Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (58736 Views)

Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Funnyart: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI.

Sir, nigerians are happy with your style of leadership carry on

You are happy...are you nigerians? Is nigerians you
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by delkuf(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Abeg when them go start pay d money?
Na that one be my concern!
with the way things are, let's say January next year. because It still need to be pass to the national Assembly, and it will be pass through two reading. So give or take this process will take like a month or two. So January. Buttttttt, am having this feeling that some states will start paying even before it is pass into law. Like Lagos state for example, if you look at what happened previously u will understand what am saying. Fashola quickly payed a salary that is not up to 18 thousand and claim that is 18 thousand. So I think this will be repeated. Most of the states knows that it is just to be passed into law, and couple with next year election, governors will want to pay on time for campaign. so it wouldn't be more than January

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by uchennaq(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kayus4real:
The President gave the approval on Tuesday shortly after the report of the committee was presented to him.
President Muhammadu Buhari has endorsed the new national minimum wage of N30,000 proposed by the Tripartite Committee on National Minimum Wage.
The President gave the approval on Tuesday shortly after the report of the committee was presented to him.
While promising to forward new minimum wage bill to National Assembly for action, he urged Nigerian workers against being used as political weapons.
Details soon…

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/06/breaking-buhari-endorses-n30000-new-national-minimum-wage

Why are you misleading people with your headline? It is NLC that forced the federal government to accept the 30k peanut min wage. 30K is not enough compared to the current inflation rate in Nigeria, infact it is nothing. STOP politicizing an issue that has affected civil servants not paid for months. APC Kool-aid-drinker
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by RTSC: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
bantudra:

you igbos are too full of yourselves...do you realy think only igbos have businesses in nigeria...??
No, i am not saying that.

I am only saying that the day you use any product with igbo input or work in an igbo owned establishment, it would work adversely against you.

Go and buy from those useful to you.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by adomuwiner(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Federal. Government should pay more than state government
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Kingspin(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
It is only on paper. They have not even paid in the money Nigerians self una no dey learn?
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by bantudra: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
RTSC:

No, i am not saying that.

I am only saying that the day you use any product with igbo input or work in an igbo owned establishment, it would work adversely against you.

Go and buy from those useful to you.

now that china is pissing out products like a waterfall,you think anybody cares about una imported substandard nonesense products now....??

we will just bypass igbos and order directly from chinese....

keep shvt or loose market shares in nigeria....
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by msylva2147(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Fact:

President Jonathan increased minimum wage by 125% (N8,000 to N18,000); PMB increased it by 66%.

In 2011, when GEJ signed the minimum wage bill, N18,000 was worth $111. (at N162 to $1)

PMB's minimum wage of N30,000 is worth $ 82.

That's how to crunch the numbers.

Nigerian workers have been shortchanged by the incompetence of an administration that has destroyed the economy.

ever since president Yar'adua increased my salary I have not received an increase of a dime on my salary, so I always asked this question about 125% you people always claimed Jonathan has increased is my own increment being kept for pending when I retired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by AdesegunSanni89: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
There's nothing to celebrate about this peanut cake .

I'm sorry
Fvck you.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Cerakay: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Am earnestly open for Biz
kindly check my signature
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by frozen70(f): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
No be to approve be the problem na to implement
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by NairaMaster1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
We are very happy with him. True Nigerians I mean, not the perpetually miserable and angry lot who get pissed every single time the country fires a good shot and celebrate whenever something negative befalls her.

Who swear for you?

Buhari was forced by the fear of strike. Whatch out for implementation.

The people you call miserable are the most self sufficient.

Go to up North and see how miserable and hungry they are.

Buhari will reduce pump price, Buhari will reduce NEPA

How far?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by RTSC: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
bantudra:

now that china is pissing out products like a waterfall,you think anybody cares about una imported substandard nonesense products now....??

we will just bypass igbos and order directly from chinese....

keep shvt or loose market shares in nigeria....
Good for you. I am sure it is very easy.

