Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says (742 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Wingsnewspaper: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Twitter has said to her fellow females, that if any one of them wants to get married soon, then they should date more than a man.

The lady identified as @Omohtee12 on Twitter, whose ample bosoms garnered some popularity for her on the platform, said ladies should date more than one guy instead of sticking to one.

She also advised ladies to step up their games and not put all eggs in one basket.

In her own words,

You want to get married soon and you are dating only 1man?

Ladies step up your game and stop putting all your eggs in a basket.

It now looks as if ladies are no longer afraid to come into the open to air their opinion. Just some days back, a lady went viral after she made a video on why it is more advantageous to date married men.

According to her, married men spend on them and the relationship is well defined without any party haggling over the other and in contrast to single and young men, married men don’t waste time on bed, unlike young men who would prefer to kill them while doing it.

[b]Also Read: “HE OFFENDED ME, AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FORGIVE”. FULANI MAN WHO KILLED HIS NEIGHBOR SAYS
[/b]https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/if-arsenal-doesnt-agree-ill-buy-another-club-if-arsenal-aliko-dangote-reveals

Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2018
Like seriously.
Na your pussy go suffer am.
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by MJBOLT: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2018
i pity the man that will marry this block head,calling herself jesusbaby yet she's encouraging fornication
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by WinningEleven(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Wingsnewspaper:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter has said to her fellow females, that if any one of them wants to get married soon, then they should date more than a man.

The lady identified as @Omohtee12 on Twitter, whose ample bosoms garnered some popularity for her on the platform, said ladies should date more than one guy instead of sticking to one.

She also advised ladies to step up their games and not put all eggs in one basket.

In her own words,

You want to get married soon and you are dating only 1man?

Ladies step up your game and stop putting all your eggs in a basket.

It now looks as if ladies are no longer afraid to come into the open to air their opinion. Just some days back, a lady went viral after she made a video on why it is more advantageous to date married men.

According to her, married men spend on them and the relationship is well defined without any party haggling over the other and in contrast to single and young men, married men don’t waste time on bed, unlike young men who would prefer to kill them while doing it.

[b]Also Read: “HE OFFENDED ME, AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FORGIVE”. FULANI MAN WHO KILLED HIS NEIGHBOR SAYS
[/b]https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/if-arsenal-doesnt-agree-ill-buy-another-club-if-arsenal-aliko-dangote-reveals
cool
If you know, you know

Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
There has never been anything wrong with dating more than one man, it's just the definition of dating has changed and people ultimately believe that if you are dating sex and other fornication is involved.
Dating simply means hanging out with the opposite sex, it can move on to courtship and then marriage. Sadly, many youths born in this generation don't know this
Infact, having 2 to 3 prospective guys knocking on your gate asking for your hand in marriage na good thing that time that time
Things have really changed
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by WinningEleven(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Treasuredlove:
There has never been anything wrong with dating more than one man, it's just the definition of dating has changed and people ultimately believe that if you are dating sex and other fornication is involved.
Dating simply means hanging out with the opposite sex, it can move on to courtship and then marriage. Sadly, many youths born in this generation don't know this
Infact, having 2 to 3 prospective guys knocking on your gate asking for your hand in marriage na good thing that time that time
Things have really changed
cool

Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by WinningEleven(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Treasuredlove:
idiot
is that how you talk to your elders?
O ba je sha

Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
is that how you talk to your elders?
O ba je sha
mumu sandoki....if u are my elder then u are older than buhari so I am not surprised at your brain activity level
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by WinningEleven(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Treasuredlove:
mumu sandoki....if u are my elder then u are older than buhari so I am not surprised at your brain activity level
its seems you weren't brought up properly.
Lemme leave you to wallow in your natural stupid state

Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
its seems you weren't brought up properly.
Lemme leave you to wallow in your natural stupid state
lool...that is the only comeback you can give.. ganduje! Your brain hasn't finished trasmissioning cheesy
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by WinningEleven(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Treasuredlove:
lool...that is the only comeback you can give.. ganduje! Your brain hasn't finished trasmissioning cheesy
its like you're looking for someone that you will disturb abi?
Its like your cerebral cortex isn't working well with your hippocampus. Maybe a nut is loose in your head somewhere.
O ri e ti yi, e WO lo mo.
Ode sha

Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin useless hoes in Nigeria

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by WinningEleven(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin useless hoes in Nigeria

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
exactly.
I don't know why treasuredlove is so pained
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
its like you're looking for someone that you will disturb abi?
Its like your cerebral cortex isn't working well with your hippocampus. Maybe a nut is loose in your head somewhere.
O ri e ti yi, e WO lo mo.
Ode sha
lool..., Emi ti mo pe o gbadun tele..eranko iya Oshogbo. I am not at all pained, just dishing back to you what you served me but it seems it is really paining u. Next time learn to keep quiet and mind your business. Don't mention me again biko...my mouth is swifter than a new razor. You are lucky I am busy today
Re: Ladies, Date More Than A Man If You Want To Get Married Soon – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
exactly.
I don't know why treasuredlove is so pained
lool...you are looking for an ally? You can't even fight this yeye battle wey no even get meaning at all yourself? Na u start am, why are u crying about?

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Advising Ladies To Add Menses On Their Husband Stew If They Find Out He C / HIV Positive Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.