Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection (29728 Views)

Different People's Reactions On ASUU Calling Off The Strike #yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by McCoy662(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Jejam:

You just exposed your empty head. I can bet you are a pass candidate. What they are demanding for is for the interest of the students to a large extent. Read before you come out here and abuse your parents.

Students interest abi?? how many days has ASUU asked for students' opinion before going on strike??
if you want to fight on behalf of someone, I can't tell you you are a fool if you didn't tell the person before hand.
Even with the little given to ASUU, what has they done with it In my school, lecturers deliberately miss class so students can "block". and that's how it is in many schools.
They are just egocentric; all they care for is the money and not the future of the students

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge / Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.