Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari (24568 Views)

Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by MChaze25(m): 4:34am On Nov 05, 2018
MajorJeffery:
My anger is not about the donation itself, it's the purpose of the donation. Buhari didn't donate to help the people of Guinea Bissau in fighting disease or hunger, he donated a whole $500k towards their elections, what kind of stupidity is that? sad
He thinks like a cow na.
Maybe in his mind, it's a favour that will come back to him and his party come 2019.
Na investment for him head.
One good turn deserves another you know?
But that kinda petty thinking is sure stupidity coz that money can pay this minimum wage that is going to dint his already battered image..
500k?
Damn brainless!!!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by MChaze25(m): 4:40am On Nov 05, 2018
cenaman:
Atiku is very useless man, is the money buhari donate to guinea up the amount he share during the PDP primary election in portharcourt?
At least it's for the masses here in Nigeria.
Tomorrow if China comes to take over Nigeria as collateral for their unpaid loans, even Togo or Ghana no go send us!
Be forming giant of Africa there!!!
Nobody send us ooo
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by MChaze25(m): 4:43am On Nov 05, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

I am afraid your anger is misplaced.

In July of this year, ECOWAS did encourage member states to provide financial support for the legislative elections scheduled in November. Geddit?

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
And you think Nigeria with it's acute recession that is in the best place to donate such a sum?
Have you asked what Ghana has given?
See ehh..
Just accept you re under a curse with the way you reason.

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Niorte: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Chriswazo:
Please there's nothing to wrong with giving to help a lesser economic country to sustain their government running and democracy at large, so I support Buhari on this
Please be objective.

Nigerians always support and opposed every time. Even when somebody does something very bad, stupid people would still support him.

There is nothing bad in giving but is it the right time to give? Do we really have enough to give? Those Africans we had given in the time past such as S/Africa and Ghana, how are they treating our citizens in their countries? What is the economic benefit that this country 3ill provide Nigeria?

Only poor people and poor mindset give to impress. Nigeria doesn't need ECOWAS but ECOWAS need Nigeria.
The world rates you the poorest yet you are giving out money to the world when you can use it to take care of your people.

America does not give aid where she will not benefit economically or otherwise. We must demand prudency from our leaders and not support every of their actions because they are our partymen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by oddoood: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 05, 2018
SPOT-ON! DEVIL PUNISH ALL THE GANGS OF CRIMINALS THAT PACKAGED THAT USELESS ANSCESTOR FOR ME TO VOTE IN 2015¡

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Atikulated: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2018
We're coming in next year clean his mess!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by bixton(m): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You will defend your 30k job as usual

Do you've any evidence that Atiku shared money in PH?

I'm also sure there's also no evidence as to who foots the bill of Atiku's strategizing team that's with him in Dubai?
Guess he's growing the economy of Dubai with Nigerian money all in a bid to run for an office?
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2018
bixton:

I'm also sure there's also no evidence as to who foots the bill of Atiku's strategizing team that's with him in Dubai?
Guess he's growing the economy of Dubai with Nigerian money all in a bid to run for an office?

He used he's money not tax payers money unlike your dullard that used our money to travelling up and down for medical check up

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by ShenTeh(m): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2018
If Atiku becomes president, if, I say, this statement will come back to haunt him. Mark my words.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by kevwemike: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2018
cenaman:
Atiku is very useless man, is the money buhari donate to guinea up the amount he share during the PDP primary election in portharcourt?
if Atiku even use money in p-H did he use ur fathers money? Go get facts lame
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:54am On Nov 05, 2018
When Atiku can give that amount to buy a few votes.

At least Buhari is not depositing the money in his personal account. He is using this small amount $500K to buy international goodwill which Atiku does not understand.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:54am On Nov 05, 2018
kunmiiii:

Upon all the insults, insults, insults you debased the guy with.. Your comment is still devoid of cogent thinking and commonsense, you don't need to be this crude and mean to pass your message across!
oga public defender...U are even worse than the guy...Because u just killed ursef by saying my comment was devoid of cogent thinking and commonsense...For this singular reason
..Ur head must be CHECKED...Perhaps u got carried away with the lashes therein...

