Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) (512 Views)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:08am On Nov 05, 2018
A Facebook user, Solo Ayaku has called for prayers for his sister who was bitten by a poisonous snake in Benue State last week and she is yet to recover.

His post on Facebook read:

‘Please friends help me pray for my sister who was beaten by a poisonous snake since last week and till 2day she is yet 2 recover……….so please I need ur prayers friends!’

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-asked-to-pray-for-his-sister-after-being-bitten-by-poisonous-snake/

1 Share

Re: Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by donvicky2007: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Faith moves mountain.
Re: Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2018
shocked

And you still seat her in an environment surrounded by the bush...

Dont you think another snake might crawl out from that bushy surrounding?
Re: Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2018
i declare her healed in JESUS NAME. the Bible says that "for what so ever things that were written aforetime were written for our learning that we through the patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope"

distance is not a barrier in the spirit realm so i declare her free wherever she is in JESUS NAME!! AMEN!!

IT IS DONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Asked To Pray For His Sister After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake (photos) by MJBOLT: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2018
idiot,instead of taking her to the hospital,he's waiting for prayer

(1) (Reply)

. / Whats The Best Cooking Oil For This Season / What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.