Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says (18220 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / A northern police man who calm the protest at fegge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Jh0wsef(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by kingchris30(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
why not name the mosques and the location and also when he demolish them.I I don't like PDP nor politics, but i have special hatred for this APC, they are liars

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by eraankusam07(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
That Is the Work Of APC's "Mbiam"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by sanpipita(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Why is APC full of lies and devilish

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by slivertongue: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Whom God has blessed no man can curse. Obi's pedigree seem 2b a nightmare 2APC. even propaganda wil atikulate obidiently

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Guyman02: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
stanluiz:
I know it is a lie from Yoruba BMC zombies propagated to tarnish his image but thank God for the northern cp that has proved that it is nothing but a lie.

Atiku/obi for 2019

Lalatiscala this deserved front page.

You mean Yoruba Muslims BMC?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by donbenie(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Patrioticman007:
See corrupt police, they have collected bribe. Anybody doubting the facts against peter obituary, should Google this pages.................."Below are two reports of the arrests and “deportation” as captured by two Nigerian newspapers at the time.
Anambra Orders Arrest Of Child Beggars
Leadership, December 4, 2011
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE
The Anambra state government has issue"
History has recorded peter obituary evil deeds and surely Karma shall repay him in his coin. Igbos pigs, just because of VP post, they are now romancing Nigeria.
Idi0t,Anambra orders arrest of Child Beggars is that the same thing as ANAMBRA orders arrest of Northerners? #F00L
In your nitwit reasoning Child Beggars and Northerners is one and the same thing..#DIMWIT

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Carlyscales: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
"PDP didnt achieve a single millennium development goal from the year 2000 to 2015". - Obi Peter.
How many has been archived by APC since 2015
So u think bad governance is a function of party abi

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by donbenie(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

I thought you guys said they were liars and killers.

Over the years, no matter what the police force says many of you object to it.

When the arrest people concerning herdsmen violence you always claim they are innocent.

Why do you believe them now?
So you that have been believing them and singing their praise all along,why are you doubting them now?.Abeg shift!! shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Roadmike(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
ApC and lies are like siamese twin. such lies are for the gullible and ignoramus particularly the Almajirin all over the North that believe any negative news against the President. Funny about is that they mouth it all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by ken6488(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
"PDP didnt achieve a single millennium development goal from the year 2000 to 2015". - Obi Peter.
that was then obi is a honest man he never denied the statement so stop hating

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Yopcity: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Patrioticman007:
See corrupt police, they have collected bribe. Anybody doubting the facts against peter obituary, should Google this pages.................."Below are two reports of the arrests and “deportation” as captured by two Nigerian newspapers at the time.
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE
History has recorded peter obituary evil deeds and surely Karma shall repay him in his coin. Igbos pigs, just because of VP post, they are now romancing Nigeria.

U are a 360 degree fool !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by DabuIIIT: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=stanluiz post=72741793]I know it is a lie from Yoruba BMC zombies propagated to tarnish his image but thank God for the northern cp that has proved that it is nothing but a lie.

Atiku/obi for 2019

Lalatiscala this deserved front page.[/quote

Shame on them ]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by mandax: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
We knew APC zombieshit were lying.. but we don't care, that's what they paid for.

If Islam determines for northern Muslim youths who they vote in presidential elections, it's most unfortunate .

But they must note that Nigeria is fairly equally divided between Christianity and Islam.

And if push comes to shove, southern Christians can easily pull out of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by NairaMaster1(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2018
If this is a crime then Buhari shouldn't expect a vote from the Yorubas after what he did in Lagos as a military HOS. And how he provoked the killing of corpers in Bauchi.

Peter Obi this Peter Obi that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Osyabj: 1:11am On Nov 07, 2018
How I Spend My Bribe Money - Gov Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

"Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has said unlike other public officers, he channels his bribe money into bettering the lot of the people of his state.

Obi, who spoke with journalists in Awka, the state capital, last weekend, explained that since contractors would always want to part with some percentage of their profit, he has devised a means to channel the “kick-back” into welfarism programmes."

Peter Obi just like his running mate is a Big CROOK.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Osyabj: 1:25am On Nov 07, 2018
noblestan:
So many lies told about this man lately. This is has been happening partly because he doesn't like blowing his own trumpet and has a somewhat poor media team

How I spend my bribe money - Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Unbelievable !!!

This self-admitted, certified Anambra thief, Obi, and his running mate, international thief, Atiku, want Nigerians to trust them with our national treasury?

That will never happen.

These two thieves, Obi and Atiku belong in jail and if they are in China would have been executed by now, and cannot come back from the grave to insult our intelligence, that they want to be trusted with our Commonwealth.

Wailers may be in sane, but Nigerians are NOT insane!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by OreMI22: 1:35am On Nov 07, 2018
noblestan:
• Call for Support for Obi’s Nomination

Three former Commissioners of Police (CPs) in Anambra State during the tenure of Mr. Peter Obi as governor of the state have exonerated him from the allegations that he demolished mosques and sacked non-indigenes, particularly northerners from the state.

These allegations are being propagated by the opposition against him on social media.

Speaking on at different occasions on the subject-matter, they were unanimous in rating Obi as a fair, humane and detribalised Nigerian, “whose passion as governor was for the good of all within his jurisdiction.”

Dismissing the news of demolition of mosques as a lie and propaganda obviously planted by the opposition to discredit the Atiku/Obi presidential ticket, they called on all well-meaning Nigerians, including Northern youths, to disregard the news as fake, urging them to always try as much as possible to verify report before believing them.

