Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says (18219 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / A northern police man who calm the protest at fegge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by maziecota7: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Winnings are glorious , we keep winning , call or whats app to confirm.
Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by noblestan: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Osyabj:

How I spend my bribe money - Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Unbelievable !!!

This self-admitted, certified Anambra thief, Obi, and his running mate, international thief, Atiku, want Nigerians to trust them with our national treasury?

That will never happen.

These two thieves, Obi and Atiku belong in jail and if they are in China would have been executed by now, and cannot come back from the grave to insult our intelligence, that they want to be trusted with our Commonwealth.

Wailers may be in sane, but Nigerians are NOT insane!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Osyabj. But let me ask, did you actually read the content of the post? or you are basing your argument on just news title?
Unless you are paid to do this, isn't it obvious to everyone that, with this man's level of honesty, there is something different about him? If like myself you genuinely want the progress of this country, you should know that Peter Obi is the best among politicians in his league, who we can bet on at this time.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Adeyem213: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2018
that peter obi is useless man him demolished the mosques and say Lagos is no man land foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by OfficialAPCNig: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Patrioticman007:
See corrupt police, they have collected bribe. Anybody doubting the facts against peter obituary, should Google this pages.................."Below are two reports of the arrests and “deportation” as captured by two Nigerian newspapers at the time.
Anambra Orders Arrest Of Child Beggars
Leadership, December 4, 2011
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE
The Anambra state government has issue"
History has recorded peter obituary evil deeds and surely Karma shall repay him in his coin. Igbos pigs, just because of VP post, they are now romancing Nigeria.
Yoruba moslems you would soon die

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by OfficialAPCNig: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

I thought you guys said they were liars and killers.

Over the years, no matter what the police force says many of you object to it.

When the arrest people concerning herdsmen violence you always claim they are innocent.

Why do you believe them now?
Because we know this is a lie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Yorubaskullmine: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
Patrioticman007:
See corrupt police, they have collected bribe. Anybody doubting the facts against peter obituary, should Google this pages.................."Below are two reports of the arrests and “deportation” as captured by two Nigerian newspapers at the time.
Anambra Orders Arrest Of Child Beggars
Leadership, December 4, 2011
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE
The Anambra state government has issue"
History has recorded peter obituary evil deeds and surely Karma shall repay him in his coin. Igbos pigs, just because of VP post, they are now romancing Nigeria.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Yorubaskullmine: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
Osyabj:

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Unbelievable !!!

This self-admitted, certified Anambra thief, Obi, and his running mate, international thief, Atiku, want Nigerians to trust them with our national treasury?

That will never happen.

These two thieves, Obi and Atiku belong in jail and if they are in China would have been executed by now, and cannot come back from the grave to insult our intelligence, that they want to be trusted with our Commonwealth.

[/s]You have no moral right to criticise Peter obi. As at this time last year you were campaigning for a cultist and criminal by name tony nwoye to rule anambra state or is your memory failing you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Osyabj: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2018
noblestan:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Osyabj. But let me ask, did you actually read the content of the post? or you are basing your argument on just news title?
Unless you are paid to do this, isn't it obvious to everyone that, with this man's level of honesty, there is something different about him? If like myself you genuinely want the progress of this country, you should know that Peter Obi is the best among politicians in his league, who we can bet on at this time.

I appreciate your polite disposition.

However, in light of alleged Ganduje's bribery scandal and the fact that high level executive bribery is the very reason Nigeria has No good hospitals, No roads, No Power. No rail. No working refineries, any politician that admits to collecting bribes will not only go to jail in advanced societies, but will be executed within 3 weeks in China.

The Zero tolerance of high level executive bribery is precisely why the West and China, Japan, etc, have great infrastructures, that the same bribe collecting Obi, Ganduje and others, go to these countries to enjoy..

Until we start executing our bribe collecting politicians, Nigeria will never develop.

So Obi at the very least belongs in jail and if Obi is in China, he would have been executed by now.

It's an insult for a patently corrupt, bribe collecting Obi, to ask us to trust him with our national treasury

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Osyabj: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]You have no moral right to criticise Peter obi. As at this time last year you were campaigning for a cultist and criminal by name tony nwoye to rule anambra state or is your memory failing you.

Nwoye has never admitted to collecting bribes from contractors. like Thief Obi.

Further, this thief Obi was caught red-handed witha 250m Anambra cash in his Next offices in Lagos.

It is estimated that thief Obi stole upwards of 12 billion naira of Anambra security votes alone in 8 years. That's equivalent to over 50 billion in today's naira.

Gov. Peter Obi N250m In Three Suite Cases: An Insider’s Account

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/374/gov-peter-obi-n250m-in-three-suite-cases-an-insiders-acco.html?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Yorubaskullmine: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Osyabj:

Obi has never admitted to collecting bribes from contractors. like cultist nwoye.

Further, this cultist nwoye was rusticated from unn due to his involvement in cult related activities.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Billionaire09: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bro u talk like a nepotic,bigotic and despotic person...Really no jokes now..Get serious..Just look at d rubbish u posted... In 2018? 21st century? How old are u?? Do u think for a sec..Is proper for kids to beg? Or any society to have child beggars?....Bro I'm yoruba but i see myself as a Nigerian and citizen of the world...I'm free spirited and i tend to do what is best always around me..I will arrest child beggars because it's a human rights abuse no matter whose ox is gored...Obi did the right thing...Guess what that thing u are whining like a stuck mice over is what sold him to UNICEF,WHO and the UN..Those are serious minded people devoid of all ur ills..

I can't believe u are vexed that someone will want to take kids off the streets and give them a better life..

You offered the kid raw and free education that his Nigeria education system since 1914 till date has not been able to educates him and those older than him.

They are always linking IPOB that boycotting every Nigeria elections in Biafraland while preparing for referendum for Biafra freedom. With the zoo politicians.

Nigerians are very used to child abuse because of how nigerian politicians in government has been messing with their brains. Because government of all levels has and are still abusing them. That's Nigerians thinks human abuses are normal thing in this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by donbenie(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2018
AnanseK:

Believe the Police at your own peril. Obi demolished the Hausa Cattle market at Onitsha and now he is groomed to be the President of Nigeria ( should anything happen to Atiku). Northerners, shine your eyes.
May be you should try getting your facts right..there was never a Cattle Market in Onitsha..if God says Obi will be the President of Nigeria one day,the ONLY thing your HATRED is going to do about it is to FastTrack it..#KEEPHATING

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by donbenie(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Adeyem213:
that peter obi is useless man him demolished the mosques and say Lagos is no man land foolish man.
In your whole USELESS life and that of your generations to come,you will NEVER achieve what Peter Obi has achieved in his life..who God has blessed no NONENTITY like you fit scratch his feet..#1DIOT
Yes Lagos is no Man's Land and you can go and DIE if you don't like it..# F00L

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2018
donbenie:
May be you should try getting your facts right..there was never a Cattle Market in Onitsha..if God says Obi will be the President of Nigeria one day,the ONLY thing your HATRED is going to do about it is to FastTrack it..#KEEPHATING

We shall meet at the polls:

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by donbenie(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2018
AnanseK:

We shall meet at the polls:
Like I said,if Peter Obi or anyone for that matter is predestined to rule this country..the hatred you spew will only act as a fuel to make it possible..#KEEPHATING
You have NEVER voted PDP,so your vote means nothing to him.. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by donbenie(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2018
Osyabj:

Unbelievable !!!

That will never happen.

May be instead of regurgitating a headline you should try reading the article there in and stop making a F00L of yourself.. shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosives Smuggled In Fuel-Tankers To Lagos - Ihejirika / The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.