Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General (58183 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by charlezslow(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
This Man Has Family, Now That He Has Been Dismissed From Force, What Has The Person Who Posted The Video Gain?
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
princechurchill:
His face summons up everything that is wrong with the police department in this zoo
this your English sef
animal

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:

But it's also a failure on my part to see a person that wants to work in my company looking like this and I'll still go ahead to employ him.
Which means the police force has failed..
Absolutely! hence perhaps why they sacked him, surely in that case they deserve some Applause for trying to clean up their acts by sacking the man, grin

And some people including you on here are castigating the NPF for sacking him, and to be fair to the police let's assume that he wasn't a drunk when he was Employed, if they knew he is a drunk and Employed him that's even unproffessional. he might also have bribed his way to the Job, which means they would care if he is a drunk as long as he bribed them. grin which is even super unproffessional and unlawful.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by finestkola: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
anybody with area g police station dpo number
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Hassan88(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
McStoic:
Chaii, social media don do this man strong thing. Karma can reward in different format sha. I thank God Police no be my friend.

Caveat: Don't try to drink away your sorrow, it definitely knows how to swim.

But it's in your family...

Good
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by lereinter(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
What of those that collect 50naira on high way and various bus stops

Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by tunary(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Alcohol took his job grin
I talk am before sack letter awaits him in his office
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Hassan88(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
The Government taught him how to load a rifle, he learnt very well and they dismissed him...

Do you know what this means?

He should have been given another sanction not a dismissal.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by Hassan88(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
The Government taught him how to load a rifle, he learnt very well and they dismissed him...

Do you know what this means?

He should have been given another sanction not a dismissal
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by akinsmail51: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
I pity his family, all eyes should be on him though.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by kayalla(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
na this type dey shoot people anyhow
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
I guess your time is up

Get trained and enter the oil and gas industry. Globat mud school
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by akdjr(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
I wish this treatment can be served to other of his colleagues who are guilty of same act.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by doggedfighter(f): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2018
fuckerstard:
Are you all happy now?

So much hate lurking around.
You need mental evaluation.
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by ericmor: 6:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Divay22:

That's harsh Bro.
He gat family relying on him embarassed

That’s the more reason he should have respected his job
Re: Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General by emmychina: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Pastor Charity Okpara Sells Member’s 7-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.