But the day you use any product with igbo input or work in an igbo owned establishment, it would work adversely against you.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by truthstands01: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Total deceit. Back to Daura.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
bantudra:

stfu... angry angry

go kiss atikus asss....it seems you people need something to kiss after that animal from london is gone.... angry angry

we didnt kiss nobodys ass or drink urine and still got what we wanted somehow....

shameless people.... angry angry
u need to take a chill,calm down and read what u typed again, stop spilling trash here, if necessary borrow some sense before u type your poo if u cant do dat then just discipline your fingers!!!

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by CoolAmbience(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ejadike:
Finally!! But that doesn't mean we'll vote for Buhari o, all these ones na scope way Dem wan use for us.

You and who?

Dem dey join hands together to vote?

We all have one vote each.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by dawno2008(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
yarimo:

Abeeeggggi shocked
Speak for yourself and your other paid goons angry
I'm not supporting mediocrity anymore,buhari,you or any of BMC can't fool me,removing buhari is a task to be done,not for my sake,but the sake of my children and future generations,he's a big mistake that the whole world is laughing at us for,so if you think cos he signed what he can't change or go against into law is commendable,then i weep for your ignorance,we all can't be crazy
You can fool some people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Erums(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
What if it is and what if I Am a farmer? Is there something wrong with being a farmer?

Idiotic questions like this are mostly asked by ignorant little kids still feeding off of their poor parents.

Jesus christi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Racoon:
Fear of 2019.Now will the FG and the state governors truly keep to this commitment.So it's not yet uhuru Nigerian workers.Once beaten twice shy. Shine your eyes.

Approval doesn't mean implementation... #shehu sanisaga#
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Erums(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
What if it is and what if I Am a farmer? Is there something wrong with being a farmer?

Idiotic questions like this are mostly asked by ignorant little kids still feeding off of their poor parents.

Jesu christi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Otsam(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kayus4real:
President Muhammadu Buhari has endorsed the new national minimum wage of N30,000 proposed by the Tripartite Committee on National Minimum Wage.
While promising to forward new minimum wage bill to National Assembly for action, he urged Nigerian workers against being used as political weapons.
Details soon…

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/06/breaking-buhari-endorses-n30000-new-national-minimum-wage

Nice advice from the tactician. grin grin
Endorsement - 2018, implementation - 20...?
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ejadike:
Finally!! But that doesn't mean we'll vote for Buhari o, all these ones na scope way Dem wan use for us.
mind you, this was planned by APC.

if you know, you know

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kudos 2 Mr president, God bless u sir.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by bantudra: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
u need to take a chill,calm down and read what u typed again, stop spilling trash here, if necessary borrow some sense before u type your poo if u cant do dat then just discipline your fingers!!!

i repeat...:

shameless.....!!!!!!

bite me....
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
There's nothing to celebrate about this peanut cake .

I'm sorry

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by iconets: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
if the leadership style was better he should have increased it the first day he sat on the sit without creating the unrest initially
yarimo:

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
ANOTHER SCAM .
DETAILS LOADING
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kayus4real:
Details soon…

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by semasir: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Why not say you as a Nigerian is happy and not generalise it? What can the minimum wage cater for just for you?
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by bizhop01: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=72738597]Fact:

President Jonathan increased minimum wage by 125% (N8,000 to N18,000); PMB increased it by 66%.

In 2011, when GEJ signed the minimum wage bill, N18,000 was worth $111. (at N162 to $1)

PMB's minimum wage of N30,000 is worth $ 82.

That's how to crunch the numbers.

Nigerian workers have been shortchanged by the incompetence of an administration that has destroyed the economy.

Labor didn't force jonathan to increase
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Friend01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ejadike:
Finally!! But that doesn't mean we'll vote for Buhari o, all ese ones na scope way Dem wan use for us.

Please save this post for the trash can.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.