Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? (41582 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by batb: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Some women are just bad market!

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by arthurwillia(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy
okwabayi:
I guessed as much she cheated. E no dey ever hard akata.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by ifeomotunde: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2018
that beautiful lady,i hope its not a mistake sha...

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by latsy: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2018
This has nothing to do with tinsel.
This further confirms that developing "chemistry" while working togthether is not enough
for long-term relationships.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by fabfaith: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
This so sad. Why do these celebrities make marriage look bad and unbearable? Itsnot encouraging at all. This 1 pain me personally
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by legba1(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2018
visijo:
I wish satan cld just apologise to God and we all go back to the garden of Eden naked. There are some girls I want to see naked there.

Hmnnnn...am sure osas own dey among.....let me give u a vivid description...the nipps will be pink...found out about others ursef
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by davillian(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2018
grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by eaglez(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Nawa o even Juliet Ibrahim liked what he wrote. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Aaaaaaahhhh...

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by duality(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
naturefellow:
say that again. 2nd sequel loading.

But the first one is still strong... Chuks should be his name.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by joyhoney(f): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Foolish people ordinary marriage they can handle and they will come online to show us fake Love

anyway if is the best them

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Reelmii: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
visijo:
I wish satan cld just apologise to God and we all go back to the garden of Eden naked. There are some girls I want to see naked there.
hahahahahahahahahha,

e go too sweet dieeeee
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by visijo(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
legba1:

Hmnnnn...am sure osas own dey among.....let me give u a vivid description...the nipps will be pink...found out about others ursef
hahahaha if you know you know you
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by visijo(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Reelmii:
hahahahahahahahahha,

e go too sweet dieeeee
bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Didi2d(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You were foolish to have put a ring on it just because you wanted to eat from the sour pudding.

I wonder why Juliet Ibrahim is always amongst the first to like such posts.
Heartbreak must have really dealt with that girl; sadly she never learns.

Just what I was thinking about that Juliet Ibrahim, always liking peoples post, even if its a sad post.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Reelmii: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
eaglez:
Nawa o even Juliet Ibrahim liked what he wrote. [color=#770077][/color]
what do u expect
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by 12345baba(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2018
12345baba:
[/quote][quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72716041] shocked

Dear Linda Ejiofor and Ibrahim Suleiman.
Congrats on your coming marriage, but do you guys think you are taking the right decision considering the marriage curse on Tinsel's cast?

Only time will tell but history never lies.
I'd be patiently waiting but there's still time to do what's right.

Yours Truly,
NwaAmaikpe.

at least we get hope with ene and chuks
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Reelmii: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2018
visijo:
bad guy grin grin grin
na tiwa I go first find
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by lexy2014: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
Resources gone down!

Mehn this marriage thing scares me.

Who else feels like remaining single shocked

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies from over 733 members of this forum. Everything is not scam.
Just click the link!

Don't let it scare u. 4d fact that a few didn't work, doesn't mean it doesn't work. U are focusing on those that have failed. Y not turn ur attention to those that are succeeding. D only caveat is that marriage is hardwork not fairy tale. U should b ready to put in ur shift&get someone who sees it that way too. These folks osas and gbenro thought its a fairy tale...here we are
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by gare(f): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You were foolish to have put a ring on it just because you wanted to eat from the sour pudding.

I wonder why Juliet Ibrahim is always amongst the first to like such posts.
Heartbreak must have really dealt with that girl; sadly she never learns.

She is booking down, maybe he will look her way grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by eaglez(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Reelmii:
what do u expect
As usual jare! Nice day
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
bukatyne:
2nd Tinsel wedding breaking up

Tinsel is a small and secluded cast with emotional themes and love story lines. It’s very easy for people to start catching fake feelings under such situations.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by ella125: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
uhhn cute couples
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by flyingdutchman(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
visijo:
Hahaha! You are a big fool! grin grin grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Mysselff2: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2018
What do you expect from "husband" wey sey waer ear rings and a "wife" that has ogbanje eyes
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by sweetilicious(f): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2018
nzeobi:
when people focus more on having a big wedding rather than a better relationship, the end is always something else.
Am telling you
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Auxtin85(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Celebrities wedding in Nigeria always have expiring date
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2018
bukatyne:
2nd Tinsel wedding breaking up
movie is not real life.... I hope the new marriage about to happen wont go through same part.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by AndLeo(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Dont wife a restless lady no matter how beautiful she is.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2018
All these men don't know how to handle women. Yul Edochie posted something about being happy for marrying at 22 and below was what I told the commenters β€” benefit from it.

Yes, it's good to marry early if the money is there, else, don't ever try it. There are poor men who married early with too many children they can't control and these children are the criminals carrying guns and robbing people on the road today.

Please, if you don't have much money yet, look for money and establish yourself. Forget about, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing."

There are three things or skills you need as a man before you should get married. You lack any of them, you'll regret.

1. How to handle women's behavior (if you ignore this, you'll end up with a nagging woman and she'll send you to your early grave except you're lucky).

2. How to generate money legally and not hope on the government (if you ignore this, you'll end up like those old men who usually die of high BP because the government has refused to pay).

3. How to be great in bed and last as long as you want without drugs (if you ignore curing your premature ejaculation β€” your pretty wife will cheat behind you and you'll start behaving like Tbillz).

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of β€” there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? by Reelmii: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2018
marriages are crashing

babymama is increasing

na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child / Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.