Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike (51645 Views)

ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Henz24(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
fergie001:

Absolutely correct
our country needs God's intervention I swear,
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Elzak(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
The problem is that when the fund is released we don't get to see a defined impact on the universities

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by omu4364(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad Garri in the morning, Garri in the afternoon, Gaari in the night. Gaari every day sad Which kain life be this? sad

watin concern Asu and garrison again na

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
niyidenrele:
OF CAMBRIDGE, WAEC AND IMPLACABLE WAILERS
In 1948, three bodies met to brainstorm on education (particularly examination) needs in West Africa. The bodies were: University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, University of London School Examinations Matriculation Council and West African Department of Education. At the meeting, Dr. George Barker Jeffery (Director of the University Of London Institute Of Education) was appointed to visit the four Anglophone West African countries i.e. Gambia, Ghana, Nigeria and Sierra Leone, for that purpose.
That initiative and visitation led to the establishment of the West African Examination Council, WAEC, in 1952 for the four Anglophone countries. WAEC was/is head quartered in Gold Coast, now Ghana.
Effectively therefore, from 1952, related Cambridge and UoL examinations were conducted and administered in agency with WAEC.
So, if you are a university graduate and you are among those asking how WAEC issues Cambridge Exams Attestation or certificate, I cannot be rude and declare your education a waste. I won't.
But, I'll say don't be a lazy wailer. Google is a selfless friend.
the same way diz ur zombie post is irrelevant here same way ur conception under that bridge was grossly unnecessary and an expensive joke.U can go on the street and wallow in ur zombiesism we are more concerned about our welfare and national affairs that directly affects us..

Oponu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by procity: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad Garri in the morning, Garri in the afternoon, Gaari in the night. Gaari every day sad Which kain life be this? sad

na ASUU give you the garri?
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Abokiselfpaid(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nawawwoooo which kind meeting be this no notification just commences on strike nigeria
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
like I said earlier, everybody in this country is greedy as fuvk

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by drskyfly007(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Famocious:
ASUU then NLC strike after they've all collected October salaries.. It's ok.

The big question is 'is Nigeria rich enough to meet the demands of these Unions?

My answer is NO!
Bro your answer is wrong..Naija is a rich country mismanaged by charlatans!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by vince96w2(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Famocious:
ASUU then NLC strike after they've all collected October salaries.. It's ok.

The big question is 'is Nigeria rich enough to meet the demands of these Unions?

My answer is NO!
if the executives and legislature stop looting our funds,paying themselves our resources, then yes it's enough... Mismanagement is our problem? What is the percentage of employed people with regards the political office holders?
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Soulmender: 12:12am On Nov 05, 2018
oyejideogunjumo:
This government took over from PDP using all sorts their lapses against them.Unfortinatrly within the first three years or so they have proved to be no difference.
NLC, ASUU at the same time and they seem not care

Plus NUPENG and Air line staff
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Ayobami7(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2018
this is my comment
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by engrdosmen01(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Will u keep quiteeeeee

quote author=Famocious post=72687591]ASUU then NLC strike after they've all collected October salaries.. It's ok.

My answer is NO! [/quote]
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by MrCEO69(m): 12:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Will banks work?
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by fof1: 12:55am On Nov 05, 2018
OboOlora:
Good!
Now the female undergraduates can do their olosho side hustle in peace and raise some money before school starts!

.ARE U PART OF D TEAM? PLS WHERE ARE U LOCATED PLS?
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by DONADAMS(m): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Ejimagift:

you even see the garri take you no thank God
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by NairaMaster1(m): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
there was a country

Terrible!!!

$500,000 to another country free and we can't keep our own house.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by bahaushe1: 1:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Jumbus31:
ASUU begins nationwide strike with immediate effect. ASUU no even give us any hint, na so rapture go be.

There were hints.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by bahaushe1: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Abokiselfpaid:
Nawawwoooo which kind meeting be this no notification just commences on strike nigeria

There were notifications.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by dingbang(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Country is in a mess
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by hundredrivas(m): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Buhari do something nau dont just stand and look.
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by jaytee01(m): 3:30am On Nov 05, 2018
niyidenrele:
In 1948, three bodies met to brainstorm on education (particularly examination) needs in West Africa. The bodies were: University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, University of London School Examinations Matriculation Council and West African Department of Education. At the meeting, Dr. George Barker Jeffery (Director of the University Of London Institute Of Education) was appointed to visit the four Anglophone West African countries i.e. Gambia, Ghana, Nigeria and Sierra Leone, for that purpose.
That initiative and visitation led to the establishment of the West African Examination Council, WAEC, in 1952 for the four Anglophone countries. WAEC was/is head quartered in Gold Coast, now Ghana.
Effectively therefore, from 1952, related Cambridge and UoL examinations were conducted and administered in agency with WAEC.
So, if you are a university graduate and you are among those asking how WAEC issues Cambridge Exams Attestation or certificate, I cannot be rude and declare your education a waste. I won't.
Which means having inherited the assets and liabilities of the previous examination board, they have in their possession the ledger master list containing the names and grades of ALL the candidates who sat for the examination with BUBU.

