Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (67445 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by bamdupsy28(f): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=72742435] :'( I told dj cuppy to wait for me.

Take heart. LOL
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2018
idrisreal002:

I guess you've never been in dire need of something so bad that you not having can shake your life.
you don't know if she is truly in need or she is trying to scam, don't make assumptions and conclude that's the way it is
Imagine. Learn to cut your coat according to your size. If you're in need of baby food, sell your phone and buy custard. Is akam not N50 naira or custard 100 naira? Which one is baby food 3K? Do you know how much she spends in subscription for Instagram? When u see someone truly in need you will know. Na ur kind Instagram slay mamas go dey scam anyhow...
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by GenFunction: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2018
cuppy...common plantain
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Bloooody(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Something is mentally wrong with this woman.
Burnt dodo, Are you fucken serious?
Nigeria is a joke in every department.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2018
I like her song with sarkodie, green light ain't that bad too.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by babatee1985(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2018
PraisePiano:
are you even sure someone wasn’t behind the subscription too?
Or ok let’s say she just went broke

Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by goat22: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
ednut1:
grin 3k scammer is everywhere. Sell ya phone na

My little infant, baba jegede needs buttocks surgery to injesculate his left orpisculary tumultuous gland. He has demanded that you read your books for your forth coming secondary school exam. My precious little child.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by EmpressDia(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Lol grin grin
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by extremophile: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
When a cosseted lass cannot handle the ordinary browning of Musa paradisiaca, how can she handle the eruption of euphonic music? All you'll get will be cacophony!
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by adamsbadoo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
extremophile:
When a cosseted lass cannot handle the ordinary browning of Musa paradisiaca, how can she handle the eruption of euphonic music? All you'll get will be cacophony!
Stop taking expired osogbo weed, dey won't listen... nw you are speaking in tongue.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Kingmstar123(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
no joy for the street oo grin grin
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by extremophile: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
adamsbadoo:
Stop taking expired osogbo weed, dey won't listen... nw you are speaking in tongue.
grin Stop displaying an apparent anti-intellectual bent. Get an education!
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Damritoh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
hush15:

All her songs are dope. Green lite et all. Its that one she did with Skuki thats questionable but its not that bad

You're Very Right Bro
Green Light Ft Tekno
Vybe Ft Sakordie
Currency Ft L.A.X Are All Very Dope Songs

Just Because Werk Ft Skuki Is An Average Song,People Are Harshly Criticizing Her....These People Are Just Hating On Her
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by jesuisnaga: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Felixtami(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Have you been rejected after several request from google adsense, do you desire to earn money with your blog or website, here is an affiliate program that has been existing for long now and they are really doing well in terms of payout. I am a testimony of this affilliate link and i can tell you it really pays. While waiting for google adsense to accept you into their program while not try this affilliate link and start making money

visit this site http://www.getbeg.com and click on cuelink banner
or go directly to the program with this link https://clnk.in/gHvi
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by sunnymix: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
pedrilo:
wen Nigerians like u, they troll
me I no troll anyone look well before you comment..
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some people no get shame.

They will come on instagram and be begging for money anyhow
you saw that one, my dear it ain't easy in this economy. I really don't blame people, I understand. Abt two weeks ago, very close friend of mine did his child dedication and the reception was at Gemstone. A very matured guy came, uninvited, he was assisting the caterer to share food and drink, thinking he came from the girl family, not knowing that he came by himself. After I left the event, my friend called me and was asking me if I invited anyone with native clothe, I said no. They later confront him & he told them the truth. He was even picking the money which was spray earlier why both family and invity sat down and minding their business. Then I knew it wasn't an easy one, people are really suffering and hungry. We all pretend here on social media
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by DexterousOne(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blyzz:
you saw that one, my dear it ain't easy in this economy. I really don't blame people, I understand. Abt two weeks ago, very close friend of mine did his child dedication and the reception was at Gemstone. A very matured guy came, uninvited, he was assisting the caterer to share food and drink, thinking he came from the girl family, not knowing that he came by himself. After I left the event, my friend called me and was asking me if I invited anyone with native clothe, I said no. They later confront him & he told them the truth. He was even picking the money which was spray earlier why both family and invity sat down and minding their business. Then I knew it wasn't an easy one, people are really suffering and hungry. We all pretend here on social media

Wow!
Re: Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Wow!
You just seeing this post now. What amazed you? You just decided to visit my previous posts. I hope I'm safe grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Moet Abebe In A Relationship With Ice Prince For 12 Years / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.