The former CPs in Anambra State, Gwary Usman, Alhaji Amusa Bello and Philemon Leha, who later retired in higher ranks, expressed concern over the spate of fake news, especially on social media, targeted at impugning the integrity of credible Nigerians, incidentally, the three ex-police officers are northerners who served during Obi’s eight years as governor.

Alhaji Amusa Bello, who was the CP in Anambra State from 2006 to 2010, described the allegation as laughable and a figment of the author’s imagination.

He also advised rumour mongers and purveyors of falsehood to desist from such acts, and support whoever God anointed to showcase what modern politics, leadership and management should represent.

Bello observed that it was unthinkable for anyone to associate Obi with violence or rascality as he never demolished any Mosque nor asked anyone, aside from criminals and kidnappers, to leave the state.

According to him, “I call on those behind this rumour to desist from that and look for fact. They should stop this ‘pull-him-down syndrome’ that will never take them anywhere good. Obi has a lot of credentials and several attributes that favour him in his aspiration. He dresses simple among others. Let them look for fact. He has emerged vice presidential candidate to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar; it’s God that ordained him. Let them support him.”

Similarly, retired Deputy Inspector General of Police, Mr. Philemon Leha, asserted that the Obi he worked with could not have and did not demolish Mosques nor asked non-indigenes to leave the state.

Visibly upset by the spurious allegation against Obi, he said: “I am from the North and I know what I am saying. Northerners are among the people building the economy of Anambra State and in what circumstances could a governor have sacked them? Numbering millions, they are practically everywhere in the state, including Awka, Amansea, Onitsha, Nnewi and many other towns and communities. Let Nigerians be assured that the allegation is a lie.”

Usman, who is a retired AIG, described the allegation as “false and wicked.” According to him, “It is not true. The allegation is false. I was in the state as CP and I was better placed to know the truth. Throughout the time I was in the state, nothing like that ever happened.”

Surprised at the gullibility of the people, he submitted that “Peter Obi is a gentleman. I can vouch for him. He is a detribalised citizen. I can tell you authoritatively that even if I wake up from slumber, I will tell you that Obi did not and can never hate any Northerner. I am surprised that our people are being deceived.”

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/06/obi-never-demolished-mosques-in-anambra-northern-police-chiefs-carpet-obis-critics/

APC is an evil party filled with liars!

Just because Obi is running against APC, the have already lied that he chased northerners out of his state as a Governor and demolished a mosque.

The next lie you will hear from APC is that Obi insulted Prophet Mohammed. Just to find a reason to bring religious war to Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Dollabiz: 2:01am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Akuchipaul(m): 2:13am On Nov 07, 2018
It's sad to see how desperate the APC have become. Going as far as smearing one's reputation in order to get public sympathy. I guess this is not 2014 because Nigerians will not fall for such cheap propaganda and deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by jumpandpas(m): 3:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Patrioticman007:
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE

We can also refer your candidates as...

Mohammed Buharitualist.

Yemi Osibanjobless.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by AnanseK(m): 3:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Believe the Police at your own peril. Obi demolished the Hausa Cattle market at Onitsha and now he is groomed to be the President of Nigeria ( should anything happen to Atiku). Northerners, shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by jumpandpas(m): 3:16am On Nov 07, 2018
AnanseK:

Believe the Police at your own peril. Obi demolished the Hausa Cattle market at Onitsha and now he is groomed to be the President of Nigeria ( should anything happen to Atiku). Northerners, shine your eyes.

Between Peter Obi and Buhari who do you think hv done more evil to Nigeria and Nigerians?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by wingmanII: 3:33am On Nov 07, 2018
APC supporters playing dangerous politics. They won't rest until they destroy this country

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by IbrahimDamola: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Cilicmaric, buterflyle0, passingshot, deomelo and other dirty zombierudeens have been suffering sleepless nights since they couldn't find any tangible propaganda to smear peter obi with. .
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Patrioticman007:
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE
bro u talk like a nepotic,bigotic and despotic person...Really no jokes now..Get serious..Just look at d rubbish u posted... In 2018? 21st century? How old are u?? Do u think for a sec..Is proper for kids to beg? Or any society to have child beggars?....Bro I'm yoruba but i see myself as a Nigerian and citizen of the world...I'm free spirited and i tend to do what is best always around me..I will arrest child beggars because it's a human rights abuse no matter whose ox is gored...Obi did the right thing...Guess what that thing u are whining like a stuck mice over is what sold him to UNICEF,WHO and the UN..Those are serious minded people devoid of all ur ills..

I can't believe u are vexed that someone will want to take kids off the streets and give them a better life..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by kelly72: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Peter Obi is a man ordained by God
Each time you go after him, you are wrong

He increases, you decrease

More lies please.

So it is a political sin to DEPORT Nigerians
from their own country?

Was it Obi or Fashola that deported Nigerians?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Amumaigwe: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
All of a sudden you believe Nigerian Police officers.
grin

They are ex police officers. They have nothing to gain or loose by saying the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Billionaire09: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Let each and every politicians in the zoo keeeeeeeee themselves by all means. It is not our freedom.

We need freedom to protesting against anybody in the zoo expired government without sending armed terrorist military to shoot at protesters and agitators.

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by amazon14: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
All of a sudden you believe Nigerian Police officers.
grin

And all of a sudden you disbelieve Nigeria police officers. You see your life.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
and Buhari el dullard have done worse than pdp 16 years combined together

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ / Nigeria Spends $5bn On Generators Annually / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.