Is it too much to ask that they make public a copy of the page where our Lord of Integrity's names appear and put this issue to rest once and for all?
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by wickyyolo: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2018
fergie001:
Hnmmmmm......
It's a wah....

This is the political season so they know that the only way to hold the Government is to institute a strike now.....and put them into panic-rush to release funds......

Our biggest enemies are ourselves sha

Ourselves, the government should reduce pay of senator and fund education.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by promzy555(m): 4:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Blame buhari
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by mrblessed(m): 4:40am On Nov 05, 2018
niyidenrele:
No discerning person will challenge WAEC's right to produce result of an examination taken after its establishment since it has access to all manuscript of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate. What it means is that all Cambridge examinations are searchable in all centres of WAEC. However, in the case of one Mohammed Buhari of Katsina, not Mohammadu Buhari, few things do not add up. There is no record of his examination at Cambridge, which shows that he probably did not sit for the exams. What WAEC in Nigeria produced and validated in form of "attestation" certificate is the mock result produced by his school principal. Again, apart from having no record with the examination body, there is no photocopies of his secondary school certificate in his personal file or with the Nigerian military as he claims. If President Buhari truly sat for the said exam in 1961, all he needs to do is to ask Cambridge to provide INEC with written evidence that shows he wrote the exam, not compel pliable and tractable WAEC officials in Nigeria to issue him questionable "attestation" certificate, or hire 13 SAN to defend his right not to produce his certificate as required by law.
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by mrblessed(m): 4:44am On Nov 05, 2018
mrblessed:
No discerning person will challenge WAEC's right to produce result of an examination taken after its establishment since it has access to all manuscript of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate. What it means is that all Cambridge examinations are searchable in all centres of WAEC. However, in the case of one Mohammed Buhari of Katsina, not Mohammadu Buhari, few things do not add up. There is no record of his examination at Cambridge, which shows that he probably did not sit for the exams. What WAEC in Nigeria produced and validated in form of "attestation" certificate is the mock result produced by his school principal. Again, apart from having no record with the examination body, there are no photocopies of his secondary school certificate in his personal file or with the Nigerian military as he claims. If President Buhari truly sat for the said exam in 1961, all he needs to do is to ask Cambridge to provide INEC with written evidence that shows he wrote the exam, not compel pliable and tractable WAEC officials in Nigeria to issue him questionable "attestation" certificate, or hire 13 SAN to defend his right not to produce his certificate as required by law.
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by obicaddy(m): 4:56am On Nov 05, 2018
When we thought Morata was the best Striker of the week for notching Two goals, ASUU surprised us!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by obicaddy(m): 5:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Lewandoski: I'm the best striker in the world

ASUU:

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Wait o. Wat poor funding? Weren't Universities given some billions few months along with the Nigeria airways staff?
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by sleek214(m): 5:11am On Nov 05, 2018
You can't expect funding for a man that doesn't believe in education because you can't give what you don't have. You can see how Buhari and his equally useless supporters celebrated waec that he bought recently.
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by fergie001: 5:17am On Nov 05, 2018
wickyyolo:

Ourselves, the government should reduce pay of senator and fund education.
No way,you know that one concerns them,so they won't do that.....wicked set of people....
Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Ibegtodiffer: 5:28am On Nov 05, 2018
fergie001:
Hnmmmmm......
It's a wah....

This is the political season so they know that the only way to hold the Government is to institute a strike now.....and put them into panic-rush to release funds......

Our biggest enemies are ourselves sha

Your comment is to say the least, unfortunate. Are you aware that the agreement reached before their last strike was called off has breached by the FG?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2018
OboOlora:
Good!
Now the female undergraduates can do their olosho side hustle in peace and raise some money before school starts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo In His Own Time: Throwback Haircut Hypocrisy And The Rights Of The Olori / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.