Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) (24910 Views)

Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by pressmanng: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has shared the picture of him and his Mother via his Twitter handle and tagged it "Mothers are the best. My lovely mum and i".

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/senator-ben-murray-bruce-shared-picture.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Banmeallday: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please go to celebrities section Mr Bruce OP if you want to be doing selfies

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by lovemoi2(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice photo

1. “When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness.” Eckhart Tolle

2. “Stay away from ‘still’ people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, and still nowhere.” Anonymous

3. “Complaining never makes anything better.” Anonymous

4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” Maya Angelou

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Tokziby: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
The Twitter Senator

Between him and Donald Trump, I no know who go carry first for Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by martphreak(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Lordjb: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Fugly

Spits
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Idaraesit98(f): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maldini212:
Fugly

Spits
i hope u r better looking..Nawa for humans sha

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Jeposky(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
We salute your effort.... but I don't see any benefit one can derive from this introduction. Abi Weytin be NEWS for there now?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wow..they look good together may God bless all our mothers out there..

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by papateeee(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
If you are proud of your parent flaunt them.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
lordskid:

Dear SEUN OSEWA,
Dear Senior NL Mods,

I am writing this to bring ya attention to the issue of "posting of stupid & questionable contents on FP" by some immature & naive MODs. It could even be argued that a few are "deeply-tribalistic" in their choice of FP-contents. It's really pathetic, Seun.

I know it ain't my place to write this epistle but, NL is arguably among the top blogs in the whole of AFRICA; as such, its FP-contents suppose to showcase our "standards/principles/mindsets" as a nation to the outside world.

Any content to be posted on FP must be scrutinise by "wise & mature" Senior Mods. Nothing must be posted to FP which does not conduce to the promotion of VIRTUE.

I know you need the VIEWS & CLICKS to sustain this great platform, but I'm certain you'd agree with us, concern NLers, that most FP-contents aint worth it at all. Such contents stains and debase the minds of our younglings.

Promoting Immorality, Vainglory, Tribalism, Hate, Indecency etc for the "green" aint worth it at all. It costs us nothing to be decent human beings.

SaveOurSouls....Mr Seun & Senior Mods! I take Mother-Nature beg you. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

We love NairaLand. I know you created this platform to bring solution, not add to our agonies/pains in this Nation.

Anticipating your quick & curative response, Seun.

NB: Fellow concern NLers, pls SHARE till it reaches the appropriate NL authorities. Thanks.
Seconded.
See the owner remove your wise post soon and call it spamming or whatever!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
akassa woman
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Crazeworld(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Carbon copy

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
So this is the woman responsible for that foolish man....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oga Ben please is your Mom from Jakarta or Calcutta

....just asking oooo

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2019
grin

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Beautiful! May God bless all mothers out there cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2019
martphreak:
ok
Mummy of Senator Commonsense.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2019
The way Ben Bruce shows off his mum eh, he does not do that for his wife. Ever since I know him, he has always been taking his mum out even to dinners, and public function where he ought to have to go with his wife.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) by VillageHead: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2019
So nice and touching!

(1) (Reply)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.