Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (58748 Views)

Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Basher8583:

Wrong... you only talk like this if you parents no go school. If they want to earn more then they should go back to school.
My parents retired as senior officers in the civil sservice with an ok pension paid daily.
sharrrap dia!!!!!! Another moroniccc entity...U talk like a child conceived in the presence of ngige, keyamo, lai Mohammed, jimoh moshood and Garba shehu....No wonder u are so unfortunate and reckless in thoughts..

The oloriburuku even say the parents dey collect pension daily ������bros ur mama na ashewo while ur fada na ole oooooo...Na u talk am nor be me�����everyone will agree with me on that...Only the aforementioned can pension daily ��� train up a child so they don't repatriate home insults to u when u are old...����

Foolish unfortunate child,very daft...So na every person abi every civil servant go turn senior or director before e kpeme or retire? My analogy is on point...U can go and hang...Or bend ur mouth like ur mentors and call me a wailer.

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Basher8583: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sharrrap dia!!!!!! Another moroniccc entity...U talk like a child conceived in the presence of ngige, keyamo, lai Mohammed, jimoh moshood and Garba shehu....No wonder u are so unfortunate and reckless in thoughts..

Foolish unfortunate child,very daft...So na every person abi every civil servant go turn senior or director before e kpeme or retire? My analogy is on point...U can go and hang...Or bend ur mouth like ur mentors and call me a wailer.

I dont need to call you a wailer. You have already done it for me.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Basher8583:

I dont need to call you a wailer. You have already done it for me.
i knew it...Immediately i saw the first mention...I knew i was right..An unrepentant irredeemable lifetime zombie had spotted Me...I knew it...Eureka!!!!!! I found another zombie �����
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by thunderbabs: 5:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Racoon:
Fear of 2019.Now will the FG and the state governors truly keep to this commitment.So it's not yet uhuru Nigerian workers.Once beaten twice shy. Shine your eyes.

Just be expecting strike actions at State levels soon
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Awaja(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
I told a friend that baba will approve even #50,000 minimum .
Politicians and desperation is like Warri and pidgin English.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by iamjavadem(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2018
See haters o!!! Sai Baba!!! Till 2023!!!
NaijaRoyalty:
There's nothing to celebrate about this peanut cake .

I'm sorry
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by iamjavadem(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Wailer!!! Is it not NLC that pushed for 30k? Why are you pained by this? Sai Baba!!! Sai 2023!!!!
Johnnyessence:
Fact:

President Jonathan increased minimum wage by 125% (N8,000 to N18,000); PMB increased it by 66%.

In 2011, when GEJ signed the minimum wage bill, N18,000 was worth $111. (at N162 to $1)

PMB's minimum wage of N30,000 is worth $ 82.

That's how to crunch the numbers.

Nigerian workers have been shortchanged by the incompetence of an administration that has destroyed the economy.

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Afamed: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
eagleeye2:
So we are looking at another 6 months or more?
it might not take up to that. If National Assembly gives it a speedy passage.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by eagleeye2: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Afamed:

it might not take up to that. If National Assembly gives it a speedy passage.
We all know how selfish our politicians can be. They may wait till after the elections.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Basher8583: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
i knew it...Immediately i saw the first mention...I knew i was right..An unrepentant irredeemable lifetime zombie had spotted Me...I knew it...Eureka!!!!!! I found another zombie �����
Good for you. Its your conscience doing doggy style with your brain that is causing you to react like this. Pele
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by CalciumB3: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2018
emmangrace:

Before and during 2015 election, some people wished Buhari dead, but God rescued him though his so-called enemies knew the death trap set for him in his office's AC that he cannot escape death because they are very bold and sure of the efficacy of the trap but God is greater than man. Some people wished him lose the election, but God helped him ; he won. So many people hated him, calling him different ridiculous names but God loves him. Keep it up as he continues to succeed.

Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Basher8583:

Good for you. Its your conscience doing doggy style with your brain that is causing you to react like this. Pele
all of ur very miserable existence in 3 words..Mediocre, degenerate and a Belligerent..And the implication is what u are displaying now to the world..
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Ejadike(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2018
blacknp:
Empty Barrels are always the loudest noisemakers,did you vote for President Buhari in 2015?voters card you do not even have.what do you intend to vote him out of power with?as if your vote on the internet will make a difference with the outcome?�
you be nyash. What makes you think I don't have my voter's card? Monkey
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Ejadike(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Raskasal:

If he no approve, na wicked man him be, now that he's approved it, he's trying to use it for election abiii? Nigerians with their dirty mind
bros, i believe you're not just born yesterday to not know these people's scope. Don't all these people use your head.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by designeeerr: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2018
man doesnt nid minimum wage man needs to be self employed. please read my siggy. God bless u as u help.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Nellybank(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Ogbeni Speak for yourself. #Backtodaura2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI.

Sir, nigerians are happy with your style of leadership carry on
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by headboyprince(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:
It's time to increase rent now. Good one PMB, it will reach all of us, we will increase the cost of our wares too grin
Increase what? Didn't the price of everything increase by almost 300% in the last 2 years. Or dont you know there is still hardship and recession in the country. Nigerians! That is why you guys are easy to deceive.
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Basher8583: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
all of ur very miserable existence in 3 words..Mediocre, degenerate and a Belligerent..And the implication is what u are displaying now to the world..
Acepted if it will ensure your madness is cured
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Basher8583:

Acepted if it will ensure your madness is cured
ur acceptance and acknowledgement is quite reassuring and a good step forward...
Re: Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage by KingRagnar: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
PMB is committed to a renewed Nigeria, one where those who suffer to bake the national cake are not left out when it is time to share it, a new Nigeria, where the leaders are concerned about the welfare of its people. I believe PMB has the highest chance of winning the 2019 election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.