Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (28955 Views)

Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
seanfer:

I disagree with you... I am a resident of Port Harcourt and I can tell you that PDP is going to lose more Federal Seats in Rivers East(Ikwerre/Orashi axis) and Rivers South East(Ogoni axis).. with the fact that PDP can’t allocate any figure like they did in 2015.. The news on the street is that APC Rivers is all out to pay Wike back in His own Coin....
Wike you know is more than any federal might as long as Rivers is concerned, I'm surprised you didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by lasdas100(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
mimimile93:
Sai baba till 2023
For your own mind ba
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Gandollar:
Wike you know is more than any federal might as long as Rivers is concerned, I'm surprised you didn't know.
No one is above federal might.is it not federal might that installed him
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
VULCAN:
APC fanatics are always full of lies and deceit. He is trying to sound like an objective observer whereas he has been a Buhari APC supporter here for years.

Trying to pass across your empty hopes as if it's facts.

Rivers is PDP, the fact that nobody has won a senatorial election under APC is all we need to know. That the senators decamped to APC for personal reasons is not the same as if they had gone to the polls as APC candidates

So magnus abe and andrew uche won under pdp and decamped to apc? You see why pdp will lose rivers
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2018
senatordave1:

No one is above federal might.is it not federal might that installed him
This your federal might will not save jubrin in February 2019

2 Likes

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by tuniski: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2018
senatordave1:

You really dont know the way pdp has been rigging since 1999

You surely is shallow! Is election of today same as 2015 let alone 1999.

2019 go write it down buhari will be defeated and votes will count the most since 1960.

You sit in one corner and keep making ridiculous statements.

Kano won't come with 1.9m to 200k neither will katsina,kaduna,bauchi come with such. If anything INEC has been making steady improvements.

The electoral act further improves on ballot. Sanctity.

Why do you think vote buying is now the vogue?

1 Like

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2018
But during Goodluck era they share dis to hungry lazy youth....
.BUHARI till 2023
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Passionate888:
APC wants to use the stomach infrastructure method on Rivers State electorates.
Nigerians are the most stupid and use less human being in the whole world.... they want change bt don't want to change their mentality....... Idiots.... every four years half bang of rice and 1 number of yam........idiots
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by seanfer(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
VULCAN:
APC fanatics are always full of lies and deceit. He is trying to sound like an objective observer whereas he has been a Buhari APC supporter here for years.

Trying to pass across your empty hopes as if it's facts.

Rivers is PDP, the fact that nobody has won a senatorial election under APC is all we need to know. That the senators decamped to APC for personal reasons is not the same as if they had gone to the polls as APC candidates

See PDP Keyboard Warrior.... Magnus Abe won Election under APC, Andrew Uchendu got his Mandate through the Appeal court by adding the Etche LGA votes to the Total votes cast and he won George Sekibo.... Only one Senator Decamped from PDP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by Passionate888: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
seanfer:

See PDP Keyboard Warrior.... Magnus Abe won Election under APC, Andrew Uchendu got his Mandate through the Appeal court by adding the Etche LGA votes to the Total votes cast and he won George Sekibo.... Only one Senator Decamped from PDP...
Re: Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) by harunasamuel74: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2020
Pls All Friends In Nairaland, I Am In Need Of Job. I Have An Ond In Computer Science Pls If Any Can Help Me Out I Will Be Very Grate Eul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.