Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Medicine - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74965 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2018
duruZed:
she realized this and moved closer to him and say on his laps. A dog will always go back it's vomit.
@duruzed I don't get what you are saying here please be more explanatory
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2018
more guessing before I give the updates...
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update OP
don't mention @ann2012
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
may be they took part with the lady in deceiving him... though am good at guessing
marvel15:
more guessing before I give the updates...
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Thank you Marvel. I believe they also liaised with the lady in looting him
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
famopompy:
Thank you Marvel. I believe they also liaised with the lady in looting him
hmm that's nice
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dunno what to guess sef cry
Re: Medicine by germaphobe(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
perhaps the loved and supported the girl that made away with his money. And marvel thanks for the update, waiting for another this night
Re: Medicine by germaphobe(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
or maybe they never supported him as a child growing up
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
you never see respond to ur taste 4 u to post more stories?
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Michael
after he finished eating he felt like having a shower during his eating on the dining table he said nothing as he ate in silence he picked up the juice and poured some into the glass cup and drank from it he was definitely satisfied after eating pounded yam and egusi soup with a lot of assorted meat and fish he felt like he was eating a food prepared by his wife he smiled at the thought getting married was definitely not in his agenda for a forseeable future all he needed to do is focus on paying back the man's money and resurrecting his business which he knew was an Herculean task.
he prayed to God for strength and help because he knew it was definitely going to be a rough road he finished eating and washed his hands in the bowl that was meant for him he stood up

"Michelle thanks for the food "

"did you enjoy it?"

"of course your cooking skills is excellent "he winked at her and gave her a thumbs up

"thank you"

"can you direct me to the guest room I want to rest "

"just go down the corridor and you will see a room at the extreme end on the door it's bodly written guest room it's opened everything you need is there "

"alright thanks so much"

"and make sure you take a shower"

"of course I will " he walked past her and went to the guest room when he was gone Michelle looked around just to be sure he was gone she looked at his parents who were sitted and obviously enjoying the food

"I would like to know why your son is this cold to you "
the couple's stopped simultaneously and looked at each other

"that's something you don't want to know it's definitely a sad story "

"after we finish eating I want to know everything"

"why should we tell you?"

"are you been serious now? your son is in a lot of trouble he is owing a lot of money so we all need to help him overcome this is that reason good enough for you?"
they kept quiet and said nothing

"alright"

back inside the guest room he closed the door gently and sat on the floor as memories of his parents death kept on flooding into his mind since then he had loathed his so called adopted parents and hated them because they had a hand in their death he let the tears fall from his eyes
the following month would be one years since his parents had died in that ghastly motor accident he stood up and wiped his tears. he was definitely going to avenge their death
he began to UnCloth himself until he was naked and packed all the clothes including his boxers and put them in the laundry basket he went inside the bathroom and found a new toothbrush and toothpaste he took the brush and put some paste on it and began to brush is teeth he noticed that the bathroom was set in a five star way including the sitting room it was luxurious she must have spent a lot of money in building this house as he kept on brushing his phone began to ring he wondered who could be calling him so he came into the bedroom and picked up his phone from the bed the caller shocked him he thought whether to pick it or not but he decided to pick it

"hello"

"hello Michael it's me valentine"

"I know "

"I heard that you got released from the cell how the hell did you do that?"

"please stop asking me stupid questions if you want to say something say it or get lost"

"alright man it hasn't gotten to that I called to apologize for all the idle words I said to you I thought about it and saw that it wasn't entirely your fault please forgive me "

"it's alright"

"and moreso that girl you were with who is she ?"

"she is my friend"

"I guess you have got a pretty girl as your friend if you don't mind send her digits to me "

"what for?"

"just want to be her friend just like you are having a pretty friend like is Definitely great"
he knew his intentions since they had been working together he was nothing but a womanizer he felt like protecting Michelle from him she deserves a better man not this cheat of a guy

"why don't you ask her yourself?"

"come on what's wrong in giving me someone number"

"Val please I have got important things to do "
without giving him.a chance to say anything he hanged up and dropped the phone gently on the bed he was about to enter the bathroom when the door opened
she stood there mouth agape as she saw his unclothedness she didn't know what to say as she went out and closed the door
she felt her cheeks go hot as she was blushing she walked away slowly
he stood there also not knowing what to do as she watched her closed the door a woman has never seen his unclothedness not even grace who they had been together for a long time he went back into the bathroom and continued brushing his teeth..TBc

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
it's finally here..more updates coming after I eat....hope you enjoy this new episode and and a surprise is on the way for all of you

1 Like

Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
marvel15:
it's finally here..more updates coming after I eat....hope you enjoy this new episode and and a surprise is on the way for all of you

Sure,, waiting

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
marvel15:
smiley
Re: Medicine by Lilly4endu(f): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
marvel15:
Still waiting for you dear.

