Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man (979 Views)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 07, 2018
When ladies look for male partners, we look out for special traits that define his character. For me, it's self acceptance, and confidence. A man who isn't ashamed of his body or person.

I once met a guy who I really liked, he had a mole at the side of his neck which disturbed me, so I mentioned it to him.

He looked at me, smiled and said :

" if I touch it long enough, it will bring me money"

I did , and it didn't bring money, but we laughed about it and I was charmed by his confidence. For me that is one thing I look out for: someone who is in control of his situation, and own no body any explanation.

Some other guy would have apologized and try to explain how he is struggling to remove it, which for me is unappealing.

Traits I look out for in a man

Confidence
( absolute priority )

.Self love, either short, shubby or thin ( he like his self and body the way it's )

. The way he treats people below him ( a powerful man is more compassionate because he has the power, not trying to )
yelling at the cleaner or Waiter isn't attractive.

. Anger ( yes he knows when to use his anger ) he can get physical and show his dominance in necessary situations.

.The way he treats his family ( support and love )

.Treats himself during dates ( a man who buys #40000 worth of food for me and #0 for himself is a failure. He should make me understand his budget and how it should go, lead, I will make suggestions regularly but lead! ( don't mean I like broke guys )

.Disagree with me, I don't mean everything and showing me am stupid or his is smarter. But I need opinions, then support but not 100% supporters club.

.He is unbothered by competition, he knows his worth, stalking me is a no no.

.Goals, he should know where he is going with or without me . I am not fixing anybody's life.

.Freedom. He should understand I want to explore and meet other people so he should keep his distance.

.Support me without me asking. Even If IAM too proud to ask anything.

A matured man should
know when to support me without the actual request. He should get it.

For you what Is it ? what traits do you look out for before you say a man is now a fully matured or a real man ( not material things ) just characters you look out for ?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by TheSmoothTalker(m): 2:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Apt & well said.
I particularly like the point about him coming out clean as regards his budget and tryna make you understand. I do that a lot (& no I’m not tryna be your guy grin). I just feel it’s uncool for a guy to go out of his way to satisfy a girl, and start crying in his closet. Let her know as e Dey go. No! Some dudes would even do “declaration of assets” and start claiming they’re richer than Dangote
Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2018
this post is full of trash and sense...
Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2018
aonag:
this post is full of trash and sense...
Thanks
Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by pryme(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Girls tend to call a guy "matured" if he speaks their language.
But in truth girls can never understand a real matured man, ever wonder why the fake and flashy guys attracts most of them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by Eyeness: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Amakavula:
When ladies look for male partners, we look out for special traits that define his character. For me, it's self acceptance, and confidence. A man who isn't ashamed of his body or person.

I once met a guy who I really liked, he had a mole at the side of his neck which disturbed me, so I mentioned it to him.

Some other guy would have apologized and try to explain how he is struggling to remove it, which for me is unappealing.

Traits I look out for in a man

Confidence
( absolute priority )

.Self love, either short, shubby or thin ( he like his self and body the way it's )

. The way he treats people below him ( a powerful man is more compassionate because he has the power, not trying to )
yelling at the cleaner or Waiter isn't attractive.

. Anger ( yes he knows when to use his anger ) he can get physical and show his dominance in necessary situations.

.The way he treats his family ( support and love )

.Treats himself during dates ( a man who buys #40000 worth of food for me and #0 for himself is a failure. He should make me understand his budget and how it should go, lead, I will make suggestions regularly but lead! ( don't mean I like broke guys )

.Disagree with me, I don't mean everything and showing me am stupid or his is smarter. But I need opinions, then support but not 100% supporters club.

.He is unbothered by competition, he knows his worth, stalking me is a no no.

.Goals, he should know where he is going with or without me . I am not fixing anybody's life.

.Freedom. He should understand I want to explore and meet other people so he should keep his distance.

.Support me without me asking. Even If IAM too proud to ask anything.

A matured man should
know when to support me without the actual request. He should get it.

For you what Is it ? what traits do you look out for before you say a man is now a fully matured or a real man ( not material things ) just characters you look out for ?
totally agree with all of the above, but he must also be wealthy
Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
For me i check for signs of the way a man comports himself, like when asked simple questions and he answers intelligently, like an answer i didnt even think of at first but makes perfect sense, and talks about how he views life generally, his goals and ambitions, not trying to impress me money wise, being overly honest but not too blunt, i use to be particular about physique but not anymore, that in itself is mundane, being reserved when it's abolutely necessary, be patient and slow to anger, be firm when necessary, exudes confidence where ever he goes etc......
Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by WinningEleven(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2018
cool
The man that dances to the women's tune is the same man who women will call 'matured man'.
MATURED MAN
Women have been using that phrase to blackmail men since 1223.
cool
If you know, you know

Re: What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man by jeff1607(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2018
even with all these attributes Op put up there such men would always be taken for granted or exploited.

(1) (Reply)

My First Native Attire / ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" / Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.