Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? (2765 Views)

Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before / “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
I saw two ladies exchanging banters on Facebook. The first one said that she hopes that the guy they were fighting over f**led the shit out of her.

Second one replied .. He didn't f**k her, they made love

Now am confuse... What's the difference?

Visit: https://passionarena.com.ng
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by N0favors: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is there any difference between eating and leming?
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
What is this cow saying?
N0favors:

1 Like

Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Eazie351(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
"Bleep" is like 1hr+ sex....you can't make love for that long. And btw i think "making love" involves emotions not some steamy hot sweat.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by N0favors: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Saffi:
What is this cow saying?
Go away grin
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
N0favors:
U say
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Saffi:
What is this cow saying?
I surprise o
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by N0favors: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tripleclick:

U say
Between taking a walk and trekking
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eazie351:
"Bleep" is like 1hr+ sex....you can't make love for that long. And btw i think "making love" involves emotions not some steamy hot sweat.
grin grin might be true.. But u no fit sweat making love?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
N0favors:
Between taking a walk and trekking
come clear .. What's the difference then
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Eazie351(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tripleclick:
grin grin might be true.. But u no fit sweat making love?
u sef knw say sweat different...

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fvck- aggressive kind of sex

Making love- showing deep emotions and feelings

FYI combination of the two is lit wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eazie351:
u sef knw say sweat different...
grin grin grin
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Fvck- aggressive kind of sex

Making love- showing deep emotions and feelings
but some fvxk may not be that aggressive.
I think emotion maybe the thin line
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tripleclick:
but some fvxk may not be that aggressive.
I think emotion maybe the thin line

Fvck, sex and making love are diff.

Sex is without emotions whatsoever which is opposite of making love, so it's safe to say fvck is "do it anyhow, aggressive" kind of sex,

My opinion anyway.
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by N0favors: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tripleclick:
come clear .. What's the difference then

Taking a walk dey sweet. But trekking na suffer dey cause am grin
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by CyberWolf: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
You make love to someone you love and you fvck someone you don’t love/slut .. Now go figure
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by SmartMindsFx: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Touts f**k
Responsible people make love
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Love making is done slowly and with feelings and emotions attached. And, also with promises of love and loyalty.

while f.ucking is done in a gangster way with no feelings attached.

Although, I feel a great se.x is a combination of Bleep and love making.
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Touts f**k
Responsible people make love
Nna mehn, f.uc.k has nothing to do with being responsible or a tout.

you need to see the so called responsible people f.ucking.
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by SmartMindsFx: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
desiregold:
Nna mehn, f.uc.k has nothing to do with being responsible or a tout.

you need to see the so called responsible people f.ucking.

So you dey peep on people wey dey Bleep abi?
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2018
F*ck is just something you have about with anyone
More like a fling.

But love making is something you have with your lover
Simple.
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

So you dey peep on people wey dey Bleep abi?
Hehehehehehe. Haba na.
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by SmartMindsFx: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2018
desiregold:
Hehehehehehe. Haba na.

I just dey wonder ni.
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by seniormallam(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2018
To F**CK u need alomo, monkey tail, ponkiriyo, opa eyin then one wrap of Igbo, no romance, the only thing you will hear is OYA OPEN at d end d girl might end up with bruise, tear or faint, because until d guy damage something he will not believed he has performed.

Love making - take bath , plenty romance , milk & malt ready for sipping not necessarily had to last 30min self, but the satisfaction that comes with it no be here o
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Fvck, sex and making love are diff.

Sex is without emotions whatsoever which is opposite of making love, so it's safe to say fvck is "do it anyhow, aggressive" kind of sex,

My opinion anyway.
Loll grin
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
N0favors:

Taking a walk dey sweet. But trekking na suffer dey cause am grin
put it in the question aspect
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
seniormallam:
To F**CK u need alomo, monkey tail, ponkiriyo, opa eyin then one wrap of Igbo, no romance, the only thing you will hear is OYA OPEN at d end d girl might end up with bruise, tear or faint, because until d guy damage something he will not believed he has performed.

Love making - take bath , plenty romance , milk & malt ready for sipping not necessarily had to last 30min self, but the satisfaction that comes with it no be here o
Baba oo grin
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
CyberWolf:
You make love to someone you love and you fvck someone you don’t love/slut .. Now go figure
Chai!!!
Re: Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? by Tripleclick(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
F*ck is just something you have about with anyone
More like a fling.

But love making is something you have with your lover
Simple.
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her New Hairtsyle / Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH? / Man Kills Brother For Having Sex With Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.