Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (28943 Views)

Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
SoulB6:
apc till eternity
APC I don't know.

Sai Baba I know..
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2018
no be today nyash dey back. it has been existing since time immemorial
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Awol1:
All the 3 senators from Rivers are now in APC.

Wike still tends to be popular.

I wish someone in Rivers can paint an unemotional and unbiased picture of the reality on ground.

Pls update urself and dont spread false news
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Juenwume: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Swagaholic01:
wike will be sent pcaking
Wike himself knows that. That's why he's unconcernced about people welfare.

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
This people are funny. They don't have any candidate in the eyes of the law. The 2nd November date is expired and INEC said its not going back on its stand. No candidate for APC in Rivers state come 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Na WA ooo!

That is the handiwork of the PDP

was and half of the people that did this are in your party.

it's even shameful for both parties

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Deapexboy(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Awol1:
All the 3 senators from Rivers are now in APC.

Wike still tends to be popular.

I wish someone in Rivers can paint an unemotional and unbiased picture of the reality on ground.

The bitter truth is that Wike grounds in Rivers state is shaking

Wike is Shaking forget the media mouth making

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Passionate888: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2018
If Magnus Abe is denied the governorship ticket of APC, they should just forget Rivers, now that Barry Mpigi is contesting for senatorial seat on the platform of the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Ventura1: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2018
And the oppressed are happy, ATIKULOOTING and shouting SAI BABARIAN around.

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Africankel(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2018
PDP will win Rivers State hands down. Let us not allow our bias cloud our sense of reasoning. No 'ordinary' Rivers person will vote APC merely because they field a fine candidate.

I'm a Kalabari man, from the same village as Tonye Cole, and I can authoritatively tell you that WE ARE NOT voting for Tonye. This is largely because of his party the APC. There's this unavoidable disdain for APC in Rivers State. PDP may not be the best, but Rivers people would rather stay with PDP than align with an APC controlled by Tinubu, Adams and Buhari. Especially not now that a Rivers man is PDP national chair.

I don't see that happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Ventura1:
And the oppressed are happy, ATIKULOOTING and shouting SAI BABARIAN around.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Africankel:
PDP will win Rivers State hands down. Let us not allow our bias cloud our sense of reasoning. No 'ordinary' Rivers person will vote APC merely because they field a fine candidate.

I'm a Kalabari man, from the same village as Tonye Cole, and I can authoritatively tell you that WE ARE NOT voting for Tonye. This is largely because of his party the APC. There's this unavoidable disdain for APC in Rivers State. PDP may not be the best, but Rivers people would rather stay with PDP than align with an APC controlled by Tinubu, Adams and Buhari. Especially not now that a Rivers man is PDP national chair.

You are son of the soil. Forget those nairalanders living in Lagos typing Shit. They don't even know the reality on ground. APC doesn't have any candidate in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Africankel:

Gbam...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Deapexboy(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2018
kopite:
This people are funny. They don't have any candidate in the eyes of the law. The 2nd November date is expired and INEC said its not going back on its stand. No candidate for APC in Rivers state come 2019.

Why talking trash
So you think APC didn't submit her candidate for Rivers?
Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2018
Not APC strategy. It is common among politicians since 1979...go down the history lane
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2018
munazafar:
PDP and Rivers state are like 5 and 6 there is no fucking way PDP can loose to any party in rivers state . I am an OGONI man.
But apc controls your land ogoni
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Xano(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

I disagree with you... I am a resident of Port Harcourt and I can tell you that PDP is going to lose more Federal Seats in Rivers East(Ikwerre/Orashi axis) and Rivers South East(Ogoni axis).. with the fact that PDP can’t allocate any figure like they did in 2015.. The news on the street is that APC Rivers is all out to pay Wike back in His own Coin....

senatordave1:

Dont mind that deluded boy that dont know where hes from.

Interesting
I usually avoid detail political talk, but, there's an exception. Mr Magnus and Ameachi would make PDP win the Senatorial seats of Rivers State.

Do you know, some projects are assigned to some NDDC Directors to execute?
The main Directors are Magnus and Amaechi loyalists. Projects under either of these loyalists,after milestones are reached, the required approval for payment rarely get approved.

Ogoni people are mad at Ameachi for promising FG sponsored cleanup, that appears to be a lie.

Ikwerre people including Elders despise Amaechi for treatment they received from him when he was Governor, the betrayal of Fomer President GEJ and what he said in a meeting with the elders and youths of Ikwerre land.

You people should try not to spin stories to suit yourselves
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Deapexboy:

Why talking trash
So you think APC didn't submit her candidate for Rivers?
Keep dreaming

You call it trash? Are you one of those people that call Supreme Court ruling a mere academic exercise? My friend be truthful to yourself by seeking for legal interpretation of the ruling. The Supreme Court nullified the ojukaye led congress that produced Tonye Cole and d rest. Upholding the high court ruling. Get facts and understand. APC lawyers know that it's over for them. Don't stay here on nairaland and be deceiving the public. If they succeed in arm twisting the INEC, all their candidates will be flushed out by Supreme Court. Are you also blindly stubborn like Amaechi? Wehdone o.

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by movetoca: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2018
For this particular reason I won't vote for Tony Cole again. What kind of insult is this na. Rivers State is far far bigger than this Nonsense. Tell us what you can offer, don't insult us with this sh!t. Go to those states where it's needed and donate it to them . This is a big insult on Rivers people's intelligence...Fvck you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Edgarated(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2018
This our country sha o..
------

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in London or the Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2018
tuniski:

Nobody will allocate votes anywhere come. 2019 cos the ballot Sanctity is Continually being improved upon.

