Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (60027 Views)

Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Mizwisdom(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
vingeophysicist:
please ignore this information oo. it is fallacy. if you don't have 35k and above kindly abort your mission of owning any Nigerian passport.

It's better you learn from people who paid less. I paid 27K, some pay N25K, they cheated you
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by sam1990(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmmm normal price is 25k but Nigeria fix price range from 35k-40k. I did mine 37k
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Jemi7: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Did mine at Ikeja, alausa. Paid 33k and it took a month plus for me to get it
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
yokiti:

Was your certificate of origin not requested then?
It was included in the 30k grin
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by mightyboy1: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Danty37:

I'm interested in doing mine ooo.. what are the necessary documents to get international passport..
2 passports, your local govt. identification , birth certificate and 30k. you can message me on whatsapp on this number 07080234950 for more info.

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by stansaintly(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
My elder brother filled everything for us (the whole family) unfortunately I didn't go through the whole thing, as the the passport came out I discovered that they used my elder brother's date of birth in the place of mine. 1988 against 1993, how do I go about it? It's really causing lots of damages
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by pastoradebola: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
This supposed to be free
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mizwisdom:

It's better you learn from people who paid less. I paid 27K, some pay N25K, they cheated you
I initially wanted to follow protocol to get mine passport but the useless and worthless immigration officers intentionally delayed the process. you will hear come tomorrow, when you come, they will postpone it again .i had to add extra cash to get it immediately. I paid extra cash I got it the next day. I know what I'm saying and the original price is even lesser than what you highlighted.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by DavSagacity(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
bedspread:
I Wish!!
The First Passport I ever did that should be Around 2007/2008 the fee then was around 9750..

I Ensured I did Everything Myself from filling my form online to all the other stuffs . It took me about 2-3wks of constantly visiting the NIS office in Festac. Luckily for me someone pushed me in to do my thumb print after taking note of my face..

Today I tell you, it would be more possible and Easier for Pmb to Stop Biko haram from Bombing than for NIS to accept the fee they fixed on that board..

I applied for a misplaced passport in Abuja in 2016. I mean the NIS Headquarters..

I ended up paying about 34000 for it!!

Nigeria Immigration service personnel are Worse than The Nigerian Police!

Especially at their Head office in Abuja... Every Personnel is Out to Extort ! I was beginning to think that maybe they are not Paid Salaries!

It's Really Pathetic!!

30- 35K with I beg could give u a passport ..
today ..

It's really Pathetic!!
Exactly. They are all Liars.I paid 37,000 before I could get mine from NIS office in Abeokuta. Honestly the way they extort people make the police to look like saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by 2el(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
When is the 10years validity passport coming out....

2 Likes

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Raskasal(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
bedspread:
I Wish!!
The First Passport I ever did that should be Around 2007/2008 the fee then was around 9750..

I Ensured I did Everything Myself from filling my form online to all the other stuffs . It took me about 2-3wks of constantly visiting the NIS office in Festac. Luckily for me someone pushed me in to do my thumb print after taking note of my face..

Today I tell you, it would be more possible and Easier for Pmb to Stop Biko haram from Bombing than for NIS to accept the fee they fixed on that board..

I applied for a misplaced passport in Abuja in 2016. I mean the NIS Headquarters..

Especially at their Head office in Abuja... Every Personnel is Out to Extort ! I was beginning to think that maybe they are not Paid Salaries!

It's Really Pathetic!!

today ..

It's really Pathetic!!

What was the process of replacement of a lost passport? I'm in the same dilemma now and I'm considering going to Abuja. Don't know if it can be done in Lagos. Pls shed light
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by ethicalUser(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Greedy bastards... Nigeria is a bleeped up country
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Vnblock: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bunch of thieves. Did mine 3 weeks ago for 30k at Ikeja Passport Office. Government can't change them, extortion is in their DNA. Daily money.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
spirul77:

Official price is the price set by the manufacturers or providers while actual price is the price determinable by the forces of demand and supply.

But na joke I dey joke o
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
I paid N30k for 32pages. sad

We don't love ourselves in this country.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Mrnoniz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by williamdeluxe(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
I did my own in warri and collected it de same day...i sha paid 38k minus transport fee
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by lovebird65(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please can someone tell me how much is changing of age in passport and if it is possible
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by oruma19: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
which address dem dey verify? Nigeria is not just corrupt, nigeria is rotten and needs to be formatted. all the inhabitants above 11 years old should be thrown into the atlantic and let the 11 and below be groomed by people from indonesia and switzerland, in the next 50 yrs, people will be running away from europe and America to Africa, particularly the new Nigeria. u get a road worthiness certificate without the issuers seeing ur vehicle, a blind man is issued a driver's licence, even the President gets a waec attestation without sitting for waec...He sat for cambridge and failed woefully in 1961... i swear the country no good o, if i begin mention all the loopholes the elite use to chop from the poor u will be amazed. tueh

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Aghomi83: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
I spent 45k to do a change of name for my wife and my has name error i was told to do corrections i will spend 200k
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Keegan: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerians are not taken seriously because we can only bark not bite.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Rachaelgold(f): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
I got mine at 28k.. oyo state
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by yokiti: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:

It was included in the 30k grin
Okay sis, I understand now. Merci.

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by emeijeh(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
osegun24:
Uncle Sorry

Thank you
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by adaweezy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
I got my passport and I spent 17500
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by sujexy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Whosai!!! I did mine for 30k. 32 pages o angry angry
l did mine @ markudi last week Tuesday for 24k...guess I was lucky while my cousin did his a month earlier for 19k at same place..And I got it within 1 hour 30mins
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
tech18:
32 pages? Na Handout !!
There are 32 and 64 pages. 32 pages is 30k and 64 pages is 35k

1 Like

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by Elysianheritage: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
eazy07:
I did mine 25k in Benue last year
Please where is there location in benue state; would love to process mine too.
Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by maxiuc(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
bedspread:
I Wish!!

It's Really Pathetic!!

today ..

It's really Pathetic!!
exactly paid 38k here in Abuja serious extortion is going there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by daddyiel(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
I paid 35,000 for renewal some months ago
bedspread:
I Wish!!

It's Really Pathetic!!

today ..

It's really Pathetic!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.