Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc (774 Views)

What Are Schools Turning To? See This Listbof Books For Just One Child / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Get your Romantic e-books for Android, Note, Ipad, Apple and Blackberry.

They come in different formats I.e MOBI, RTF, PDF, ZIP, EPUB, DJVC, ETC.

A copy goes for just 300 Naira.
With just 300 Naira, you can own a copy.

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Contact me on 07010977747 for your copy.

1 Like

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
THE ENSALVE.
What was supposed to be my dream job became a nightmare.
I tried to run, but he caught me.
The nights were turbulent as the stormy tides, but in his arms, I found refuge... until he became the storm.
He's breaking every part of me like the tide battering against the rocks.
If I can't escape... I'll lose more than my heart and body, I'll lose my mind.

Even though I've escaped his sweet torment... I still feel ENSLAVED.

I was bored. Attending the same parties, seeing the same faces and even more familiar bodies dolled up in the latest fashions straight from the runway. But one night in Capri changed everything.
She was perfect.

Grab your copy.....

CONTACT ME ON 07010977747

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
THE POWER OF THE PUSSY.
In this book you'll learn valuable lessons that will teach you how to...

~Flip the switch in your female brain, so you can beat men at their own game...

~Have men lining up to date you and desperate for your attention...

~Heal from a broken heart and never be sad over a man again!

~Become the type of woman that commands respect from men...

~Get the proposal, the ring, and the man of your dreams!

Get what you want from men and have the time of your life while doing it! This book has empowered women and dramatically changed their lives by changing the way they think about men and dating, and it can change your life too!

Grab your copy at just 300 Naira. 07010977747.

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
THE COCKY CLIENT.
I woke up five hours late after a reckless one-night stand with the sexiest, cockiest, and most arrogant man I’ve ever met. (And this asshole actually left a note: “I think you were lying to me about being “experienced” last night. You orgasmed three times, and that was before we made it to your bedroom. I also find it hard to believe you “usually wear silk or lingerie.” Your drawers are all full of cotton granny panties--The best man you’ve ever bleeped… )

grab your copy at 300 Naira. 07010977747

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2018
BUSINESS AND PLEASURE.
Alison Ryder thinks she’s got her life all put together, but she’s never run into anyone like billionaire hotel owner Vincent Crawford before. Somehow, she has to figure out how to keep her hands and mouth to herself while she’s travelling around the world with him from one hotel location to another, but Alison has no idea what she’s in for when Vincent sets his sights on her and sparks start flying.

Who says you can't mix business and pleasure? For alpha billionaire Vincent Crawford the rules don't apply. He's hot as hell, powerful, reckless and has his sights set on the new interior designer in charge of revamping his luxury hotel line. Alison Ryder may look like a gorgeous bimbo but she's driven to succeed and nothing will get in her way...or will it? Can she resist the charm and confidence of the famous playboy Vincent Crawford? Or will she succumb to his quest to get her to break the rules?

Grab your copy at just 300 Naira. Whatsapp - 07010977747

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
READING IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.

READING ROMANTIC NOVELS HELPS RELATIONSHIPS GROW.

GROW THAT RELATIONSHIP YOUR HEART IS INTO.

READ AND UNDERSTAND WAYS TO LOVE YOUR PARTNER MORE.

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR E-BOOKS ON 07010977747 (WHATSAPP) .
Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
THE MERMAID'S ESCAPE.
Destined to marry the gorgeous, high-ranking Kai and inherit the throne from her grandfather, Princess Coral is the envy of every mermaid in the shoal. But all she really wants is the freedom to decide her own fate.

When Coral runs away from her own wedding and escapes to the land, she knows the clock is ticking. She has five days before her human body will succumb to the curse that binds all mermaids to the sea. Overwhelmed by the harshness of a deserted island, Coral is ready to accept her fate and return to the shoal, but with the arrival of four shipwrecked divers, Coral starts to understand why her mother was lured away by the human world.

When Coral is given the choice she always wanted, will she make peace with her destiny, or risk everything to forge her own path in a whole new world?

Grab a copy for just 300 Naira.

07010977747 (whatsapp).

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
RECKLESS.
An addictive tale of espionage, mystery, passion, greed, betrayal, and vengeance that takes you from the beautiful Rocky Mountains to Europe’s oldest and grandest cities, filled with a cast of intriguing characters both new and familiar, Sidney Sheldon’s Reckless is a glamorous thrill ride that will leave you breathless until its shocking end.

Grab your copy. 07010977747.

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Grab your copy at just 300 Naira. 07010977747

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by dinomelaye11: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
[b]WEBSITE MAINTAINACE

Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!

According to a report from Forbes Magazine, 30,000 websites are hacked each day! But small business owners tend to believe it will never happen to them.

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

CONTACT US NOW TO GET YOUR WEBSITE SUPERCHARGED!

We Maintain Your Website Investment Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business

According to a report from Forbes Magazine, 30,000 websites are hacked each day! But small business owners tend to believe it will never happen to them.

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

Enhance your website security. Let's Manage Your Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business

[/b]

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
dinomelaye11:
d image theee is scary jare

It's a Novel you'll find interesting. Why not order for your copy.
Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Finding the right one for you is key and everything.

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
FILTHY EVER AFTER.
make your order. 300 Naira. 07010977747.

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Make your order.

Re: Romantic E-books For Android, Ipad, Note, Etc by trendyid(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Make your weekend a remarkable one with Nia Arthur's books.

(1) (Reply)

The Passion Of Lust (A Steamy Sex Scene) 18+ / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part Two (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.