Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal (26775 Views)

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium / Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Allison012: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buy Chelsea.

Chelsea is cheaper than Arsenal.

E b like say Roman Get Money Pass Dangote.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by akiOYIBO: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
You became African richest man at the detriment of other players in Nigeria. In UK nobody will pull Roman Abramovich down for you the same way IBETO and others were pulled down in Nigeria. If you go to Arsenal your wealth will die a natural death becos am well convinced that a fulani man in Nigeria is incapable of sustaining healthy competition. Beta remain here where govt will continue to bring people down for you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by FriendNG: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Codes151:
our leaders and elders have messed us up! I know it’s a good thing to have a refinery in nigeria but we sat and allowed one man build a refinery! It’s wrong! For nigeria, communities as well! Where will oil come from? Who will be working there in the refinery? U think it will be unbiased? DPR , NnPc look at it all

Niger delta leaders are just useless

The oil will come from anywhere he decided to buy around the world. He will decide the people that will work there, it's his private property.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
runawaymama12:
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

I wish you guys the best..
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Amdoyin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dangote making Nigeria proud around the world. God bless you sir
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Topmaike007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
lilfreezy:
Why not buy kano pillars first undecided
buy kano pillars do wetin? owning club in Nigeria is not lucrative
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Codes151:
our leaders and elders have messed us up! I know it’s a good thing to have a refinery in nigeria but we sat and allowed one man build a refinery! It’s wrong! For nigeria, communities as well! Where will oil come from? Who will be working there in the refinery? U think it will be unbiased? DPR , NnPc look at it all

Niger delta leaders are just useless
True word!

Dangote monopolized cement production in Nigeria, frustrated sugar importers, went into the food industry and started competing with those on ground. Though I like his guts, his success is largely aided by all presidents since 1999.

Imagine a single man having a refinery plus all his other businesses, Nigeria is in a long thing already.

Government should encourage modular refineries to help others if not, Dangote will one day hold the country to ransom.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by mfm04622: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrAnele:
You go just wreck... That you are the richest black man in the world no mean say you fit afford club...

He is richer than many people owning clubs. He is even richer than present owner of Arsenal FC
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by mfm04622: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

True word!

Dangote monopolized cement production in Nigeria, frustrated sugar importers, went into the food industry awardsand started competing with those on ground. Though I like his guts, his success is largely aided by all presidents since 1999.

Imagine a single man having a refinery plus all his other businesses, Nigeria is in a long thing already.

Government should encourage modular refineries to help others if not, Dangote will one day hold the country to ransom.

Govt's from 1999 have been issuing licenses to operate refinery to all interested parties. Whose fault is it that they didn't build refinery?
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahaha.... Oga Dangote abeg concentrate on cement and spaghetti.... Where was he wen Stan Kroenke bought up Usmanov's shares to become sole owner? Buy Arsenal kor... He shld jus stop dreaming of Arsenal and offer Mike Ashley money for Newcastle United..

So you've inside my mind abi. If not how you take voice my view point
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Reference(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Buy Kano Pillars. You made your money in Nigeria. Buy local team and let's develop our own football.

Hmm... planting maize in a swamp or planting rice in the sahara...you simply cannot make a success of every business in every territory.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by legibow: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Buy Kano Pillars. You made your money in Nigeria. Buy local team and let's develop our own football.
he like foreign currency....
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by mee2002: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
See how this guy turn N3k to even N30,000k in less than 24 hours at direct bank saver dot com web page
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Codes151(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
FriendNG:

The oil will come from anywhere he decided to buy around the world. He will decide the people that will work there, it's his private property.
thats true!
My opinion! Nigerian oil, refined in Nigerian refinery! Dangote refinery for oil imported into nigeria
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Codes151(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

True word!

Dangote monopolized cement production in Nigeria, frustrated sugar importers, went into the food industry and started competing with those on ground. Though I like his guts, his success is largely aided by all presidents since 1999.

since the refinery is to start in 2021, I expect to see niger delta govt in negotiation table on the following,; recruitment percentage, policies, tax, revenues etc even commissions!!!

But the so called niger delta govts are busy running around like hegoats doing nothing!

That refinery has even started recruiting!!

After oil wells, again we are siting and allowing these niggers take our rights!
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Codes151:
since the refinery is to start in 2021, I expect to see niger delta govt in negotiation table on the following,; recruitment percentage, policies, tax, revenues etc even commissions!!!

But the so called niger delta govts are busy running around like hegoats doing nothing!

That refinery has even started recruiting!!

After oil wells, again we are siting and allowing these niggers take our rights!
No negotiation again bro, Dangote has his staff already sent to India for training some years ago.

They will return and resume working in the refinery.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Codes151(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

No negotiation again bro, Dangote has his staff already sent to India for training some years ago.

They will return and resume working in the refinery.
i Pity the future of this country already
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Rajosh(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrAnele:
You go just wreck... That you are the richest black man in the world no mean say you fit afford club...
What're you saying?
He's richer than Stan Korenke. Dangote is worth $11 billion dollars while Stan is worth $8 billion dollars. but Stan can afford Arsenal and Dangote can't? Haba
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Codes151:
i Pity the future of this country already
We in the SS are the ones suffering more.

