Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Boyfriend Donated One Of His Kidneys To Me - Nigerian Lady Opens Up - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boyfriend Donated One Of His Kidneys To Me - Nigerian Lady Opens Up (301 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Donated One Of His Kidneys To Me - Nigerian Lady Opens Up by Olawaleyy036(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
A young lady of 27 years has shared a touching story of how her man donated one of his kidneys to her.

Relationship blogger, adviser, and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared a story of a lady whose boyfriend is cheating on her.

According to her, the young man donated his kidney to her while hers was bad. She is presently expressing worries about getting married to him.

Read the motivating story below:
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/love-my-boyfriend-donated-one-of-his.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Diet And Workout Schedule - For The Beginner / 3 List Of Diseases That Can Be Transferred Through Sexaul Intercourse / Genotype Combination- Can As Marry Ac? Doctor In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.