Bikiaful!! Stray bullet is real...U want to pick up a case to defend,even if yourself intellectually are malnourished..

I don't search for favors,pity and attention...There are many incongruous reasons why it's bad..I'm always blunt that's why i sleep well at night,and not hypocritical,biased and zombied...

Someone called somebody useless for correcting your government not to waste ur resources and i got enraged because i know for a fact,that was a colossal waste...It's like blaming davido for buying chioma a car of 32million and he shouldn't criticize the government.

Atiku shared money...Which is not a crime here..Nor anywhere...Ironically ediots like u will never vote anyone not popular or rich...The first question u ask Is ..U get money so? Yet after giving u the money u want to complain ...I despise ur kinds...I call u lots plagues and locusts to mankind u make lives too spicy to consume and enjoy..

Be free and neutral in life...U will find peace!!! Stand for something...By the way i used Government instead of pmb...The reason is u are a certified goat with iberibe and the mere sight of pmb would av exploded u..Smh.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by walebliss(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2018
It's Pointless to borrow to give. Any sane person who does that need is brain 're-examine' and to the ecowas guy claiming the west African countries agreed to donate money, did they had this same agreement to donate to Nigeria in 2015 Election?
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by berrystunn(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Atiku doesn't understand a lot of things. He doesn't understand how international politics work and he doesn't understand foreign policy.

This is how he was talking nonsense about restructuring before Osinbajo finished him in that open letter. Since that day, he has refused to say a word about restructuring.

By the time Osinbajo starts with Atiku, the entire blockheads in PDP won't be able to help him.

Borrow sense and give brain.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by bixton(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Kingwizzy16 post=72690369][/quote]

Very funny
PMB using our money, for medical check up............
Show me one president of nigeria that did not travel for medical check up?
Keep deceiving yourself.
If you like don't go pay attention to your state governor, keep blaming PMB.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by bantudra: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2018
ofcourse they hate it...they would have rather looted it....

fee dee fee is a useless party......
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Niorte:

Please be objective.

Nigerians always support and opposed every time. Even when somebody does something very bad, stupid people would still support him.

There is nothing bad in giving but is it the right time to give? Do we really have enough to give? Those Africans we had given in the time past such as S/Africa and Ghana, how are they treating our citizens in their countries? What is the economic benefit that this country 3ill provide Nigeria?

Only poor people and poor mindset give to impress. Nigeria doesn't need ECOWAS but ECOWAS need Nigeria.
The world rates you the poorest yet you are giving out money to the world when you can use it to take care of your people.

America does not give aid where she will not benefit economically or otherwise. We must demand prudency from our leaders and not support every of their actions because they are our partymen
bro i av been attending to oda ediots here since yesternite...because of politics and naivety classA, people are really intellectually kwashiorkored in our society.. Big heads with sporty waves but impaired..

Sometimes u beg to be allowed to wonder if 82% of our current population is not suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE occasioned by prolonged suffering and constant lies of hope lies ahead...X
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Sgwin: 6:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Buhari already go back to his village in 2019 so he share the money because he is going on exile in guinea after election
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by sukar886: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
No he should save it, so that you and your useless ipob supporters will loot it..

Useless man!
mumu go and get another brain, this one is no longer effective ....
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

I am afraid your anger is misplaced.

In July of this year, ECOWAS did encourage member states to provide financial support for the legislative elections scheduled in November. Geddit?

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
u and d guy are saying d same thing. whether d appeal came from ECOWAS or not, d donation is mneant $4 election in Guinea Bissau. and in ur reports, it says ECOWAS "appealed" to its members to assist. it didnt say it was compulsory 4 them to assist
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Jethro2018: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Nonsense government
That $500000 would pay all the acclaimed 500000 of npower for a whole year
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by richiepolymer(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2018

Is it buhari that can't pay minimum wage or governors? Rather buhari is begging governors to pay a decent wage! Get the facts right. What's the minimum salary of a federal worker? Now what's the minimum your state governor is paying? Go find out. We are in the age of information.
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari can donate $500,000 to Guinea Bissau, but can't pay 30 thousand naira minimum wage.