Imagine having billions in ur account but your neighbor is d one using it to flex while u beg him for crumbs.
That is what we call, PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

True word!

I heard that Nigeria is called Federal Republic of Dangote.

I heard that when Buhari wanted to bring other investors into the mining sector by declaring a tax holiday, Dangote decided to benefit as well.

And he enjoys a lot of waivers. I even heard that former President Yar'Adua almost knelt for Dangote to reduce the price of his cement but that Dangote was adamant.

My question is, how did this Dangote become so powerful? I heard that during the fracas with Yar'Adua, Dangote promised to bring Nigeria down if anyone challenged him concerning the price of his cement.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nwibii: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
basty:
Oh Lord God, continue to bless Alhaji Aliko Dangote

A poor man still went ahead to give a rich man gift.
Pls pray for urself and leave someone already succeeding, he doesn't need ur prayers. grin
basty:
Oh Lord God, continue to bless Alhaji Aliko Dangote

A poor man still went ahead to give a rich man gift.
Pls pray for urself and leave someone already succeeding, he doesn't need ur prayers.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by ttmax09(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
mimimile93:

All thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for creating the enavling environment for business growth which leads to Dangote's success in business.
Typical of buharists to be lieing up n down. dangote made more money during pdp he enjoyed monopoly mostly during OBJ era. The man done broke now sef.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by ttmax09(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

I heard that when Buhari wanted to bring other investors into the mining sector by declaring a tax holiday, Dangote decided to benefit as well.

And he enjoys a lot of waivers. I even heard that former President Yar'Adua almost knelt for Dangote to reduce the price of his cement but that Dangote was adamant.

My question is, how did this Dangote become so powerful? I heard that during the fracas with Yar'Adua, Dangote promised to bring Nigeria down if anyone challenged him concerning the price of his cement.
Yes he threatend yaradua that he will lay off all his workers if the price of cement is touched. Nigerians that think petrol will be cheaper once his refinery start working are in for a long thing. The man is not a good business man he only thrives in a monopolistic market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Gerrard59(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro.....that's something I am not understanding. When Africans make their riches or wealth in Africa...they always look to give it to the Whites. He likes football. ...sooo many top footballers are Africans and a whole lot more just hoping for the opportunity to showcase their talent.Why not buy or form a team/teams and up the level and ratings of the African league? Their league didn't mature overnight...we soooo love ready made. His money has wayyyy more reach here...but....his mind is abroad...no different from soooo many foreign minded Africans period.

The man who bought Leicester City was a Thai; Man City is owned by Arabs, Arsenal by a Russian cum American ditto Chelsea. Also, why do you believe you have the prerogative to tell/advise another individual HOW to spend HIS money?

It is business and is hinged on rational reasoning not emotional tantrums.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Brother, everything you heard is true.
He became this powerful because he cunningly used the governments to do his work for him.

Now the beast has been fed to the extent that he can now crush anyone on his way, even the government.

Lemme shock u, do u know that the government is secretly helping in building his refinery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
ttmax09:
Yes he threatend yaradua that he will lay off all his workers if the price of cement is touched. Nigerians that think petrol will be cheaper once his refinery start working are in for a long thing. The man is not a good business man he only thrives in a monopolistic market.
Thank u.
Dangote has never seen real competition. The only real one he got was from flour business and he sold his share to avoid loses.

His only strength is the government which always help him to kill off competitors.

Allow him and other business men to have a level playing field and see him fumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Gerrard59(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahaha.... Oga Dangote abeg concentrate on cement and spaghetti.... Where was he wen Stan Kroenke bought up Usmanov's shares to become sole owner? Buy Arsenal kor... He shld jus stop dreaming of Arsenal and offer Mike Ashley money for Newcastle United..

Then, he was building his refinery; staked his money and also borrowed a lot. Soon, the refinery would be completed and money would be made.

He could do like Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, purchase a relatively smaller club than Arsenal and compete for glories.

I wish him the best.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by Originalsly: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gerrard59:

The man who bought Leicester City was a Thai; Man City is owned by Arabs, Arsenal by a Russian cum American ditto Chelsea. Also, why do you believe you have the prerogative to tell/advise another individual HOW to spend HIS money?

It is business and is hinged on rational reasoning not emotional tantrums.

Sorry....I thought I had the perogative to express my opinion.... never knew it was forwarded to Dangote as advice. And how did you figure from what he said that it was all about business?...did he say it was a business investment?...based on rational reasoning and business would he say he wants to own any club period? ...failing/successful?...saying he always wanted to own a club...is that based on business/emotion?
If you disagree with someone's opinion...express why you disagree with rational reasoning and not emotional tantrum.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Bro Arsenal worth doesn't reach half of his company.
Re: Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Brother, everything you heard is true.
He became this powerful because he cunningly used the governments to do his work for him.

Now the beast has been fed to the extent that he can now crush anyone on his way, even the government.

Lemme shock u, do u know that the government is secretly helping in building his refinery?

I won't be shocked, though. Another name they call him is Alhaji Putin. Obviously, he owns Nigeria. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UCL: Why We Eliminated Bayern Munich – Villarreal Coach, Unai Emery / South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia / Buhari Receives Gianni Infantino (FIFA President) In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.