Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (67439 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Mowoe(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Black Friday grin grin
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Allylic(f): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Nice. I don't know why I love this lady and her hustling spirit..I like her never give up atitude
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by AreaFada2: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Was she trying to make "Dudu Osun" with plantain or what? cheesy grin
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Affordable residential land available in Age-mowo Badagry Lagos just five minutes away from the bus-stop. Call/WhatsApp this number for more information 07069423760

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Spinoren(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Copy this tune grin grin grin
Build Websites for as low as N5k call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by geosegun(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Exwizard:
Foolish people will rush here and say that's savagery, whereas that's a fact

She did "the burnt dodo" intentionally, just for publicity of the soon to be released song. Otherwise, how would people get to know more about the album? She needed a news to make it spread like wild fire, and she got it right.

It's a publicity stunt, never take anything on the gram so serious...

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by PraisePiano: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some people no get shame.

They will come on instagram and be begging for money anyhow
pray your situation doesn’t get to that
People are suffering in this country some use social media to cheer themselves up.
All these things could lead to depression and if sucide is involved now y’all will still say she didn’t open up!! She needed the money to feed her baby
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by NothingDoMe: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2018
forreelinc:
cry I told dj cuppy to wait for me, she go find bf
My heart is broken
Lol. I feel you Bro. The girl fine. Clean die.

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by hush15: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
But sincerely, she is not that bad.

Has anyone listened to green light?

And even seen the video?

She tried!

All her songs are dope. Green lite et all. Its that one she did with Skuki thats questionable but its not that bad
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Junny04(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2018
PraisePiano:
pray your situation doesn’t get to that
People are suffering in this country some use social media to cheer themselves up.
All these things could lead to depression and if sucide is involved now y’all will still say she didn’t open up!! She needed the money to feed her baby
Yet she could afford data for Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by simple250: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2018
We never finish with stew

Una wan add dodo join shocked
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Gkemz: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2018
American fans support their celebrities and see them as role models while in Nigeria fans stab their model at the front and back.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by PraisePiano: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Junny04:

Yet she could afford data for Instagram?
are you even sure someone wasn’t behind the subscription too?
Or ok let’s say she just went broke
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2018
A nigga once said:guess we don't have to fry again,cause cuppy already did the frying
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by clearcutz(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2018
nazablossom:
grin grin She dey instagram wey dey chop data like kilode dey say she no get money. I was amused when I saw it grin
sad
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by nazablossom(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2018
clearcutz:

sad
Why a sad face this early morning?
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Niggerians and saltiness
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by khvnggift(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2018
#To #Cuppy #This #Tune. Green light is stil on my replay list same wit Currency. Abeg d girl dae try jare
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Thebwoy:
But so far Cuppy songs the sweet pass BBNaija EfE money own.
From her green light to werk.
it's not true Efe ft Orist Femi sweet die and de song carry better Hook, Chorus and VERSE
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2018
To be honest she bad bt not that bad. She had sm nice songs also like greenlight and she’s kind of different so I’m looking forward to hearing more from her with my fingers crossed tho.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2018
computergeek:
Who else saw that "Ibitayo5452" begging for 3K to buy baby food? Lol
How much be subscription wey go reach you do Instagram? Some people have no atom of shame in them.

Can all these haters leave Cuppy alone? There are so many terrible female musicians out there. Una no dey see them, na rich man pikin una go see. Jobless haters who will always remain broke. Advise her to work on her singing not hating on her.
When you aren't a Billionaire don't call some one broke guy
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by juniorstar(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Dj cuppy is just having fun with her music...she doesnt need it to blow...when u have what people call money Ego..d nxt thing is to look for what gives your life meaning...money alone doesnt provide happiness..guess she finds happiness in her music and being able to feauture whosoever she pleases..abeg make una leave copy alone..when she is tired she would leave the scene for y'all

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2018
SINZ:

Do you still dance?
Yeah
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Some one up �� there said the truth she should use her dad money to build dj school � in Africa and leave music for the poor ones

Make ogun kill that person who talk am music for poor? My wizzy nor poor guy
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Mike008(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Between been a DJ and a Billionaire's Daughter, the latter always takes toll, that is why it seem like the former is successful.

You would do better at something else, but definitely not dodo.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Muiss: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2018
magnificentbomzy:
Affordable residential land available in Age-mowo Badagry Lagos just five minutes away from the bus-stop. Call/WhatsApp this number for more information 07069423760
Like how much does a plot goes for?
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by idrisreal002(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
computergeek:
Who else saw that "Ibitayo5452" begging for 3K to buy baby food? Lol
How much be subscription wey go reach you do Instagram? Some people have no atom of shame in them.

Can all these haters leave Cuppy alone? There are so many terrible female musicians out there. Una no dey see them, na rich man pikin una go see. Jobless haters who will always remain broke. Advise her to work on her singing not hating on her.
I guess you've never been in dire need of something so bad that you not having can shake your life.
you don't know if she is truly in need or she is trying to scam, don't make assumptions and conclude that's the way it is
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by pedrilo: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
sunnymix:
Fans will not stop trolling this girl.. grin
wen Nigerians like u, they troll
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by igwefivestar(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2018
CastedGist:
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy fried dodo and it got burnt and she's set to drop new music, but fans are advising her to quit music and enjoy her burnt dodo alone.

She caption; New music coming... EVERYWHERE BURNT DODO! #ToCuppyThisTune

See reactions below!

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/fans-beg-dj-cuppy-quit-music-enjoy-burnt-dodo-alone-photo

this girl is super gorgeous.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Adakintroy: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Twitter was almost dead until Donald Trump gave it life. As commander in tweets.

Now many are going back to tweeter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Moet Abebe In A Relationship With Ice Prince For 12 Years / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.