Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Medicine - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (75928 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by francium001: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
[b][/b]I think Michelle recorded their conversation somehow. just thinking. winkI think Michelle recorded their conversation somehow. just thinking.
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by arowolomuhammed(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
nice story, keep it up buddy
Re: Medicine by Lilly4endu(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
francium001:
[b][/b]I think Michelle recorded their conversation somehow. just thinking. winkI think Michelle recorded their conversation somehow. just thinking.
I think so too.

1 Like

Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Well done marvel.

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Michelle
the first part of her plan was now done successfully she picked up her phone and looked at the recording on her phone just to be sure she had recorded it was what she was definitely going to use against she now felt like a detective who was trying to catch a criminal who was on the run it was two recordings on her phone the first time she met him and now she was going to make sure he wouldn't be able to get out of it
she started the car and left she felt like going back to the office since she was in a good she parked her car at the front of her office she came and noticed a strange car in the office she looked around and wondered who it could be she carried her handbag and locked the door to the car she went inside immediately her workers saw her the bowed to her in greetings while the manager came to her she knew she had something to say probably concerning the car outside

"good afternoon ma'am "

"good afternoon how is the situation here like?"

"everything is normal and nothing unusual has happened so far"

"I saw a car whose car is it?"

"ohhh that right a man came to see you he said his name was....."she looked up trying to remember his name she got it

"it's okay is he inside my office"

"yes ma I ushered him into your office"

"what!! for all I know I don't even know whether he is a thief or something nasty allowing a total stranger into my office is totally pospestrous if something is missing from my office I will hold you responsible for it "
she walked to her office and opened the door immediately she entered she tried to remember the person sitted from behind but she couldn't get the exact picture so she went and stood in front of the person she was very dissappointed when she saw him it was Mark that was the last person she would have wanted to see at that moment he had just ruined his mood

"what do you want from me Mark I thought I made it clear to you that I don't want to see you"

"I know but I want you to listen to whatever I want to say then you can decide from their what you want"

"I have Already decided on what I want "

"can you just sit down and listen to what I want to say"
she sat down on her chair and dropped her bag on the table
he sighed heavily and began

"doing what I did was a mistake that I really have done by am taking responsibility for whatever I did I have been really bad and I know it but all what am asking for is for you to give me a second chance to prove to you that I have changed "

"you have already lost that chance because my heart now belongs to someelse "
that felt like a stab but he felt he deserved what was coming to him

"who is that?"

"it's none of your business who I give my heart to "
he smiled and threw a big envelope on the table
"what's that?"

"you will know when you check the contents "she slowly picked up the envelope and opened it she brought out some pictures she was shocked to see pictures of her and Micheal taken together

"have you been spying on me?"

"no let's just say I have been keeping tabs on you "

"what the hell?"

"but I found out some shocking things concerning him recently he is in deep trouble I heard that his company just liquidated and he is in a lot of debt"

"and that's none of your business what's wrong with you ?how can go behind someone else back and dig information about them "

"Michelle the reason am telling you this is because you need to get away from him am sure he is a very dangerous person he will be looking for many ways to get out of his situation and that includes conning you so I want you to get way from him"

"you are the one that I should run away from because you are a complete idiot "

"Michelle can't you see the fact that this guy is trying to deceive you "

"I have had enough now get out of my office it I will call the security "
he stood up and headed for the door he stopped and looked baxk

"my eyes will definitely be on the two of you "
with that he opened the door and slammed it she sat down back slowly and heaved a sigh of relief.....TBC

2 Likes

Re: Medicine by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
is it by force?
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thank you bro. hope you good and how is your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wetin b Mark own sef

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
LightQueen:
is it by force?

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Medicine by indodon(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
**in future's voice** following you sir
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
famopompy:
Thank you bro. hope you good and how is your girlfriend?
she is fine thank you so much for your concern
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Haaaaa, this wan weak me ooo, Mark sogun laye ni

OP tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ann2012:
Wetin b Mark own sef

Osumi ooooo
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
You no drop any episode for us again? @ marvel
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hello Marvel. Thanks for the good work so far. please assist as we await your update.

Thank you
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
famopompy:
Hello Marvel. Thanks for the good work so far. please assist as we await your update.