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Akinwale14(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
marvel15:
we are waiting bro
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Michael
after he finished taking his bath he took the towel and wrapped it around his waist he came out and opened the wardrobe and found a new pair of singlets and boxer and a pair Jean trousers and round necked t.shirt she had really prepared everything he needed like she said including the cream and perfume he couldn't help but wonder as she took care of everything even to the smallest details she would definitely be a good business partner and he can't be carried away by just this ladies can be funny sometimes they do something that they want to do once they put their mind to it and make sure they get the utmost results he creamed his body and began to wear his clothes after he was done he opened the door and came out
he walked into the large sitting room And met her watching the evening news he looked around and saw no sign of his parents they must have left after they ate
Michelle be turned back and saw him standing there

"why are you just standing and not sitting "
he went and sat opposite her

"thanks so much Michelle for your help and grateful words can't express my gratitude"

"it's okay and moreso this clothes looks nice on you "

"yeah how did you even know my size?"

"I guessed and fortunately I got it "

"that's great"
she really didn't want to bring up the incident earlier it was awkward since then she couldn't get the picture of his unclothedness out of her head especially his packs and his manhood...what am even thinking??

"Micheal and sorry about the other time I didn't mean to barge in to your room"

"it's okay I forgot to close the door "

"alright and you didn't even ask about your parents"

"point of correction my adopted parents "

"so it's true"

"I guess you guys have discussed a lot of things while I wasn't there "

"nothing much they told me the reason you are this cold to them they said it's because you blame them for the death of your parents"
he scoffed

"funny they can say that you don't know the whole story"

"so what's the whole story?"

"that's for another day I would have loved to tell you but am not in a good mood and more importantly I need to rest"

"it's okay"
he stood up and went inside....TBC

"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good night everyone I will continue with the updates tomorrow... sweet dreams
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
good night everyone I will continue with the updates tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Medicine by aprilwise(m): 4:15am On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the updates. You asked us to guess what is the problem between Michael and his parents. It was hard to guess but now I know.
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Tanks for the update

Good morning to you all

1 Like

Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the update bro. I appreciate. we all missed the reason why he was angry with them
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks plenty
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
famopompy:
Thanks for the update bro. I appreciate. we all
missed the reason why he was angry with them
that's right none of you got the reason but it's okay
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
skubido:
Tanks for the update

Good morning to you all
good afternoon to you all
Re: Medicine by KhalifaDam: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
afternoon to you bro.
Re: Medicine by Akinwale14(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
marvel15 nice story bro keep it up,, I can't wait for the next episode
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Akinwale14:
marvel15 nice story bro keep it up,, I can't wait for the next episode
thanks so much
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
MICHAEL
he opened his eyes and looked around the place looked unfamiliar he sat up on the bed and looked around again and everything came back to him he looked around hoping to see a clock or something but he found none he looked beside him and saw a bedside clock he picked it up and looked at the time it was 10pm he was shocked by the time as he couldn't believe the fact that he had slept for that long he stood up and put his legs in his slippers he opened the door and peeped outside and he saw no one he came out and closed the door he walked slowly and came to the sitting room and met her still watching the TV

"Michelle why are you still awake by this time you should go rest"

"it's okay I was actually waiting for you to wake up perhaps you might need something"

",don't worry about me am alright the food you made really served me well so am okay "

"alright"

"and moreso aren't going to work"

"I might decide not to go my staff's will take care of everything"

"you need to be there to monitor them yourself or else they won't do the work like you want them to and that will make your business grow and make it known globally that's one of the strategies one can use for a business"

"alright have heard but are you sure you are alright"

"of course I will just take some fruits before going to bed"

"the fruits are in the freezer anyone you like everything is there " she stood and yawned and stretched her eyes were red and she was definitely tired "good night"

"good night",she walked slowly until she was out of sight he went and sat down as continued watching the TV...TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
am so sorry guys I won't be able to update more than this as my eyes are very heavy with sleep so if I continue to type I will type rubbish so the updates will be delayed till tomorrow and I promise to make it up to you guys.... Good night and sweet dreams

3 Likes

Re: Medicine by KhalifaDam: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.