Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * (9580 Views)

See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by akeentech(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Nothing we no go see in 9ja

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by akeentech(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2018
More

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by happybee: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2018
undecided
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by aghap51(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2018
May God ve mercy on yhu
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Some girls Mumu sha..... Nothing dey inside dem head.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by LuciferKristi: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2018
She didn't disappoint me at all.

I was expecting an ugly feminist to type this sort of attention-seeking trash.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
[s][She didn't disappoint me at all.

*spits [/s]angry
stfu and enjoyed sweet sex grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by SenhorSean(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by die4love: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2018
what is wrong with this one

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED
: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by akeentech(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
*spits angry
You eh!
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by akeentech(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
*spits angry
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Adheemoh(f): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
No iota of...
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by mazimee(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Adheemoh:
No iota of...

Shame you mean?
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Biglittlelois(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by yankuluwa: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
hmnn
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by akeentech(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
samoriman:

Nawah 4 u o
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Englishbae(f): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
This girl is in a ashawo

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by dangoteinlaw: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
That Jesus meme is priceless grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by chisani(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Paying the price for fame. Getting famous via negativity is now the order of the day. Kwantinue they are coming for you.
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Seandisputed(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
These ones are still learning
Go to YabaleftOnline Ward.... you go just weak
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 07, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
That Jesus meme is priceless grin
I dey tell you my Brother.
We need an ENLARGED one
Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by Uyi168: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2018
A guy is behind that account..

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * by akeentech(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Uyi168:
A guy is behind that account..
Na Hoelosho gal

(1) (Reply)

Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) / I Regret Been Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.