Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is There any difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There any difference? (399 Views)

Is There Any Difference Between A Serious & A Committed Relationship? / Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? / Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Normal Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There any difference? by bongolistik(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Is There any difference? by shakmati(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
You're just hating jor.
Re: Is There any difference? by bongolistik(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
shakmati:
You're just hating jor.
Hating who? Now let me tell you how it happened.. When I saw the guy's reply up there.. I was like haa this girl must be very beautiful oo for person to be confessing that he likes what he was seeing, only for me to rush to check to see her DP out of curiosity and I was just dissapointed.. I only saw half pix without face, sampling assets and advertising body for pounds from the siggy write up...

Meaning the thing he was actually confessing that he love is the body for pounds sample while making people feel it's another thing
Re: Is There any difference? by mikejj(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin call the olosho call the gloryfiers then you clear your doubt with on mind

(1) (Reply)

4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy / Help! What Should I Do? / Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.