Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships (739 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by kemejack: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2019
5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships

No doubt that some men think women are so confusing, concluding that “Women are impossible to understand.” “Even as a woman, I regularly don’t understand the choices of my female friends, mother and sisters” said Venessa, the author of Captivate creator of People School.

A woman can say what she wants but needs her partner to do the opposite

“I don’t need you in my life anymore” she says, her statement doesn’t fully mean she doesn’t need you in her life anymore, rather she is trying to let you know that you have to prove how much you need her in your life. Woman love it when they’re needed, so when she doesn’t feel you need her as much as she needs you, she will be moved to exclaim “I don’t need you...”

I love a man with good sense of humor turns out they don’t really mean it!

This is more like a constant statement for every woman, guess what? You can make a girl laugh hard like she is in the front roll of Trevor Noah’s comedy show, but she can’t still take you serious! Simply because you joke almost about everything. LOL.

Women wants men to always agree to their suggestions but will call you a wimp if you do

She loves it when you always listen and agree to her suggestions and desires but when you do it all the time you’re classified into a group of weak and unadventurous person.

Women don’t say exactly what the want from a man

Ask a lady beside you now, what she expects from a relationship? You’ll get a three(1) to ten(10) desired qualities as reply, such as Love,
Sense of humor,
Caring,
Sexy,
Smart,
Successful,
Honest, and
God fearing.

After one month relationship with the-same lady you’ll discover she wants all of the aforementioned qualities and a thousand(1000) more. LOL, “but this new nine-hundred(900) qualities wasn’t in the relationship agreement!”

Women gets attracted to gentlemen but will prefer sticking to a crazy dude

“He is just too slow” LOL, that’s what being gentle fetches most times, or “he’s boring I need some excitement” And when she hooks up with a crazy guy, she exclaims “dude to loud” LOL.

Women, so complex. True love and constant communication a man can understand his woman better.
Took the entire info from http://viral.africa/lol/5-reasons-men-think-women-are-very-confusing-in-relationships/

Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Wuraola01(f): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
FTC grin. Nice write up @Op

We ladies are confused beings cheesygrin

We dont mean exactly what we say or portray sometimes. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Flickzvill(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2019
The most confused beings on planet earth

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Osyxcel(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

Of course women are confused beings. Their hormones doesn't help too.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by uthlaw: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2019
watching Manchester City vs Liverpool is better than all this story....
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Randy100: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Well, I love women and their drama.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

It's because you lot are born greedy, selfish and self absorbed.
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Their confusion no concern me.... This is 2019,na money boys dey find

Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Wuraola01(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Bidobado1:

It's because you lot are born greedy, selfish and self absorbed.

undecided undecided Do u have to be so crude cry
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Wuraola01(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Osyxcel:

Of course women are confused beings. Their hormones doesn't help too.

Lol. We should be loved like that cheesy smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

undecided undecided Do u have to be so crude cry

And you lot despise the truth and whoever says it.
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Wuraola01(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Bidobado1:

And you lot despise the truth and whoever says it.

Alright smiley smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Very confused set of human beings angry

Wereys all of them angry
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Osyxcel(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

Lol. We should be loved like that cheesy smiley

Well, what choice do we have?
Re: 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships by Wuraola01(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osyxcel:

Well, what choice so we have?

True. You've gat no choice grin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) / Angry Guy Raps His Girlfriend In A Hotel Bedroom Amateur Scene Covered / Download Anderson .paak - Ventura Album Full Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.