Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,514 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Help!i Want To Connect To The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!i Want To Connect To The Internet (813 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Sim Card Slot On My Laptop, How Do I Use It To Connect To The Internet / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!i Want To Connect To The Internet by emeka88(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2007
hello fellow nairlanders
i really need you guys to help me out
i have a sony erricsson k750i phone.this phone has all it takes to browse when connected to a pc as i heard from my friends, but guys the problem now is that i dont know how to connect it to my pc and then access the internet.
i would really appreciate it if you guys gave me a clue on how to go about this.
i have tried connecting my pc to the internet via networks like celcom here in abuja. but their cost of connection is just so high,can you imagine that i was asked to pay 20000 monthly just for internet access,how much me i kon de earn for office.
i beg u guys suggest to me what other option i could take. because me i don tire to de pay 120 nairal for cafe.just for one hour.
Re: Help!i Want To Connect To The Internet by kinharold(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2007
Hi dear, to connect to the net with your phone you need a telephone company (ISP) like starcomms, celcomm, multilinks etc. u cannot use just any fone, u must get thier special internet fone, connect ur pc to d net and connect ur fone (sony) to the net thru d pc.
contact maybe starcomms, their timing and charges is fragmented. 6am-6pm, 6pm-6am, 9pm-9am etc. for further quetions you can email [url=http://kinharold2@yahoo.com]kinharold2@yahoo.com[/url] or visit www.goldbergsolutions.com[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ebay For Hardware / Memory Failure / Error On Ms Office Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.