Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 (9627 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Revolva(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
All because of iphone 11....this man must be very sad ��‍♂️ his wife is a .........
See these kind wahala dese generation of gals are pushing men to their early grave because of material tin iPhone 11..just to take am de snap picture and show the next girl say she pass her levels....��why are they just like this

Credit - @joroolumofin

Just read below ��

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Revolva(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
More

From their WhatsApp chat

imagine wetin de do some ladies brain with iPhone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by lionphil(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Breaking her fast because of IPhone... It's well.

5 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Carmit(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cheee shocked

That's some heart breaking ish right there shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Starz825(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Women and their love for material things....they will never learn to be satisfied with what their husband provides.....
From the look of things that husband must be a gentle and calm man......

U come go break fast because sex.....
Ma no throw strone Sha...cos me sef no holy

7 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by thorpido(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Your husband will kill you but you still waka go.
.I hope he doesn't have that kind of temper to actually kill you.

7 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Jordanbelfort07: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Edyice: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prayer is working grin

Materialistic person

The woman belong to the street

Revolva:
All because of iphone 11....this man must be very sad ��‍♂️ his wife is a .........
See these kind wahala dese generation of gals are pushing men to their early grave because of material tin iPhone 11..just to take am de snap picture and show the next girl say she pass her levels....��why are they just like this

Credit - @joroolumofin

Just read below ��

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Dannieln1: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
I am even scared of getting married

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by KELVINXY: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dannieln1:

Story of my life bro
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by asahnwaKC: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wahala.....
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Frankyboy1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na wa
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
It'l as been said that a pig will always remain one even if it sleeps in the mansion, it will surely return to the dirts. A fornicating lady can never be changed....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Psalm2423(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oya awon feminists, come and cook up a defense on behalf of the lady.

5 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
LolZz, Hmmm!! wink DunLOp aSs!!!
thiS kyn Life!

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
She actually sent a picture of the Dunlop ass and she's fasting grin God is very merciful sha, if only we are not in a time of grace...

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
But this is not new nah, there will always be married men and women who will cheat, you either choose to divorce or stay, no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Richdad50(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Kaycee54321(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Guy man : Send me a pic of that Dunlop ass

Dumb Wife : Sends pic of the Dunlop ass

If my wife mumu like that, she go carry that Dunlop ass out of my Life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Auladimeji1: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fvcking Michelle ass not Dunlop asscheesycheesycheesy
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Nightmareo07: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nawaooooooo
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Hotguy27: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She actually sent a picture of the Dunlop ass and she's fasting grin God is very merciful sha, if only we are not in a time of grace...

Fountainofyouth:
But this is not new nah, there will always be married men and women who will cheat, you either choose to divorce or stay, no big deal.

After sounding like a reasonable woman you just switched mood and sounded like a potential candidate. You know what I mean right? Excuse in advance. ...mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by StrikeBack(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dumb woman

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2019
this one weak me..She is obviously the slayqueen wife. Iphone 11 you open ny*nsh grin. Nothing dunlop about that ass, just an ordinary china tire.
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by asanwafo: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2019
If the husband didn't see this now. When the guy get tired, she will be angry and accuse him of raping when she was 17.
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Beadex1(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2019
well I just told my mom to be ready to take of care her grandchildren for me, because with my kind of hot temper this girl would have been in hell fire already.
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by lessonsoflife: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2019
This is really heart breaking.

How can the Husband ever trust this woman again.

While returning from a journey on Saturday I boarded a vehicle and the woman that sat next to me was craving for my attention. I look at her finger and on it is a ring signifying married.
I decided to go casual and hmmm
Before I know she has told me where she stay, what she does and why she embarked on the journey
I couldn't ask of phone number because she is married although a part of me was like I should ask to know if the lady is a cheat but I chose to let it go.

3 Likes

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by respect80(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2019
God will judge whoever decided to sensor that pix after viewing it.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander na

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by ServantsOfTruth: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Men before you get married go down on your knees and pray to God for a good wife
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by OdenKelechi(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Mehn!! I don't even know how to can anymore
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by OdenKelechi(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Dannieln1:
I swear down. It's like marriage holds no value anymore
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2019
I've never had an IPhone of any kind... Why, look what a bitch gotta do to get one... cry

Some religious people give me jokes! So God is only watching while you're fasting?

*She's the equivalent of a hungry dog... But she thinks she's holy* cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come See Something / People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.