Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (60025 Views)

Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by googlepikins: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't be decieved
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by socialmediaman: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yet Buhari is fighting corruption grin grin grin
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by spirul77: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=Simonrom post=72734778]N17,000 for a fresh passport is just the official price. Actual price should be around 25k while the original Nigerian price should be around 40k.
grin[what's the meaning or difference of 'official' or 'actual' price ?

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by frozen70(f): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Make una leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor abeg
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Jaqenhghar: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
bedspread:
I Wish!!
The First Passport I ever did that should be Around 2007/2008 the fee then was around 9750..

I Ensured I did Everything Myself from filling my form online to all the other stuffs . It took me about 2-3wks of constantly visiting the NIS office in Festac. Luckily for me someone pushed me in to do my thumb print after taking note of my face..

Today I tell you, it would be more possible and Easier for Pmb to Stop Biko haram from Bombing than for NIS to accept the fee they fixed on that board..

I applied for a misplaced passport in Abuja in 2016. I mean the NIS Headquarters..

I ended up paying about 34000 for it!!

Nigeria Immigration service personnel are Worse than The Nigerian Police!

Especially at their Head office in Abuja... Every Personnel is Out to Extort ! I was beginning to think that maybe they are not Paid Salaries!

It's Really Pathetic!!

30- 35K with I beg could give u a passport ..
today ..

It's really Pathetic!!
Your own na smal. In 2k14-2k15 ( cant really remember the exact year ) I paid 50k for missing passport. 2k16 I had ti change it because the day ( not date ) of birth was wrong I shelled out abt 70k total.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by carrascocity(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
tommykiwi:
When you go into their office that is where they will tell you the real amount.

If you no do you go !!!
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Whosai!!! I did mine for 30k. 32 pages o angry angry

Same here o! Was told 35k but beat it to 32k. Used 2k as well to obtain certificate of state of origin or whatever it's called.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by uxomykaz: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Did mine in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. 25k for 32pages
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Uncle Sorry

emeijeh:
And they charged me 35k for 32 pages @lokoja
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by MVLOX(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
i did my own last year in warri 4 35k
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by eazy07(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
I did mine 25k in Benue last year

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by nextstep(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Of course what you've posted are the official prices. Not the real price it would cost to get your passport.
Every document in Nigeria has its official and real price, from driver's license, to CofO, to passport. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by sirBLUNT: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Greetings and PP

obiZEAL
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by ayanbaba2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Simonrom:
N17,000 for a fresh passport is just the official price. Actual price should be around 25k while the original Nigerian price should be around 40k.
grin
my nigga ...

processed mine for 35k... and collected it the Same day!

waited for like 5hrs...that is all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by engrjacuzzi: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
others are doing International Passport while few are still on PVC and drivers license.

3 Likes

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by bujebudanu1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
I did mine 17800. Last month And collected same day.

Abuja PPT.thou I wore Corper uniform
So I wasn't tipping anybody.i was directed to the oga sa from the gate
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Baroba(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
For the notorious Naija embassy for London na $100+ for 32 pages..
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by erico2k2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
KIDfurniture:
17k original price
When,where !
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by HAH: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is the government that is encouraging them for corruption, if not won't everything be online and you only go to their office for physical capture

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by roniex2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Did mine 28K and collected after four hours

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by officialJP(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
In Akure ondo state it 30,000
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Danty37:

I'm interested in doing mine ooo.. what are the necessary documents to get international passport..
Your birth certificate and passport photograph and 30k. The officers handle the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by haryomikun(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Whosai!!! I did mine for 30k. 32 pages o angry angry

Kai.... They called it 27k for me last year
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by bimgo: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Free or #35.50kobo
1stCitizen:
How much is Biafra passport

2 Likes

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
please ignore this information oo. it is fallacy. if you don't have 35k and above kindly abort your mission of owning any Nigerian passport.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by AngelicBeing: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
bedspread:
I Wish!!
The First Passport I ever did that should be Around 2007/2008 the fee then was around 9750..

I Ensured I did Everything Myself from filling my form online to all the other stuffs . It took me about 2-3wks of constantly visiting the NIS office in Festac. Luckily for me someone pushed me in to do my thumb print after taking note of my face..

Today I tell you, it would be more possible and Easier for Pmb to Stop Biko haram from Bombing than for NIS to accept the fee they fixed on that board..

I applied for a misplaced passport in Abuja in 2016. I mean the NIS Headquarters..

I ended up paying about 34000 for it!!

Nigeria Immigration service personnel are Worse than The Nigerian Police!

Especially at their Head office in Abuja... Every Personnel is Out to Extort ! I was beginning to think that maybe they are not Paid Salaries!

It's Really Pathetic!!

30- 35K with I beg could give u a passport ..
today ..

It's really Pathetic!!
l concur, Nigeria immigration criminals are one of the worst in the world, they specialize in Egunje, bribery and corruption, I was in Nigeria few months ago and a friend of mine wanted a Nigerian passport to enable him apply for UK visa, despite he submitted all the required documents and he is also a staff of lagos state government, he paid about 50,000 naira to get the passport because immigration at Festac said there was no booklet and it took him 2 months to get the passport.

I recommend the useless immigration criminals to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper and the entire immigration system to be overhauled, useless immigration officers making life difficult for Nigerians who are already suffering due to the useless policies of the satanic APC led federal criminals shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
bimgo:
Free or #35.50kobo
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by yokiti: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Your birth certificate and passport photograph and 30k. The officers handle the rest
Was your certificate of origin not requested then?
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by AngelicBeing: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeriaarmy1211:
Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.

sad

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Lyoncrescent: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
If this government is fighting corruption,let the police set up a sting operation and investigate the true amount Nigerians pay.NIS is a tragedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.