Thank you
of course I will it's because I have been busy with work late that's why it's difficult to update....
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
jattopeter:
You no drop any episode for us again? @ marvel
am compiling it so please bear with me while I do that
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
MICHAEL
he stood there as the policemen started bringing out his belongings and handing them over to him he still remembered how they came to tell him that he would be released that the chief had forgiven him and said he should pay him back at his own convenience he still couldn't believe it as he kept wondering what could have happened they told him to sign which he did
the man closed back the book

"you are now free to go"

"really? hope there isn't a mistake be because I really don't understand what's going on"

"do you want to go back into the cell?_

"of course not "that was definitely the last time he will enter there

",then just stop asking questions and go already"

"it's just that am surprised"

"don't be because those were the orders we were given that we should release you ASAP"

"alright"he started to walk out when he reached the gate he met Michelle standing there and smiling at him
before he could open his mouth to say anything she ran into his arms if not because he had stamina both of them would definitely be on the ground she had been of great help to him since he had been arrested and put into custody he couldn't thank her enough he hugged her tightly as he inhaled the sweet odour of her perfume and he also liked the smell of her hair they both detached after some minutes she looked at him straight in the eye and before he could say anything more she kissed him what the hell!!!! he couldn't resist as he responded to the kiss which he knew meant something which he had been avoiding since that incident with grace his heart had gone stone cold towards women but Michelle was different he felt it from the first day they met she withdrew ann held his hands...what is she doing?he thought

"congrats on your release"

"Michelle what's going on on? I was told the man has released me and gave me the grace to pay back at my own convenience can you explain that to me?"

"hmm I guess God touched his heart after I talked to him I really tried my best and talked some sense into him and I guess it got to him"

"and that was all?"

"yes that's all"

"something tells me there is more to it because how can someone am owing over 500 million naira just decide to release me like that there is definitely more to it"

"come on Micheal we will talk about that later let's go to my house I have prepared something for you am sure you will like it"
she took him by the hand and led him to her car as they both entered..TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
as he stepped in into her house he noticed that atmosphere had changed he entered into the sitting room and met his parents seated on the chair his face changed immediately as he looked at her
he was definitely pissed they were the last person he expected to see and he hoped he would never have to see them he walked past them and went inside as Michelle followed behind he went straight to the balcony he stood there fuming with anger as she came and stood beside him

"what was that about Michelle?"

"I thought calling your parents to see you would definitely make you happy"

"of course not you made me feel even worse by bringing them here"

"and why is that?"

"I don't even want to talk about it so go inside there and take them back to wherever you brought them from "
she definitely didn't know he hated his parents this much she wondered what they could have done to have warranted his hatred she had to do something
she moved closer and placed her hand gently on his shoulders

"can't you guys sort out everything you might have against them they are your parents so been at odds with them is definitely not good for your future"

"am sorry Michelle thats not going to happen anytime soon dont disturb your self And thanks so much for your help all this while am so grateful to you " he used that opportunity to change the topic

"don't mention anything I do for you it's just like am doing it for myself"
that statement was ambiguous but he ignored it

"nevertheless thank you am so tired I want to rest can you show me to do guest room "

"yes of course you will rest after you have eaten and taken a shower then you can sleep I have prepared something for you it's on the dining table and your parents will be joining us all"

"alright" he inside and went straight to the dinning table ...TBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
I want you all to guess....what could have happened that made Micheal loathe his parents this much....am expecting your comments
Re: Medicine by aprilwise(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Maybe his parents deprived him from something. Thanks for the update.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2018
more comments please...good morning to you all
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2018
aprilwise:
thanks for the comments @aprilwise...keep it rolling in
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2018
aprilwise:
thanks for the comments @aprilwise
keep it coming
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2018
OP am still kinda confuse about the 500M, is that his ex go with the money or what?
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Medicine by duruZed: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Sharp guy, you take style show her your place.
Re: Medicine by duruZed: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
she realized this and moved closer to him and say on his laps. A dog will always go back it's vomit.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
skubido:
OP am still kinda confuse about the 500M, is that his ex go with the money or what?
yes the ex went with the money@skubido

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.