Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Young Ladies And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies And Money (415 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Ladies And Money by Heeyor(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2018
Any Lady that cannot control her urge for money is not really ready for marriage,bro marry her at your own peril .I am very certain she will fall prey again
and again. She might need money in future eventually to get something you probably term as unnecessary expenses, what stops her from resorting to selling her body to fulfill her needs. Young man,
be wise , even the bible condemned money as
the root of all evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies And Money by Oreofepeters: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Could this be as a result of bad economy hence poverty..?
Re: Young Ladies And Money by Eyeness: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Heeyor:
Any Lady that cannot control her urge for money is not really ready for marriage,bro marry her at your own peril .I am very certain she will fall prey again
and again. She might need money in future eventually to get something you probably term as unnecessary expenses, what stops her from resorting to selling her body to fulfill her needs. Young man,
be wise , even the bible condemned money as
the root of all evil.
mr broke man, pls go and hustle and level up, so you will not make silly threads like this

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Divorce? / Student Reportedly Buys 16 Year Old Girlfriend An Iphone X Max With A Mercedes B / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.