Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 (357 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy / "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2018
I have been visiting nairaland for so many years now,just decided to open an account last week.The most baffling attitude i have noticed among guys here(both male and female) is the bashing of girls here who desire well to do patners.In short,you are all suffering from low self-esteem.The last time i checked everyone is entitled to his or her choice of type of the patner they want.So why the hell should you be pained??.How many people here wish or choose to be with a poor patner??.
Everyone has his own motive of going into relationships,that is the truth.Some go into it for love,some companionship,others not to feel lonely and some material things.So if the patner you desire sees you as not meeting her standards,move on and value yourself if others dont and wish them well.
Some deranged people even go as far as wishing they will be used by ritualists and justifying ritual killings cause of the girls materialism.How will you be blaming victims of circumstances and leave the perpetrators?? and you think you are normal.Anyone who justifies killing no better than the killers themselves.No-one deserves to be used for rituals no matter the reason.
if you want a broke patner,goodluck.Leave those who want rich patners alone,you didnt come to this life together,everyone is entitled to their choice and please develop a good self esteem.MERRY XMAS
Re: You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 by WinningEleven(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 by carzola(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2018
So you joined NL. Just to say this rubbish

Then you have learnt nothing from
Reading NL for years...
Re: You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2018
@carzola
pls,can u point the rubbish in my write-up??��

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal Concept About The Difference Between Love And Lust? / Five (5) Ways To Make A Man Propose To You / What You Should Avoid On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.