Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences (1291 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by highqueen(f): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2018
N0favors:
hmmmm

Which is you in the picture?
You really need to repent. angry
The one on black. lipsrsealed
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by N0favors: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

You really need to repent. angry
The one on black. lipsrsealed
The boobies aren’t bad cheesy Give me your email tongue
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by highqueen(f): 12:58am On Nov 08, 2018
N0favors:
The boobies aren’t bad cheesy Give me your email tongue
You don crase undecided
angry

Goodnight. undecided
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by silasgeorge(m): 1:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Those of you that's love reading interesting Nigeria stories on Facebook,

here is the right Facebook page

for you to read all stories

www.facebook.com/heartedstories
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by dnawah(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
26 September 2006,
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by Pureety(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Today
I was searching for sth on google, then I saw nairaland and I decided to register
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by fartkay(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Through a friend who will also tell me to visit vacancy /job section for latest job employment.
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Joined yesterday by 11pm grin
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by willyo(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Jan. 02 2013

Check my profile
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by willyo(m): 2:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Samiat22:
Joined yesterday by 11pm grin

grin lol. True to ur profile, but u can't be new and spend that kinda amount of time on Nl. Maybe u're one of the zombified sarrkis grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 09, 2018
willyo:

grin lol. True to ur profile, but u can't be new and spend that kinda amount of time on Nl. Maybe u're one of the zombified sarrkis grin

It's fun so let me enjoy it while it last cause I get tired of new things quick
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by willyo(m): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Samiat22:

It's fun so let me enjoy it while it last cause I get tired of new things quick

Meaning u enjoy old things?

Or nothing stands ur appetite?
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

This is the 10th mention I'm getting from you in a very short while.
You have a crush on me.

Admit it.

Sharap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admirable Pre-wedding Photos Of A Flying Officer And An Engineer. / Urgent Relationship Advise Needed. / Naiaj Haf Spoilled !!nigerian Couple Go Nude On Social Media In Live Video (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.