What a President .
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by kunmiiii: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2018
wickyyolo:

Atleast the USA can print their own money. Do we have machines to print the dollars ?

Foolish child without economic sense

Lol!

You're kidding right

You called someone a foolish child without economic sense and yet you made this kinda comment..."Atleast the USA can print their own money. Do we have machines to print the dollars ?"

*SMH*

Very ironic I must say.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2018
MChaze25:

And you think Nigeria with it's acute recession that is in the best place to donate such a sum?
Have you asked what Ghana has given?
See ehh..
Just accept you re under a curse with the way you reason.

The problem with nitwits on NL is they don't know when to put a sock in it.

Do you know what our international obligations are?
Who do you think would be called upon to send in troops, if the political situation in Guinea Bissau were to denigrate again.
A small amount of money in the larger scheme of things or a Nigerian soldier's life? Which one would you rather pick?
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2018
lexy2014:

u and d guy are saying d same thing. whether d appeal came from ECOWAS or not, d donation is mneant $4 election in Guinea Bissau. and in ur reports, it says ECOWAS "appealed" to its members to assist. it didnt say it was compulsory 4 them to assist

Read my last comment and learn a thing or two in so doing.

‘Ghana will help restore normalcy to Guinea Bissau’ - Akufo-Addo

Saturday, 2 June 2018

President Akufo-Addo welcoming Mr Aristides Gomez (left), Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau to the Jub

President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has pledged Ghana’s commitment towards ensuring the restoration of normalcy to Guinea Bissau.

Guinea Bissau is scheduled to hold its elections in November this year but the country is facing challenges with raising funds to organise the polls.

... ...

.. ....

President Akufo-Addo, thus, promised to push the agenda for support for that country’s election at the next ECOWAS and the Africa Union meetings and said, “I’m confident that something would be done.”

“Everybody is encouraged by you and the manner in which you have come; we recognise that this is a historic opportunity to try and bring this long standing crisis to a closure. So whatever be the case, you can count on me, you can count on Ghana for us to make a strong case as well as the post electoral situation as far as the ECOMOG is concerned.”

Source: https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-will-help-restore-normalcy-to-Guinea-Bissau-Akufo-Addo-657046

I don't mind having a debate with those who come bearing the right tools of analysis.
It is blockheads on NL - the ones you who are immutable to reason - that I cannot stand. cheesy

P.S - Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
No he should save it, so that you and your useless ipob supporters will loot it..

Useless man!

I gave you a 'like' because what you said isactually true!
I am also a Buhari-supporter and this coming from Atiku, is really shocking.

For an Atiku that has been sharing Dollars, raising the bar from $2,500 to $10,000 per delegate, through which he clinched the PDP ticket, it is sheer hypocrisy.

Also, for an Atiku who took over 400 supporters to Dubai, for a meeting, l guess all the forex he spent in Dubai will be sent back to Nigeria?
This is why any sensible Nigerian must think twice before supporting this desperate fugitive called Atiku-looter.

Now, as a Buhari supporter (at least l voted for him in 2015), l am wondering why he would donate a whooping $500, 000 to Guinea Bissau?
What is Nigeria's interest in Guinea Bissau when that money can build a standard Hospital in Nigeria or can be used to build a well equipped Motherless babies Home or even used to subsidze tution fees for University students or just used to defray the cost of WAEC Exams for our children?

It then dawned on me that the Fulanis, those HErdsmen of which Buhari is one, ORIGINALLY FROM Futa Jalon, located in Guinea Bissau!
So, Buhari is using Nigeria's money to bail-out his family and people in Futa Jalon of Guinea Bissau!

I just hope that one day, we will not wakeup and see that Buhari and Atiku (Both are Fulani from Futa Jalon), have dashed the whole Nigeria to their fellow Fulani Herdsmen from Guinea Bissau.

