutes to let go of this mediocre mentality....

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Topzeeonly(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Hustle o, make you no go dey look for the definition of a broke guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Jodha(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Akinbahm:

You spew out this trash just because u wanna comment first, well, u still av 15hours and 50minutes to let go of this mediocre mentality....

Why are yhu pained niggur?....It seems yhure everything i described...

For starters do get a job first....

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by AfroKnight: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Akinbahm:

They would come for your neck now but all the same take 5 bro....

Brotherly.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by praz001(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2019
A bro guy is some1 who is not ready to do any legit work thus depending on others for survival...

A broke guy is som1 who Can t afford ( a waste of) 30k wine in an outing and who does not live above his income.... SOME NL LADIES DEFINITION 2019
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by dietola01(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2020
AfroKnight:
Two definitions.

1. A broke guy is one who doesn’t have the amount of money needed for a particular purchase or service, at a given time. That way, many men are broke at certain points in their lives.

mad oh grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by MrCork: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Jodha:

like u?..broke ladies dyamm sexy thou smiley
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by AfroKnight: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2020
dietola01:
mad oh grin cheesy

cheesy
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Chingykay77(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
AfroKnight:
Two definitions.

You d best man wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2020
AfroKnight:
Two definitions.

a broke guy is also a guy who despite his brokeness, chooses to invite another man's daughter to partake in his present state of suffering and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by AfroKnight: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
a broke guy is also a guy who despite his brokeness, chooses to invite another man's daughter to partake in his present state of suffering and poverty.

Heysss!

What rubbish did you write there? angry You should read before hitting “send” next time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2020
AfroKnight:

Heysss!

What rubbish did you write there? angry You should read before hitting “send” next time.
why so pained
Re: Who Is A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

Broke men are like mice, a.mouse enters your house, the mouse is just looking for what to eat and find shelter. It's not the mouse's fault.

But it is up to you to allow a mouse(broke man) stay in your house (your life) to nibble your foodstuff and destroy your property (you emotional, financial, physical and mental well being) or you chase the mouse out or use rat gum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Married Women Cheating / How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? / VIDEO: Pretty Girl Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w’ Her In Front Of Crowd For Small M0ney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.