Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General (58192 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Divay22(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
gypsey:
Much better, he looks dead Aready, death will put him out of his misery.
That's harsh Bro.
He gat family relying on him embarassed
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by abbey621(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
OldBeer:
Who is stopping him from being an armed robber?
Let him join gang so they can kill him at once.

Don't worry, send me your address so that when he joins, he can pay you a visit....lol
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by SunkamSolarPowe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
I pity his family. The power of internet. Watch before you act.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:

That's harsh Bro.
He gat family relying on him embarassed
He obviously wasn't thinking about his Families while drinking on the Job, he an irresponsible father, if he was my father i will kill him myself, he is a Rubbish role model.

what if he had shot a member of your family while drunk will i still sound harsh to you?

You guys are not ready for a better Nigeria. if you are making excuses for a drunk police man in uniform, over here not only he will lose his Job he will be prosecuted too.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Adakintroy: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Like Albert Gans will say in is take on functions of poverty.

"Poverty makes it look like the laws of society are fully effective"

I do not condone this behavior. But I salute you mr. Officer.It's not an easy job to be giving a gun to guide others while no one protects you in return.

On your small wager that is endlessly being debated, they want you to perform optimally even at an NYPD like level. I salute you.

No one dismiss the higher officers whole steal pensions and eat others gratuity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by condralbedez: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
the whole beer parlour within police community has been ordered to shut down !
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by xtervaganza(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Not defending him. But outright dismissal is a bit harsh imho

This is a career job, it's not like any other job you get fired from and you apply in the next company. He's done. He's been thrown to the wolves and he might just wrap it all up and commit suicide or become a criminal

This is just sad
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Future Igbos inspector general of police.

Lol
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by donbenie(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
Are you all happy now?

So much hate lurking around.
REALLY?,that's all you have to say?..you think a drunken Policeman with an Automatic Rifle is a laughing matter..
Maybe the next drunkard with a Rifle should be sent to pay you and yours a visit as an ATONMENT.. shocked
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by iModernHome: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
The poor guy won lotto on I Go Blow and decided to pop bottle is that a crime now

I beg make I Go Blow too jor who IG of police help?
https://www.igoblow.com/
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Banter1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
See em eyebrows like full stop.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
xtervaganza:
Not defending him. But outright dismissal is a bit harsh imho

This is a career job, it's not like any other job you get fired from and you apply in the next company. He's done. He's been thrown to the wolves and he might just wrap it all up and commit suicide or become a criminal

This is just sad
Yes! you are defending him. He is clearly incapable of doing the Job, let another capable person take his job, He is Old, worn out and tired and he will never quit drinking, best thing they did for him.is to sack him.

That might force him to quit drinking. for his and our own Good. we don't want to read about an Accidental discharge next time by a drunk policeman.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
gypsey:
He obviously wasn't thinking about his Families while drinking on the Job, he an irresponsible father, if he was my father i will kill him myself, he is a Rubbish role model.

what if he had shot a member of your family while drunk will i still sound harsh to you?

You guys are not ready for a better Nigeria. if you are making excuses for a drunk police man in uniform, over here not only he will lose his Job he will be prosecuted too.
I understand what you're saying.
But still kind of painful.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by xtervaganza(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
gypsey:
Yes! you are defending him. He is clearly incapable of doing the Job, let another capable person take his job, He is Old, worn out and tired and he will never quit drinking, best thing they did for him.is to sack him.

That might force him to quit drinking. for his and our own Good. we don't want to read about an Accidental discharge next time by a drunk policeman.
I agree with your point of view.

Maybe it's sympathy. I just feel bad for him. With the way the world is currently shaped I think he's finished
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Deejaygold(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
He took alcohol and alcohol took his Job
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Deejaygold(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Deejaygold:
He took alcohol and alcohol took his Job

Is your WhatsApp is already getting boring? Then we go kill boredom for you @ *DAWSON TV* The fastest growing WhatsApp Tv.� I can Proudly say that *DAWSON TV* will make you laugh all day.
Join the family today for *life hacks* *entertainment*, *give away*, *funny memes*, *savage replies*� *hook-ups*� *Birthday shout-outs� *Advertisements@low rate* and lots more
Click on the link below and please tell us your name
https:///2347064285388?text=I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20family%20of%20Dawson%20Tv%20and%20my%20name%20is_______________%F0%9F%92%95
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by udemzyudex(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good, 1 nuisance gone.

Patiently waiting for another mumu to misbehave.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
xtervaganza:
I agree with your point of view.

Maybe it's sympathy. I just feel bad for him. With the way the world is currently shaped I think he's finished
will you still feel bad for him when he kills a member of your families while drunk? sacking him will deter other incompetent policemen who believes they can drink and smoke ganja while on police duty. All that substance they take influence them to brutalise and murder innocent Nigerians. without remorse, i feel no Empathy for the old fool he is A bad role model for his children.

will you still feel bad for him if you were his Employer and he is drinking on the job you pay him to do?

he should go back to his village and carry drinking till he dies.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by udemzyudex(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
ednut1:
3 years later we go hear he led a robbery gang

Ehn and if dem catch am, we go hear say he dey serve life imprisonment.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:

I understand what you're saying.
But still kind of painful.
I don't feel Any sympathy for the man, He should go back to his village and farm or better still carry on with the drinking as long as it's not while carrying an Ak47 as policeman on the streets of Nigeria
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Demotion would have been better instead of outright dismissal.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Mursz: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hungry looking niggah with kai kai on his mind
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Divay22(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
gypsey:
I don't feel Any sympathy for the man, He should go back to his village and farm or better still carry on with the drinking as long as it's not while carrying an Ak47 as policeman on the streets of Nigeria
He can still carry that same gun and become a robber.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:

He can still carry that same gun and become a robber.
Or maybe he can not, you are just speculating. besides that would mean he didn't learn a lesson, as i ve said, his intention probarbly is not to stop drinking, grin trust me from the way he looks he will not last a day in the Armed robbery business cheesy

Tell me, if you were his Employer will you not sack him? because he might become an Armed robber if you sack him? be Honest.

If you were an Employer and your staffs are drunk every day in the job you pay em to do, will you not sack em because you wouldn't want them to become Armed robbers.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by juniorstar(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Aiyepathy..if you know u know
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by yorke1: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who are mine to judge you. Go and mishave no more.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
They should have given him a second chance.

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by abbeyty(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
Are you all happy now?

So much hate lurking around.

Yes we are happy that the lunatic is dismissed, if you really love him go and employ him as your guard
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Divay22(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
gypsey:
Or maybe he can not, you are just speculating. besides that would mean he didn't learn a lesson, as i ve said, his intention probarbly is not to stop drinking, grin trust me from the way he looks he will not last a day in the Armed robbery business cheesy

Tell me, if you were his Employer will you not sack him? because he might become an Armed robber if you sack him? be Honest.

If you were an Employer and your staffs are drunk every day in the job you pay em to do, will you not sack em because you wouldn't want them to become Armed robbers.
But it's also a failure on my part to see a person that wants to work in my company looking like this and I'll still go ahead to employ him.
Which means the police force has failed..
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by oilyngbati(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol grin grin When I saw the news, I knew it was definitely gonna be an afonja muslim officer.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by abbeyty(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
He should go and open a beer parlour or a jedi spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Charity Okpara Sells Member’s 7-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.