Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (76494 Views)

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
Bound to happen

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by chiedu7: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
tstx:
Whenever i hear COZA.... I flash back to when the man said and i quote "if God appears to me and says sowing seeds does not work, I’d tell him seed works"

That's when i lost all respect for him... Just because of money.. He called God a liar.. And dumb Nigerians still dey go hum church... SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5EdElYh2_8
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Tonimordred(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Pastors and their functional preeiks
ok ur own is nt functioning.,..its meant 4 masturbating
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by holyfather(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
She's confused and hopeless. I knew the marriage wouldn't last from the beginning.
She's not ready for marriage, heck she's not ready for anything!
She's a wreck!

13 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by UnknownT: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
which one is boobdaddy?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by spokesboy: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
COZA again
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
this generation marriages are so so funny to me at times, all is where.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by duduade: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamPlato:

So This Is The Girl Suckin Fatoyinbo's Prick

That once sucked it repeatedly
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Tijay90(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
"fans" Who dafuq's she? What does she do?... I mean... I'm confused here.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by springtech(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Seen

Not disappointed.

You can't give what you donty have.
The only person i pity is that innocent baby who never asked to be brought into this mess.

Madam Ese Walters,how market.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by odaniel1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Failed marriages everywhere! In the words of Drizzy Drake "..i know a girl happily married till she puts down her phone.."

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by homirefacuny(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It's not just money. Most women are disappointed by marriage. They just don't say it. Women have very high expectations of marriage and their happily ever after.

Men don't have such expectations. In fact men are grounded in reality and are very aware dt they're gaining responsibility & making a sacrifice as they're getting married.

I blame Walt Disney tbh.
Yes!!! You said my mind. Their selfish expectations is always cut short and they begin to cry foul for divorce. Yeye set of humans. Marriage is simply sacrifice! If you can't let go of some personal stuffs of life.. Don't marry. We tired of all these BS. Infact I dey vex.. See the useless epistle she wrote there. Mtchew

10 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Have you all noticed that most people tend to paint marriage in a bad light after their marriage had failed? I read what she wrote and started feeling sorry for the guy that married her. I'm not saying that the guy is a saint but from what she wrote you would figure that she never got an idea of what marriage truly entails.

Everyone's trying to make marriage look like a problem after their marriage had failed when they are actually the problem

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by holyfather(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
E be like say Ese Walter and Sugerbelly relate sef.
It's no joke.
They're just the same breed of confused souls.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by MobilityExpress: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
I just pity this guy, he married a girl with a fish brain, like Nairalanders will say.

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
holyfather:

It's no joke.
They're just the same breed of confused souls.
Thought as much undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Niyi9002(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
You're welcome
Uyi168:
Pls someone should help me with a good 'I don't give a fvck ' meme..

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Everything she said actually makes a lot of sense.

A lot of married women would love to do this but are not brave enough.

I'm still trying to see the sense in what she wrote that you saw. or maybe not understanding that compromise and sacrifice are part of marriage is the sense you saw right? A lot of married women are trying to make their marriage work not run from it.

16 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by AntiWailer: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
When you allow a lady use you to mend a broken heart.

This is the result.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by franzis(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
That pastor damaged this woman emotionally and psychologically

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Navalsadiq:
The type of woman u marry is very important and yoruba men as in afonja have made it a specialty to go after peoples wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:
...and so?
Marriages don’t last nowadays. I doubt they were meant to right from time.
Our parents only stayed together out of the fear of ostracization.
Nowadays society is not as judgemental as days past.

this is a skewed reasoning. our parents never stayed together because of any ostracization. if I should ask, ostracization from whom?
our parents stayed together because they knew the value of marriage.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Gunnax(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Uyi168:
Pls someone should help me with a good 'I don't give a fvck ' meme..

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omooba969(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
jadyclem:
Have you all noticed that most people tend to paint marriage in a bad light after their marriage had failed? I read what she wrote and started feeling sorry for the guy that married her. I'm not saying that the guy is a saint but from what she wrote you would figure that she never got an idea of what marriage truly entails.

Everyone's trying to make marriage look like a problem after their marriage had failed when they are actually the problem

Marriage is good but overrated.

13 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
why does the hubby remind me of a pimpp? sad
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by blowjob: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
SEX SELLS... grin grin grin...ALL DOS, COZA SEXXY THINS... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

VOTE BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by stankezzy: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
holyfather:
She's confused and hopeless. I knew the marriage wouldn't last from the beginning.
She's not ready for marriage, heck she's not ready for anything!
She's a wreck!
useless woman , see as she ugly reach , she wants to go taste a lot of cassavas , she go soon tire

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Women expect too much from marriage like they see on Nollywood movie, they expect same thing that was done during the bf&gf stage should be exhibited in marriage. When they finally get married they become disappointed, only the strong ones would be able to cope.

12 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
omooba969:

Marriage is good but overrated.
what is overrated about marriage? please I would love to know.

marriage is the best institution on Earth. it leads to the building of family and the society. Show me any society where the institution of marriage is still being upheld and I would show you a society that is law abiding and orderly.

there can be no functional family without a healthy marriage and kids would have no real understanding of relationship, without marriage. marriage is very underrated nowadays

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by djon78(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It's not just money. Most women are 0disappointed by marriage. They just don't say it. Women have very high expectations of marriage and their happily ever after.

Men don't have such expectations. In fact men are grounded in reality and are very aware dt they're gaining responsibility & making a sacrifice as they're getting married.

I blame Walt Disney tbh.

That is when you end up with women who have indomie generation mindset.
Is it not some women that marry, have children and still support there family with there petty hustling.
Abeg leave matter

Men have to be very careful especially these modern girls. They do not have root to last.
If you marry them, you are on a long thing.
Very unpredictable type of people

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pastor fatoyinbo don spoil this girl life

He left a very traumatic scars in her life that she hasn't overcome

From all she wrote it was obvious the problem was not with the husband but herself

I pity Benny ark (the husband) he does not deserve this kind of treatment from her somebody that overlook all the scandal that trail her that year and still decided to married you which not every men can do

May God restore whatever it is that is missing in her life

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / The Power Behind Sex / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.