Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (35640 Views)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by expert234: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
mayorjosh:
Democrats don’t have a valid plan for America. It’s their hate for Trump that makes them win elections.

Trump reducing unemployment rate to 2.8%. He should come and replace Buhari abeg

If I'm a terrorist and plan to attack America, I will simply fund democrats to win elections. I know they will open American borders to me based on empty sentiments and give me free entrance to make my attack very very easy. They are good at offering America To foreign terrorists on a platter of gold.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by FRESHG(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2018
mayorjosh:
Democrats don’t have a valid plan for America. It’s their hate for Trump that makes them win elections.

Trump reducing unemployment rate to 2.8%. He should come and replace Buhari abeg
IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY IS COMING FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nukilia: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2018
mayorjosh:

Haters will come for your head. Although Trump got some extremist ideologies, I still think he's working towards making America better while democrats are busy spreading hate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Mizwisdom(f): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2018
The Triumph of Trump. He won the Senate

7 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by don4real18(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Blessinflipcash:
FLIP CASH INVESTMENT NIGERIA LTD

This Is a unique and legitimate platform that gives you double of your investment within 2hrs and after 2hrs you can do another one.
Call or whatsapp Mrs Ayodele Blessing on 08039208755 to be a member
No scam
100% legit
Here are the packages below:-
5k and get 10k
10k and get 20k
20k and get 40k
30k and get 60k
40k and get 80k
50k and get 100k
60k and get 120k
70k and get 140k
80k and get 160k
90k and get 180k
100k and get 200k
150k and get 300k
200k and get 400k
250k and get 500k
300k and get 600k
Call or whatsapp Mrs. blessing on 08039208755 for registration and pledging

BROUGHT TO YOU BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ®2018
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 please get rid of this scammer before people fall for his tricks

5 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2018
mayorjosh:

The unemployment rate that you are talking about and the strong economy is as a result of Obama's economic reforms. This man inherited a good economy. Please dont say what you dont know. You won't understand until you are here in the United states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:

Haters will come for your head. Although Trump got some extremist ideologies, I still think he's working towards making America better while democrats are busy spreading hate.

Boy can you listen to yourself? Do you ever read the news? Are you in the United states?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by SimplePlan34: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Republicans also are projected to win the senate.
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Tospringe: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:

Democrats spreading hate. ?
I'm sure you heard that on Radio Biafra.
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2018
lilbest4:
Republican won majority of Senate and Governor seats.
Trump mainly focused on senate and Governor seats as those ensure his victory in 2020
Meanwhile
Governors and senators will ensure Trumps victory?

You must think America is just like Nigeria right?
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by bluecircle470: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
REPUBLICANS Clear THE SENATE!!

No big deal!
It was a night of Tremendous success !

Republicans got Key states !

My Man Donald Trump's Appointments will go smoothly now!!

Nah ur village man abi trump nah the first son of ur village king? Mtcheeww
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
bluecircle470:

Nah ur village man abi trump nah the first son of ur village king? Mtcheeww
Irrelevant!!
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by holluwai(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Trump is joke.

Waiting for his speech
Waiting for his tax to be sent to the house
Waiting for a lot

grin
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by holyfather(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Mklanceee:
they only got back the house? I thought there is a blue wave coming? Trump even increase Republicans lead in the Senate. Trump is the winner
It seems to me like nairaland is pro democrats

1 Like

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by PDPGuy: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2018
The Democratic House will launch a tsunami of investigations on the Trump administration, beginning from January. So, I’ll advice Trump to hire more lawyers in the White House Counsel’s office to handle the expected requests of docs from the Democrats
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2018
For little kids who know next to nothing

Democrats had the highest seat in play for the senate of about 70 something and majority of the seats are in deep red/rural states that supports Trump

What were you expecting?
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Governors and senators will ensure Trumps victory?

You must think America is just like Nigeria right?
you should first check the states
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2018
PDPGuy:
The Democratic House will launch a tsunami of investigations on the Trump administration, beginning from January. So, I’ll advice Trump to hire more lawyers in the White House Counsel’s office to handle the expected requests of docs from the Democrats
Just want to see his tax returns like all presidents do and that will show the whole world he's a scam artist.
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Nbote:
See as d thread quiet lol... Most Nigerians no kuku understand real politics.. Na ethno-religious politics we carry for head
Lol, why you shaking tables ni?
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Temple1288(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
And the Republicans? They won the Senate.
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
holyfather:

It seems to me like nairaland is pro democrats
most people on niaraland are pro-buhari. they hate the fact that Trump seems not to be in support of buhari. Nigerians are generally conservative. my support for Republicans is base on their conservative ideas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
lilbest4:
you should first check the states
How will they ensure Trumps victory?

Trump won states govern by Democrats in the last election and Hilary won states govern by Republicans too.

It's not a new thing in American politics.

The election results tonight guarantees nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by bluecircle470: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
Irrelevant!!

To ur mumu thinking
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2018
America is not Nigeria, so I really don't give a shyt

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by dancewith: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Clearly most do not understand what the US mid term elections mean when they claim the republicans had won the Senate. Yes they did but consider these factors

Only 33 seats of the Senate's 100 seats are up for the mid term elections . Meaning the republicans won 18 of those and the democrats 15. Also note that most of the 33 seats are in the republicans major strong holds

The entire 435 seats of The house are up for elections meaning the entire country voted for this and the democrats won convincingly by a majority of 24 seats.

This shows that if the entire Senate seats were up for elections there would be a strong likelihood that the democrats would have won that too

As for those saying trump is a good strategist or the best leader American ever had, it is well documented that this man is a demagogue, divisive and racist and everything real American abhors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by PortableToDynam(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Nbote:
See as d thread quiet lol... Most Nigerians no kuku understand real politics.. Na ethno-religious politics we carry for head

When no be toke makinwa nudity..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Millions Of UK Households Forced To Unplug Fridge To Cope With Rising Bills / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.