Are you saying APC will buy more votes? Vote buying is the only fluid option Left For riggers!
You really dont know the way pdp has been rigging since 1999
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Xano:

Interesting
I usually avoid detail political talk, but, there's an exception. Mr Magnus and Ameachi would make PDP win the Senatorial seats of Rivers State.

Do you know, some projects are assigned to some NDDC Directors to execute?
The main Directors are Magnus and Amaechi loyalists. Projects under either of these loyalists,after milestones are reached, the required approval for payment rarely get approved.

Ogoni people are mad at Ameachi for promising FG sponsored cleanup, that appears to be a lie.

Ikwerre people including Elders despise Amaechi for treatment they received from him when he was in Governor, the betrial of Fomer President GEJ and what he said in a meeting with the elders and youths of Ikwerre land.

You people should try not to spin stories to suit yourselves

You are on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Donmedrac:
oga shut up, you think river people are stupid abi?
Up buhari.you have abandoned edo.
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Talking about rivers state...let’s face the fact , I schooled and worked in rivers state for many years. I must say rivers state is a very complex State due to the many small tribes littered all over the state . While I was there although I left few months ago... it is really difficult managing these humans who call themselves sons of the soil.
1. They believe the should be paid salaries while at home and for doing nothing, it is so bad that when you give them work they prefer to give to a non indigenous person to do and get 2/3 of the salary . you may not understand unless you have held a managerial position in the Niger Delta.
2. Same thing when it comes to politics ...just share the money and don’t do any work, as a governor do not go about building infrastructure, just share the money.
3 back to APC and PDP in rivers state, please without any emotions attached, Amaechi is the only governor in rivers that did well in terns of infrastructure which includes connecting roads which rivers never had but the question is why do it seem they do not like Amaechi, simple!!! it is because he never shared money amongst them , he was blunt and bold, he attacked Jonathan and ended up working with their resumed enemy The North (Buhari) they believe that Amaechi gave their rights... which is GEJ’s continuity to Buhari although a propaganda but went viral in rivers, we strangers see Wike as a king maker-not a king because he do not have the we’ll withal to be a king.but he is now .. you will understand if you have been watching his aticidence.
They may be able to collect power from him because we think he has lost that 2015 Ora around him.
Rivers state should be like Lagos State if well managed because everything in Lagos State is in rivers state
Let us watch and see how it goes... Wike may not give Akitu rivers

3 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by 042rebel: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2018
APC buying up PVC in Benue. APC distributing rice in Rivers. APC holding town hall meetings across the country. Meanwhile PDP crew are still in Dubai strategizing on securing US visa for Atiku for weeks now. Someone should remind them that 2019 election is just weeks away. Time waits for no one. Elections are not won on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by mangood74: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2018
ANOTHER LIE LIE MOHAMMED SPOTTED WHICH PART OF PH ARE RESIDING ONYE OSHI

I disagree with you... I am a resident of Port Harcourt and I can tell you that PDP is going to lose more Federal Seats in Rivers East(Ikwerre/Orashi axis) and Rivers South East(Ogoni axis).. with the fact that PDP can’t allocate any figure like they did in 2015.. The news on the street is that APC Rivers is all out to pay Wike back in His own Coin.... [/quote]
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

I disagree with you... I am a resident of Port Harcourt and I can tell you that PDP is going to lose more Federal Seats in Rivers East(Ikwerre/Orashi axis) and Rivers South East(Ogoni axis).. with the fact that PDP can’t allocate any figure like they did in 2015.. The news on the street is that APC Rivers is all out to pay Wike back in His own Coin....
His supporters are running mouth while Wike is scared already?
Do you think it was coincidence few weeks ago while Atiku was in Dubai holding meetings, Wike,Okowa and Emmanuel Odume (governors seeking second terms in the south) had a close door meeting with Buhari?

I think this governors are begging for a deal now to use their state structures to work for Buhari while they will get federal support to go for second term.

Wike supporters don't know that Jonathan and mama peace no longer control aso rock and nobody can use the army now to stop Ameachi and APC chieftains from monitoring the election in 2019 like they were stopped in 2015.

Some people are still living in fools paradise

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2018
maxzzo1:

Mumu

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Deapexboy(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2018
kopite:

You call it trash? Are you one of those people that call Supreme Court ruling a mere academic exercise? My friend be truthful to yourself by seeking for legal interpretation of the ruling. The Supreme Court nullified the ojukaye led congress that produced Tonye Cole and d rest. Upholding the high court ruling. Get facts and understand. APC lawyers know that it's over for them. Don't stay here on nairaland and be deceiving the public. If they succeed in arm twisting the INEC, all their candidates will be flushed out by Supreme Court. Are you also blindly stubborn like Amaechi? Wehdone o.

How does that affect the candidature of TDC?
The Congress you people are taking to court was the one of 5th which was cancelled ooo

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2018
APC fanatics are always full of lies and deceit. He is trying to sound like an objective observer whereas he has been a Buhari APC supporter here for years.

Trying to pass across your empty hopes as if it's facts.

Rivers is PDP, the fact that nobody has won a senatorial election under APC is all we need to know. That the senators decamped to APC for personal reasons is not the same as if they had gone to the polls as APC candidates

seanfer:

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Ventura1: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2018
maxzzo1:

Mumu
You are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed? / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.