We all need to stay awake and be watchful of what is going-on in the Middle Belt, as Buhari continues to allow his Futa Jalon Fulani Herdsmen continue to wreack havoc on the indigenes in a bid to take over their land
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2018
kunmiiii:

Lol!

You're kidding right

You called someone a foolish child without economic sense and yet you made this kinda comment..."Atleast the USA can print their own money. Do we have machines to print the dollars ?"

*SMH*

Very ironic I must say.

Jokes aide, do you want to debate that the US doesnot print its money (Dollars)?
Why do oyu think it will attack any country and kill any leader that attempts to challenge the use of the Dollar as an international currency?

US gets other people's goods and pay them in Dollars while it prints same Dollars in its treasury.....
That is the only reason why the US is still an economic power and has not been bankcrupted by all the wars it is fighting.
Its supply of money is limitless (through printing) and the actual cost is borne by all those who transact in Dollars, which is virtually everyone,
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Niorte:

Please be objective.

Giving is not a bad thing but sensible and smart leaders will give ONLY with "conditions attached", that would benefit their country.
Our Baba Daura just dashed out the money...

But then, we understand that he gave the money to his lineage in Futa Jalon, from Guinea Bissau.
That is what you get, when you allow a "foreign-alien" to become your President.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Daboomb:

I gave you a 'like' because what you said isactually true!
I am also a Buhari-supporter and this coming from Atiku, is really shocking.

For an Atiku that has been sharing Dollars, raising the bar from $2,500 to $10,000 per delegate, through which he clinched the PDP ticket, it is sheer hypocrisy.

Also, for an Atiku who took over 400 supporters to Dubai, for a meeting, l guess all the forex he spent in Dubai will be sent back to Nigeria?
This is why any sensible Nigerian must think twice before supporting this desperate fugitive called Atiku-looter.

Now, as a Buhari supporter (at least l voted for him in 2015), l am wondering why he would donate a whooping $500, 000 to Guinea Bissau?
What is Nigeria's interest in Guinea Bissau when that money can build a standard Hospital in Nigeria or can be used to build a well equipped Motherless babies Home or even used to subsidze tution fees for University students or just used to defray the cost of WAEC Exams for our children?

It then dawned on me that the Fulanis, those HErdsmen of which Buhari is one, ORIGINALLY FROM Futa Jalon, located in Guinea Bissau!
[b]So, Buhari is using Nigeria's money to bail-out his family and people in Futa Jalon of Guinea Bissau!

I just hope that one day, we will not wakeup and see that Buhari and Atiku (Both are Fulani from Futa Jalon), have dashed the whole Nigeria to their fellow Fulani Herdsmen from Guinea Bissau.

We all need to stay awake and be watchful of what is going-on in the Middle Belt, as Buhari continues to allow his Futa Jalon Fulani Herdsmen continue to wreack havoc on the indigenes in a bid to take over their land[/b]

Your post is incendiary and hateful because it seeks to ethnicise a humanitarian cause.
Does the country consist of only one ethnic group?

By the way, Futa Jallon is in Guinea - which was colonised by the French.
Guinea Bissau on the other hand, the land where "no fist hids the sun", is a much smaller country that was colonised by the Portuguese.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by nrexzy: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u are even more useless bro...I think u are a mediocre,degenerate and social misfits with the IQ of a cretin..

Because if u aren't a deluded foe..Commonsense would have availed u the logic to understand that atiku was investing as it were..and it was his personal cash....Wat is buhari investing in?? And who was consulted putting into cognizance that it's our collective wealth?

Oh i forgot ur cranium is stuffed with meat like corned beef that it was suggesting to u that atiku should use his money to pay minimum wage while your country share our wealth...Because wisdom is a rare gift,i will sieze to scold u...

NB: don't pollute my space!
The least money shared was $5000 for just attending not to chairmen, zonal leaders etc and he earns 60million naira in 3yrs abeg which personal money r u talking about!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by anytexy: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
cenaman:
Evidence or you stop talking rubbish. Last time I checked both party shared money in their primaries. Why pin pointing Atiku .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.