Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Islam Or Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Or Christianity (847 Views)

Do Muslims Truly Understand Islam Or Read Quran / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? / Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Islam Or Christianity by Nazaretha1(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Did you read my debate about that at all ? It had no correlation whatsoever about prophet Mohammed SAW.
The Son of Man was specific about the actions, timing and description of the comforter.
You should read it again if you haven't.

Manholl:
The comforter meant another person who shall come after jesus{isah}

1 Like

Re: Islam Or Christianity by Nazaretha1(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Oh ! I see something I was missing.
There's no way in hell the Bible was talking about prophet Mohammed SAW in Deut 18:18. NO WAY IN HELL.

In Deut 4:15. The children of Israel were scared after God spoke with them in the midst of fire.

So they, being aware that Moses will not enter into the promised land with them, begged that God give them another prophet like Moses because they were scared of the fire and needed someone who God will speak to to speak to them.
Deut 18: from 16 downwards.

I've argued on Deut 33:2 before

Psalm 45. Don't you think it's very strange how Moslems tweak a love song composed to the tune of lilies to mean Mohammed ?

Isaiah 29:12. Hahahahhahah ! Haba ! Why now ?
First of all, Isaiah was talking about how Elokim had blinded and covered the eyes of prophets and seers and how they see sealed visions.
He then made illustrations of an educated person who cannot read a book because it is sealed and of someone who cannot read a book because he/she is unlettered.

Here is Isaiah 29 from verse 9 to 12.
(9 “Act stupid! Be astonished! Act blind, and be blind! Be drunk, but not from wine; stagger around, but not from strong drink.

10  For the LORD has poured out upon you a spirit of deep sleep— he has closed your eyes, you prophets, he has covered your heads, you seers!”

11  “And this entire vision has become for you like the words of a sealed book. When people give it to someone who can read, and say, ‘Read this, please,’ he answers, ‘I cannot, because it is sealed.’

12  Or when they give the book to someone who cannot read, and say, ‘Read this, please,’ he answers, ‘I don’t know how to read.’”)

Wow, I'm more than amazed at the way you strive to tweak the Bible to mean that Isaiah was talking about prophet Mohammed's unletteredness.

I hope you know how Elokim sees those that add or remove form his word and how he treats them ?
Deut 4:2
Proverbs 30:5-5
Deut 12:32
Mat 22:29
Mat 24:24

Manholl:
DEUTERONOMY 18-18
DEUTERONOMY 33-2
PSALM 45
ISAIAH 29-12 and lots more talked about the coming of prophet Muhammad

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Africa / Forward Rev. Sis. Henrietta Alokha's Name To Rome / Atheists Get In Here: Share Your Reasons For Becoming An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.