Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (27440 Views)

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by AlhajiYoung: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Bros this is a disgrace . Watch for my own tomorrow
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Gr8lex(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Kemimarch16:
Nice no doggy style
So you did not see the last picture? That is my favorite doggy style
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Gr8lex(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Kemimarch16:
Nice no doggy style
So you did not see the last picture? That is my favorite variation of doggy style
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Smony: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2018
mallam u try
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Kemimarch16(f): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2018
It is not
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nas4all(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
They are cute like that.

But i like bigger women cool angry

See below for data bonanza...

See over 733 testimonies from nairalanders below!

Who cares if you like bigger women. They are beautiful period!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by woleabayo(f): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2018
THEY ARE AWESOME .....JUST THAT THE LADY LOOKS LIKE YORUBA LADY.
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nas4all(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2018
LordSaints:
She's too skinny, is she doing fasting ni lipsrsealed

That's how most Hausa ladies are. Their culture, their foods Prompts slim physical features.
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by EazyMoh(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
They are not Hausa though. OP be guided. They look like middle belters. Definitely from Niger or FCT..
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Yabaleftstudent: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
the grl go Sabi suck dick mheen see as her mouth wide
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Sardauna24(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Kemimarch16:
Nice no doggy style
We will do our own together
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by tedelah: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Kemimarch16(f): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
I guess you are also an hausa too
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by princeemmma(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
which kain couple, 19 and 15 years couple
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by mcbnmcgn: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oga am a complete northerner particularly from Kano and so is my husband.thanks.
woleabayo:
THEY ARE AWESOME .....JUST THAT THE LADY LOOKS LIKE YORUBA LADY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.