Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Celebrates 8 Years Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Celebrates 8 Years Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (291 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Celebrates 8 Years Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) by oyacastam: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrates 8 years Anniversary as they share cute photos.

Basketmouth wrote:
"Happy wedding anniversary @elsieokpocha thank you for saying ‘yes, I do’ thank you for letting me change your surname forever, thank you for our beautiful kids and most especially....thanks for turning my house into a home. ❤️❤️❤️ 8 years things. "

Wife wrote:
"Happiest of Happy Anniversary to us!!!!!!...���My goodness!!! It’s 8years already.....how did time fly�‍♀️ It’s been a bittersweet ride all the same, but overall a fantastic one.. we have cried, laughed,cried and laughed again... fought well well of course, and settled(so glad u know how to beg me)��you have taught me, spoilt me with love,made my life more beautiful ...never failed me everytime i needed you... and our gossips!!!!!! Omgggg!!!! Always LIT!!!!�‍♀️�‍♀️ I love how you always tell me everything about your day, i love that you are my best friend,....your flaws and imperfections are overly annoying�‍♀️..but what can a girl do?... Thank you for putting up with the small stress i give u as well�...oh how i loooove you❤️❤️❤️Bright Okpocha you are all Elsie needs....NOW AND FOREVER!!!!! Cheers to us���
I love you Sugar and im sooo glad you are MINE!!!���� @basketmouth"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/basketmouth-and-his-wife-elsie.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Celebrates 8 Years Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) by oyacastam: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Celebrates 8 Years Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) by Celebgistz1: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares A Photo Of Him And Naomi Campbell / DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja / Houston Star “don Toliver ” Currently The Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.