Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says (4260 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says by Beniam: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
A Nigerian Lady, in a bid to trend, has shared photos of herself cuddling up with her boyfriend, using
first-time-to-have-sex-with-my-boyfriend-his-dk-is-big-nigerian-lady-says-shares-photos

Identified on Facebook as, Confy Josh, she says today will be the first time she’d be having intimacy
with her boyfriend.. and she enjoyed the act.

Sharing the photos on her Facebook page, she wrote: “First time to have S3x with him… My Boo’s D**k is bigger than ur boo’s d**k. I Love you Bby�������”, while tagging the said Boyfriend, Danny Young.” ...............

Watch Video Below

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/first-time-to-have-s3x-with-my.html

1 Like

Re: First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says by kwakwakwa(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
hissss
Re: First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says by dozofavour(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
You will never make front page. Continue

3 Likes

Re: First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says by Patrik007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
. ....

1 Like

Re: First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.